Why do you willingly and blindly accept (((NASA)))'s lies?

Why do you willingly and blindly accept (((NASA)))'s lies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8
youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE
youtube.com/watch?v=QpXSQDVqzsA
spotthestation.nasa.gov
beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric
youtube.com/watch?v=rf99TLfxCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AvAnfi8WpVE
youtu.be/j3b81o0NNCk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False-color
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU

Disprove this, globeheads.

i cannot believe you globeheads believe THIS

This is why they are hiding the shape of the Earth from the goyim.

Beacuse i learned basic physics in school.

SAGED AND REPORTED

move this shit to /bant/ for god’s sake

I bet you believe in the fake spacewalks.
#BubblesInSpace

nigger logic shitposting earns you a spot at the back of the oven.

sage

>i got indoctrinated in school
Okay.

(you)
Fucking leafshit.

CHING CHONG PING PONG HATOOOO MAKO MAKI PUKU CHANG CHING CHANG CHONG

>a hecking leaf
>believing in NASA's lies
Truly a nation of cucks.

the most compelling flatard argument for me is the curvature test

beyond that though, I haven't seen a flat model that accounts for solar/lunar cycles and the seasons

Who can zoom in on the moon?

Curvature is bullshit.

The ship is obviously rightside up because it's in the Northern Hemisphere, it's sitting on top the Earth not hanging from the bottom so it doesn't need any gravity.

you globeheads just cant stand it can you? you cant accept the fact that you have been indoctrinated since birth

I don't think you understand how big the earth is

youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM
Gravity is a hoax.

>christcucks are actually this delusional

This is you, keep worshiping NASA.

what if i see a slight curvature?

yea, thats what I said
>the most compelling flatard argument for me is the curvature test

its two groups
1: real retards
2: people pretending to be retarded either to make Sup Forums look retarded or because they are bored & like to troll

btw there is a whole community of high-tier trollers who spend literal weeks out of their pathetic lives to research flat earth arguements to make people mad because they have nothing better to do

and on top of it all they don't actually believe the earth is flat

sage

No really this is ridiculous

I understand looking into conspiracies and being skeptical of your government but "THEYS BE HIDIN THE EARF TO MAKE PEEPLE STRAY FRUM GAWD" is actually delusional

Fish-eyed lens.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hug0rfFC_L8

>and on top of it all they don't actually believe the earth is flat
Who would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

>researches flat earth
>tries to debunk flat earth
>becomes a flat earther
That's all it took for me.

shocking I know!

yall the type of niggas that think forests exist on the flat earth too youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

lick my pee pee

Flat earthers can't grasp the fuckhugeness of the Earth and the rest of the universe so they come up with a bunch of bullshit

OP is right.
Why can't we charter flights over Antarctica's pole and why don't any commercial flights take this route when we regularly fly over the north pole?
Why are so called "god rays" coming through clouds or canopies not parallel to one another if the sun is 93 million miles away?
Why are the sun and moon the same apparent size despite the massive difference in distance?
Am I really supposed to believe that we have only ever seen one side of the moon because it's rotating on its axis at the exact same interval as its orbiting us?
Am I really supposed to believe we landed on the moon in something covered in tinfoil, bypassing the Van Allen radiation belt with no issues whatsoever despite Obama saying we couldn't go back up because of it?
etc
etc
etc

Sauce on pic?

Everytime one of these threads shows up, I miss the times when they aren't here.

a leaf is the voice of reason. I lived to see the day

sage

From my perspective, the Earth is flat. This whole argument is actually ridiculous, of course a system based on kabbalah like nasa version of the universe would be kike bullshit.

Holy shit you are fucking retarded

Explain the spinning of the earth then.
I don't feel the spinning of the earth.

>there are people that actually think like this
I know this is b8, but still pretty sad

Nice argument, my honored, intelligent, good faith friend :)

Do you globers really think that flat earthers didn't sit through the same indoctrination you sat through? The only difference is we don't consider ourselves superior when we condescendingly regurgitate it.

You are literally retarded.

You can, you can even go on holiday there.

It truly astounds me the level of retardation some science denying primitive will go to to avoid getting a basic education. Just birds can fly because they produce an upward force with their wings which is greater than the force of gravity acting on the object (its weight). The boat doesn't "fly" because it does not produce an upwards force which can counter its weight.

Children can understand this, why can't you?

Because the Earth is too large and the spin is too slow.

Research flat earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=QpXSQDVqzsA

Because it's fuckhuge. Which was what I said in the post to which you replied

Oh can you? Excellent. I'll wait here while you try to find these flights over the south pole and share them with us.

You can see satellites all the time if you fucking look.

You have to go out to the middle of nowhere. NASA even has a chart to help you know when the ISS is gonna streak across the sky.

spotthestation.nasa.gov

they are just trolling, no one is this retarded

>implying i learned about the big bang before theory of evolution.
nice try schlomo.

At least two people in this thread are retarded. You and OP

>what is lift
>what is thrust

Globecucks literally can't believe their eyes.
>muh refraction

beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=443&h0=2820&unit=metric

There's plenty of room underneath the dome for things flying at this distance. It goes several thousand miles up at least, being over 20,000 miles across.

you should be shot for spreading ignorance

youtube.com/watch?v=rf99TLfxCUQ
ISS is fake.

>spin is too slow
try around 1600km/s

it's becouse distance from SA to UK is 14 000 km, and while half of earth is 20 000 km.
so uk sees sun slightly to the south, and SA sees sun slightly to the north.

if earth was flat like on the bottom picture, you would see sun all day and night long, just moving closer and far again.

so conculsion is: you are retarded

>muh compression artifacts

they had no problem having hoaxer Chris Hadfield playing live with an orchestra while he was up on the ISS.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvAnfi8WpVE

Chris Hadfield hanging from wires

>people that disagree with me should be killed
If you feel this strongly about my position, all you need to do is refute it with reasoned argumentation. You're afraid to do this because you don't want to consider the possibility you've been lied to because it would take away your sense of superiority.

youtu.be/j3b81o0NNCk
Wake up globetards, others are already coming to the flat side.

reeeeeeee now this thread will be pruned

Daily reminder that flat earth threads are a psyop to make Sup Forums look retarded.

Holy fuk that's some bad photoshopping

you are thinking of larps like q et al

for a 6,371 km radius "ball", that's not fast

The earth we believe in is photoshopped bullshit.

This is where i ripped that webm from. Red pilled pilot that got a lot of footage.
www facebook com/pilot.lx

jesus fucking christ i cant believe there is actually people who believe the fucking flat.

And its relatively small size compared to the sun lulz

Bet you'd feel it if it stopped

q isnt a larp, this thread on the other hand needs to fucking kill itself, anyone who believes in flat earth needs to have their head examined.

There is not a single person who believes this conspiracy stuff
Nobody in the world actually believes flat earth, its all just trolls

A fish-eye lens has way more distortion and the distortion changes as you tilt the camera up and down you fucking retard.

t. photographer with several fish-eye lenses

If the earth was flat I'd be able to see the Himalayas from almost anywhere in the world.

Sage.

Wow even snowniggers are smarter than OP, how embarrassing

>Research flat earth.

Find me a non circular shadow on the moon during a lunar eclipse, and we'll talk, motherfucker.

>4 different worlds.
No stupid nigger that’s 4 different cameras with 4 different perspectives

What does the “gubmint” gain from hiding this from people?

>Birds are now as heavy as a transport ship.
Look at what you did.

Because I'm not retarded OP. Space is real, planets are real, gravity makes tits sag.

what does the gubmint gain from existing? checkmate

Okay, just one problem: that's not where the sun actually is. It is dozens of millions of miles away from earth, not about a hundred yards. You actually can see the difference between where it is in the sky to a South African and a Bong if you know how to measure it. At the same time of day, the sun in SA will be a few degrees more south from a ground view than the sun in Bongland. As for some other problems that are easily disproven... satellites are tiny compared to stars in both size and luminosity, different types of cameras produce different pictures, and sensing the spinning of the earth would be like smelling air or hearing your blood pumping: why bother to actively sense something that is only a problem on the rare occasion that it's different?

The only thing I question when this comes up is why they would go through all the trouble to pretend the earth is round if it wasn't. (it is)

Flat Earth theory states that "Antarctica" does not exist, instead a massive ice wall blocks off the Flat Earth. By making the earth seem like a globe and not a flat plane, the government covers up the existence of the Ice Wall with the made up continent of Antarctica.

You know how things orbit around things right?

A merry-go-round that completes a rotation in one day is not going very fast, no matter its size.

I've seen it with my own eyes, dumbass.

U can look at stars and the the world is round but i guess its 3d chess for u

They hide everything from us, they lie about the shape of the earth to hide land from us.
Which is true.
The earth is stationary and flat.

Some of them are probably false colour
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/False-color