7 superhuman highschoolers, each the best in the world at their respective fields get isekai'd

>7 superhuman highschoolers, each the best in the world at their respective fields get isekai'd
>Super Politician Highschooler's first act is to invent mayo
>His second act is to build hot springs.

Bravo, japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7Opya
imgur.com/a/vIAA5
imgur.com/a/VSHJO
imgur.com/a/tgeav
marumaru.in/b/manga/144489
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't you know?
Mayo is the path into the hearts and minds of the people.

I mean, I'm liking it so far but if the MC doesn't do some cool political shit soon about the evil king I'm dropping it.

>medieval village having a large supply of eggs on-demand when factory farming doesn't exist
>olive oil being a common house item in an area that is apparently nowhere near the fantasy equivalent of the Mediterranean
>using precious foodstuffs to create an highly perishable condiment to begin with when food shortages are explicitly a concern
ISHYGDDT

>isekai
Found your problem right here.

Jesus Christ.
How cartoonishly evil can you get?

Mayo is the shittiest of all condiments and I will never understand the Nips obsession with it.

Most medieval villages would have enough chickens to be able to spare a couple of eggs, at least. But your other points are fair enough.

It's not soy sauce? One job.

It's better than soy sauce at least.
Also the Burgers' obsession with ketchup is just as bad.

I want to suck Akatsuki's micropenis.

>Nip obsession with Mayo

A couple of eggs, sure. But
>oh yeah sure we have several heaping baskets of chicken eggs to spare here you go
How about no.

>Rakudai goes against the grain by kicking Asterisk's ass and generally not being soul-sucking haremshit
>this goes against the grain by having not one autist in an isekai, rather, seven

This is even worse than that other one, what the hell happened?

WN translations finally or new manga chapters?
It's mildly amusing, if only for the jew's shenanigans.

It is differen't because they were already the best in their origin world

I don't care for either but I can at least consume ketchup.

>MC has white hair
>and heterochromia
>and was the teenage prime minister of Japan
How special can this snowflake get?

Mayo is great with Tuna, and with a lot of seafood stuff especially if you evolve it into tartar sauce.

Not really a fan of ketchup, goes well with fries I guess.

>Not really a fan of ketchup, goes well with fries I guess.
According to the nips you can dump it straight on pasta with a side of sliced hot dog.
Marinara? What's that?

I mean according to murrikans you can dump it on your steak (well done).

I was thinking this was the story about the one who won a lottery, but I guess it's not.

Mayo is god's gift to man

Even more, he killed his own father.

Even though i fucking hate mayo, im sorta indifferent to it's inclusion in isekai stories.

Do other isekai'ers get to shine or they suck MC's cock as well?

Yes

So far the one who's done the most is the jewbro, the politician MC has done more or less fuckall of interest or value.

Jew-kun and his jew-loli is the main reason to read this to be honest. Aside from how ridiculous it is.

Wow turns out isekai authors are hacks that couldn't write their way out of a wet paper bag. Who could have guessed?

Jew-kun is infinitely more useful than MC so far.
While MC is dicking around making emulsified oil and yolk sauce with his elf waifu Jew-kun is robbing entire cities blind with his godly charisma and business acumen.

I would rather invent Ice Cream and get into the hearts of girls everywhere. Then I would invent the equivalent of a sports gym and win the hearts of investors everywhere.

>be greatest magician in the world
>get isekai'd to a world where real magic exists
Is there a worse fate?

Mayo apparently has some antibiotic properties when put on ingredients or something along those lines.

>While MC is dicking around making emulsified oil and yolk sauce with his elf waifu

Sounds like he got his priorities.

>Spooking the shit out of real magicians with tricks

That's kind of amazing.

Money can't betray you, user.
Knife ear sluts do.

So does salt.

Fuck off Four

>can now learn real magic

So no?

>probably real magic in the first place

Wouldn't surprise me

>magican now able to use real magic to perform even greater magic tricks

If you thought his disappearing elephant trick was good before, wait until you see what he does with the dragon that's been terrorizing the kingdom.

Money can betray you when some faggot aristocrat/royal decides that new currency is in order and the current one is useless.

That's why you invest it beforehand silly. Money is worthless sitting idly in a chest. We need more anime like Maouyuu.
Also, the metal of the coins was usually pretty close to it's actual value in some medieval currencies.

Can his butt make my penis disappear?

Mayonnaise is fucking disgusting, if I were a villager in that world I'd form a team to hunt down and kill the guy who invented it.

Mayonnaise is actually vile, I don't know why you would willingly choose to ruin people's lives by giving it to them

So, when are they gonna fight each other? I highly doubt that there's no conflict happening with a group of people.

Those are rednecks. I'm sure you've got some chavs or something you unfortunately share a country with too.

Fiat money maybe

Unless it's a gold coin you'd not gonna see much value for it.

Sounds like a LN subplot

Depends on the abudance of the coin and the quality of the iron used.
Iron coins can be melted and reforged into swords and armor. If war breaks out, the iron coins that can be reforged are suddenly not as worthless.

Because it is. It literally happens in Maouyuu.

That's the one written by Rakudai's author, right?

Rakudai and Antihero

I thought those made Qualidea Code

>hey I get that we're always worried about food shortages and shit
>but get this
>can you lend me a shit ton of highly valuable eggs that could feed the entire village
>so I can make a fucking condiment
>using oil that I conveniently got from god knows where

I can't wait until he stumbles across soy beans that no one ever did anything with because "we didn't know they were edible" and makes soy sauce too.

Has he introduced chopsticks to savages yet?

This is like Danganronpa except Junko has not appeared yet.

What's this series called and why is it so weird?

The despair doesn't come from any of the characters, it comes from the audience as they read this piece of shit.

Yeah, I don't use any condiments at all. They're all equally bad.

I like the carls jr double western burger withh thickburger buns and extra onion rings

>Qualidea Code
Those were DAL's author, Oregairu's author, and Hentai Ouji's author. I think.

Volume 1 Illustrations: imgur.com/a/7Opya

Volume 2 Illustrations: imgur.com/a/vIAA5

Volume 3 Illustrations: imgur.com/a/VSHJO

Volume 4 Illustrations: imgur.com/a/tgeav

Korean Scans up to Chapter 22:

marumaru.in/b/manga/144489

Girls are pretty THICC

What the fuck is that shit can you american not eat a fucking truck for breakfast.

Why are they ant sized?
Well, thanks.

>rednecks
I think you meant president.

Is that the MC dressing in a maid outfit (w/gun)?

>MegaJew only gets his arc in volume 4
>loli brown cat and big fat cat tats

Picked up

That ass looks familiar, who's doing the manga art?

They seem to hang out in the same town/village way too long.

>7 superhuman highschoolers

Are they all dudes?

This is a western thickburger, a double western cheeseburger has two smaller patties instead of the larger one on athick burger and sesame buns. I order mine with thick burger buns and extra onion rings inside the burger

Three are dudes.

Sorry user, but no.

>that tiny thing
>a """mountain"""

America has changed

Please tell me that purple isn't a genius swordsman who introduces the katana as a superior weapon to replace their swords.

>Meal is $3.10 more than just sandwich
>The fries and drink that the Meal adds only costs $2.28

>a bro looking guy and a loli
Man I love those. IIRC Anti-Magic had it as well, hadn't it?

I'm sorry, user.

Rakudai's author.
Isekai.
What do you think?

Regular sized fries and soda are a little over $1 at most fast food places in the US. Less if you get them as part of a meal.

What's with the catpeople race in every jap fantasy.

What's Pink best at?

Did you ever have any doubt? The katanah always has to be the true superior weapon, regardless of the quality and scarcity of metals.

Dammit. Let me guess, she introduces folding as some sort of secret steel working technique too?

At least it's not as stupid as that one isekai where every single soldier has snap-in detachable sword blades so that when one gets dull they can just throw it away and put a new one in the same hilt, because the MC told them it was a good idea.

>better than soy sauce
Them's fighting words, user

Megane shota fox

Proper tangs are for pussies. Real men fight with the equivalent of a stage prop.

I've actually seen something dumber in western fantasy.

"Lets purposefully make our blades out of shit tier metal and make them as cheap as possible. That way when they break they'll make more irregular cuts and get stuck in the opponent easier, slowing them down".

>What's Pink best at?
Prostitution, she introduces enkou which raises the morale of veteran soldiers and makes their army virtually invincible.

>get sent to Isekai land
>open up a workshop along the river and hire some good blacksmiths/engineers
>invent drill press powered by water wheel
>invent lathe
>invent mill
>invent angle/belt grinders
>proceed to start industrial revolution and use tools to create more and more advanced tools until I have a workshop with very precise tools able to recreate most modern machinery
>use tools to create internal combustion engine
>automobiles, airplanes, electricity, machine guns, tanks
>amass army and acquire a country, either through conquest or diplomacy
>educate the best and brightest I can find and set them to work recreating modern tech using my knowledge of the end result as a road map.

From left to right, their specialties are leadership, business, magic tricks, swordsmanship, inventor/gadgeteer, medicine, and journalism

That sounds like attack on titan

For attack on titan the idea makes sense in the context of their intended use. You dont have time to sharpen blades on battle, and they get dull fast. So disposable blades are the way to go.

>Send genius swordsman to medieval world
>Not sending a genius gun maker or marksman

>(((journalism)))
Better than Houki at least.

Wrong thread Roland, the RtW hijack is happening in the Risou no Himou thread, not here.

Nonono, these weren't intended to have the soldier carry multiple swords with them. Each soldier got only one. The idea was that it was so crappy that when you stabbed a guy with it, it would break/chip as you pulled it out, leaving pieces of it stuck in the opponent. Then the jagged edges on the blade would make more irregular cuts on the next person. And the entire army used this crappy thing as its primary offensive weapon against other armies.

What's it taste likes?