Elves are Chinese

You heard it here. Elves are Chinese. This is a fact. You can't fight this.

The Order of the Dragon came from the East, they were known by many names but Hyksos (rulers of foreign lands) infected Egypt, stole their sacred texts and formed a Talmud that has programming instructions for human behavior. They are the original Jew

i hate this fucking meme

They afe more like crabpeople

Niggers are real elves, deal with it.

But elves are tall. Unless you're talking about the sweat shop worker elves who make toys in the North Pole or make cookies in a fucking tree.

LoL! I love that drama, Ice Fantasy. Love the music, even have the OST.

No one is chinese you moron. Fuck! You still believe in race and ethnicity

c-cute!

They were elfs.

nothing about this person is natural

do you want to be assassinated by a chinese spy agency? Because that is how you get assassinated by a chinese spy agency.

Elves are obviously germanic.

>an orc can be an elf, goy, don't be so racist

I like the chinese.They are very calm.

Blue eyed asians larping as elves?
Are these fingolians?

OPs webm is from a documentary on Finland.

Meh. Elves match the fantasy Chinks. In reality it's japs if anything. They're fancier and more racist. They have ceremonial tea, ceremonial archery, and fucking ceremonial suicide for honor.

Chinks are basically Jews. Not sure what race that is. Mountain dwarves? Whatever littler people who are trying to rob you. They're Chinks.

>race don't be real!

Have you ever met an Australian Aboriginal? You will change your mind about divergent human sub-groups really fucking quick.

Arachnoids

Goblins

Why are asians stealing western mythology now? I was told they had their own fantasy shit.

Japs are the definition of evil, you'd know if you ever visited Japan.

Everyone wants blue eyes.

Sad!

They, and by they i mean actual chinese, actually believe they are descended from dragons. It's a long held closely guarded private believe, but it's what they really believe.

Having fucked my way across asia myself, I think it's possible, maybe in the distant past. Their first emperor was a fucking alien, and that's something you can look up yourself and find evidence to support.

Why?

Lmfao!! Trips don't lie.

Kind of. But it's a classy kind of elitist sociopathy. They're just better than you.

If whites are human
Finnish are elves
Niggers are orcs
Goblins or Dwarves are Jews?
What the fuck are hobbits?
Mexicans?

The Irish/ gingers

>be me
>win genetic lottery
>blond
>blue eyes
>1,90m

Stable genius.

this shit isn't real
it's fake CGI bullshit
no one can magically manipulate the elemental forces through telekinesis

Having known a number of jap nationalists I can agree that they really do think they're better than you, and I strongly believe it's sociopathic in nature, because. Remember, we nuked these little goblins into submission, the after effects being decades of shame and struggling to come to terms with the reality that they are not supreme shit, not even above the chinese who they consider animals.

We plowed prime japanese pussy and left them absolutely depressed. After their economic uprising to compete with the west, they regained their original arrogance, the same unjustified arrogance that led them to try and conquer all their neighbors.

They're a bunch of autists, basically. Lots of pride, lots of autism, not strong or aggressive enough to actually nuke a few million people to make a point.

that CGI is really bad

>international murders to silence anonymous shitposters

You have never seen racism as long as you dont visit Japan as a non-japanese. They really are the nation that thinks is the real übermensch nation.But they are far from it.

Ice guy is chink Legolas and fire guy is chink Elvis.

>What the fuck are hobbits?
>Mexicans?
The height matches.

kek

What movie is that from

if that was her natural hair and eye color i would impregnate, to bad she is faker than niki minaje's ass.

Clearly you haven't watched the Japanese animated documentaries called Anime's.
Give it a try.

This is a Drow, it's evil incarnate, it needs to be purged, preferably with muh dick

Light elves are from Makemake and Svartelves from Eris. It's a real fact btw.

Nah, Finns are aliens.

did you even watch lord of the rings?

They want to *think they are elves.

But in reality they are a race of down-syndrome retards that worship money.

>whites don't worship money
Guess who begs for chink cash

Can i racemix now?