Younger generation

How are people like this

Who cares? They'll be less like that when the great collapse hits because they will be dead.

Are you sure 14-19 didn't mean their collective IQ?

Kek someone from Sup Forums is trolling you

charlie stop

Fuck it I've officially opted out of society, the moment I have enough money I'm moving to the woods.

wow they are all talking to you like you're so stupid and beneath them just for saying "boys have a penis and girls have a vagina" essentially. it was the same way a long time ago with the religious christfags who would talk down to the "unbelievers" who questioned whether or not one guy really created the entire universe in 6 days and put dinosaur bones in the ground "just to throw us off and test our faith".

they're tards. esp that one blonde bimbo who is obviously vacant and is lecturing you about how "ignorant" you are about "things going on in the world" and how you should "educate yourself about it" lmfaoooo.

This happened because you decided to engage in a serious conversation on a not-really-complicated-topic with girls, online no less. You were doomed to experience this from the start. Doing ANY kind of serious discussion with women on line on any social media platform is 100% a waste of time and will only serve to hurt you, unless the chick is literally on your dick, then she'll just agree with you because she wants you. It's like clockwork, every single time. Stop treating women as something they are not. We all get it - the media has lied, society has lied, women are nothing like men generally speaking. Have to be a man they respect for them to even take serious conversations serious, and the only true way to do that is to be confident enough to be yourself at all times. Cool and calm, passionate and intelligent, brash and calculated, fun and reserved. Shapeless, like water.

Also, only ever in person. Such conversations are a waste of time over social media and even text.

I'm dumb because I couldn't fathom a new born baby deciding it wasn't the gender it was born.

No, you're not dumb. I used to be like you, I empathize. But unless you are speaking with a 1 out of a million girl who has defied her biology without synthetic drugs, they will never be rational in on-line or textual discussion. It's always a waste of time man. There is no point in fighting a battle that has no spoils.

We need more gas.

reply with suicide statistics compared to a normal person. if they go "M-M-MUH OPPRESION" show them the auschwitz suicide statistics compared to trannies.

i feel your pain bro.

Who are these people to you anyway? There's honestly no point in trying to educate people. Just bite your tongue and if you care enough about your position in society you should play along.