She actually visited her teacher's wife's grave

>she actually visited her teacher's wife's grave
And everyone was okay with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AdCVu0JWqcM?t=1m53s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, Reina lost a lot of popularity after s2. She was really only good in s1 and the beginning of s2

I mean in the story.

Only Kumiko knows and she's a weirdo

Why is Kumiko so weird?

No one was okay with it. Shit episode.

>And everyone was okay with this?
This is the same show where people actually think Reina has a chance with Taki and she isn't called out for being the dumb child she is for thinking she's in love with her teacher.

It's also the same show where girls break down and nearly vomit because they hear someone they used to be friends with playing their instrument.

Everyone in this show is an unrealistic, poorly written retard.

All ugly girls are.

>girls break down and nearly vomit because they hear someone they used to be friends with playing their instrument.
That's believable though. Have you never had someone where if you met them again it would make you sick because it brings up horrible memories?

They should just fuck already.

No you fucking autist, this doesn't happen

To be fair it's not any worse than the "I'm not hungry because I'm in a depressed mood" shit that both anime and live action shows pull. It's not like people actually eat more when they're frustrated or anything.

>because it brings up horrible memories?
What horrible memories? That she left the band without telling her? Wow, how nauseating.

Wow you really don't know how other people work. I will tell you that some actually do lose their appetite when they're upset.
That something (the friendship) meant so much to her but nothing to her best friend. Her world was shattered.

>this doesn't happen
It does. Mizore had issues of self loathing and anxiety.

Reina wouldn't cheat on her husband, Taki.

>Mizore had issues of self loathing and anxiety.
fan fiction

t. doesn't actually talk to many people

>t.
Fuck off already, Sup Forums.

I don't browse that board I just see other people do it

?

Why shouldn't we be? What do you think her visiting his wife's grave is supposed to mean?

Hibike Love Story when???

So did Reina do anything wrong?

>To be fair it's not any worse than the "I'm not hungry because I'm in a depressed mood" shit that both anime and live action shows pull.
Do you really think this is not a real thing?

Are.... are you legit retarded?

Reina became a messed up stalker who needed a good slap. She nearly broke off her relationship with Kumiko, despite them being best friends, just because she didn't tell her that she got a fucking ride from Taki during a typhoon. And didn't tell her about Taki's ded wife, something he wanted to be kept secret.

Meanwhile Asuka stock skyrocketed when she because the best girl and someone Kumiko could actually trust and rely on.

She was 100% wrong with how she dealt with finding out that Kumiko knew Taki was married before she did.

Honestly, they were both in the wrong, but Reina was just pants on head retarded with how she handled it. It's a wonder why Kumiko wasn't more upset with her for being such a little bitch.

To be fair Kumiko said that she'd cheer her on. Holding something like this back doesn't reflect what she said before.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
Kumiko, while I'm certain she showed support for Reina's crush before, said that "cheering for you" line on the mountaintop, after the whole debacle about Reina being mad at her. Kumiko's inexhaustible reserves of forgiveness for her friend doesn't really make me feel any better about Reina's behavior.

Oh yeah I forgot the order of events. Still, Reina confided in her about her crush and she still withheld such important information. Although to be fair again, the fact that Reina didn't even know that about him shows how shallow her knowledge is of the person she supposedly wants to marry.

It's still baffling that Reina's crush on Taki-sensei was handled in a mature and serious way.

It wasn't Kumiko's information to share. And agreed. She "loved" Taki but didn't know jack shit about his life outside of music. And you could tell that even Kumiko was getting disgusted and fed up with her increasingly creepy behavior. She is truly the only one who would accept someone like her.

>Still, Reina confided in her about her crush and she still withheld such important information.
Indeed. This is why I said they were both in the wrong.

>Although to be fair again, the fact that Reina didn't even know that about him shows how shallow her knowledge is of the person she supposedly wants to marry.
This is of course also a fair point.

I think the moral of the story is
..Actually, I don't know what it is.
Within Hibike Euphonium, Reina's story may be flawed and moralless.

>It wasn't Kumiko's information to share.
I agree, but as a friend she possibly could have done something other than lead her along as always, as if she'd never learned such an important bombshell. Whether that something had been to egg her on to finding out more about Taki's family life, or to begin to gently persuade her to let go of him altogether.

But again, as you point out, moreso than Kumiko's misgivings, this is simply more emblematic of Reina's faults in falling in love with someone she didn't really know.

>beep boop I am a robot
I guess it must be nice to simply never have feelings.

youtu.be/AdCVu0JWqcM?t=1m53s