Sh*thole

Why the red area is a shithole? They have the best weather but i could hardly name a safe place to live.
Name me one good country on that area

On the pic it is Taiwan.

>Central/South America
>Africa
>best weather
The eternal Bong strikes again ya'll.

singapore

I'd hardly call Singapore, Australia, or Taiwan shitholes.

And I would include South Africa.

Namibia is quite nice.
Also Singapore.

Panama
Botswana
Namibia
Ecuador
Oman
Thailand
Vietnam
Singapore
Darwin, Australia

>excluding Pakistan and Kashmir
Rasheed please

Israel if you're one of the jews

>Australia
>Not safe

Fuckin hell man you're retarded

>Argentina
>not a shithole
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hold on, this map is incomplete. Ukraine hasn’t been marked red yet.

So according to your retarded map tunisia is not a shithole

dont fucking shit talk queensland, australia ever again or youll have a problem. Queensland is the most nationalist part of australia and its beautiful

You answered your own question. Climate. Better climate, less need to develop intelligence to deal with the cold.

There is no evolutionary pressure to be intelligent in good comfortable weather.

guam, usa

>hot,humid tropical weather
>best weather

Equator

People who survived solely by way violence instead of planning ahead

>dont worry about freezing to death
>sun 12/24, great for crops and fauna

I would live in a shithole country if it wasnt filled with shitholes

This. Violent retards tend to freeze to death in cold climates

what the fuck are you talking about cunt? i live in the top end dickhead and never seen a acid attack before

Northern Australia is just wilderness

Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines and Northern Australia

> best weather

malaysia is based, they are calling out the jews and held a 9/11 meeting, but then israel shot down its boeing planes

I hate that weather. Too humid.

Anyway, all those talking shit defending Australia can get fucked. The red parts of oz is the shittest part with the most abbos and deros.

They say when a victorian moves to qld both states iq's go up.

pick one
> best weather
> equator

shithole countries are shitholes because they are filled with shitty people

like america

>>> FUKKIN LEAF
>>> T R I G G E R E D AMERIMUTT

>tropical/equatorial weather
>good
???

north argentina is a shithole, they literally enslave 12 yo and send them to whore in the south

The majority of the population never evolved long-term planning capability. No need for it when all the food you could ever want just grows on trees naturally...well, until we started sending them extra food and medical aid, and caused the population boom.

The countries where you have to work to stay warm are the ones that are successful.
Think about that for a minute.

All other rich countries are rich because dinosaurs once lived there and Americans are lazy. That's the only reason for any wealth south of Calgary.

>red is 90% of the niggers on the planet
>they are also the biggest shitholes
just a coincidence right

singapore

Retard

Yeh dude, we're the Texas of Australia.

If Queensland is such a shithole then why the fuck are pomie cunts constantly flocking to this place?

Fuck off pomies. You cucks fucked up England, now stay the fuck outta Australia.

>WHETHER you identify as male or female is something Queenslanders no longer have to put on their physical licences after the information was dropped from the ID card in 2016.

>In a leaked document seen by the Courier Mail, the decision, which also removed height off the licence, implied the change came after complaints from the LGBTQI community.

the best explanation i have ever read is something to do with areas where food is scarce

makes people revert to wild animals

one possible reason why for ex arabs are so angry or serious all the time is proably something to do with their low nutrition diet . when they move over in the west they chill out after a few generations.

also supposedly one study found melanin affects thinking processes effectively reducing iq slightly. so being in sun turning black will make it much harder to compete with europeans

also hot areas esp jungle areas you gotta fight nature to plant crops because jungle spreads incredibly fast .

so you spend all your effort fighting nature and temperature and yourself in a sense your own melanin fights your ability to plan ahead or think straight and your food and nutrition is of low quality you become angry and savage.

they are unlucky to be born in a bad place

> warm weather, no evolutionary pressure, low IQ

That's a bullshit Darwinian theory.

I read about the Bedouin on the Saudi Peninsula. That place is probably way harder to survive than ice age Europe, and yet these sandniggers didn't develop high IQs as a result of this "evolutionary pressure".

So no, harsh environments do not produce high IQs. Mongols are another example of this.

>They say when a victorian moves to qld both states iq's go up.

>Rehashing a NZ PM's quote

At least my house isn't getting invaded by Sudan

The best climates are the Temperate and Subtropical like you have in most of Europe, the Mediterranean basin and the US.

but this is not always the case

Nigeria is improving fast
Singapore is very advanced in fact is one of the top nations in the world
South Korea is hot but is quite chill
Phillipines is quite chill and developed much better than Mexico i'd say
Indonesia is not really a shithole is pretty developed
Australia is chill

Brazil is a shithole but parts of brazil are incredibly advanced and on par with most western nations.

Chile is like the name says Chill and quite developed

Is not a standard that all around equator is shithole

>see ad for the project
>TRUMP DID SOMETHING AGAIN
who watches this shit? almost worse than SBS

>north Africa and most of the Middle East are not shitholes
>Singapore and Taiwan are
Wut

yet everyone in the world wants to live in america

australia btfo

Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia aren't exactly shitholes. Also, why on earth are northern Africa and SA grey?

>best weather
the second you get off the plane in cairns you'll retract that statement

>where food is scarce
>makes people revert to wild animals
>not resort to farming

AHAHAHAHA
Ausfailia is the same level of mexico. Oh that’s rich

Only the countries that are black are shitholes, DomRepublic and Haiti are quite different.

Carthage has fallen.

>northern mexico
>not a shithole
thats where most of the violence is

Low average IQ and globalism.

They don't shit in the streets, which mean's it ain't a shithole.

Everything on the equator is a shithole? Well you're not wrong

>They have the best weather
it is the problem, they don't depend on each other for surviving, thus are selfish monkeys morons

Costa rica.