SWEDEN YES

The Swedish police have already incorporated the muslim headwear Hijab, now the Swedish military is working togheter with a muslim female designer to have the Hijab in the military for muslim women who wants to wear military uniform and enlists

Will Sweden never stop cucking itself?

youtu.be/3d0Qw6zGgmo

Swedish article
archive.is/N0ebi

This is how the Hijab looks for the Swedish police

>brown people practicing their culture is a bad thing
Fuck off you racist cuck

Why are you here Trudeau, aren't you supposed to be in a Mosque, praying with your fellow believers ?

>Will Sweden never stop cucking itself?

No.They won't. Not until every last Swedish woman is gang raped.

No its not a bad thing, if they stay where they belong. We dont want more of the Abrahamic religions here and they way they look is offensive to me. Beside they dont respect our culture at all why would we respect theirs, they are the beggars here and should try act a bit humble.

Also, they scare children and the elderly so they should not use hajib out of empathy. But I kinda like it when they wear niqab because it hide their ugly faces.

what are you trying to prove with that painting ?
That Muslims rape and kill non-muslims ?
we know that from the Koran, that painting is redundant

If its the religion of peace.
Why do they need a special killing hat for women?

did you forget where you are retard?

I can feel your butthurt through my phone.

Someone needs to end Sweden

i don't get it

he is probably a roach descendant

A FUCKING LEAF

Plz Mr.Trump nuke us to the stone age

It really is the end for Sweden.

>through my phone

IT'S CALLED BEING RETARDED THERES NO MUSLIM GOASTS YOU CAN TAKE THE BAG OFF

This is gonna create some divide in the defense force, I am sure gonna object against this bullshit.

He thinks you're a Serb I think. It's kinda weird that he has those pictures saved.

That looks kinda hot, really.

Success breeds jealousy

He’s not a phone poster. I am.
Look at the image name. That’s how you can tell.

So Russia when you gonna invade and fuck their shut up?
/well we're waiting /gif/

The land of Gustavus Adolphus and vikings. Makes me sad to think about it.
>inb4 you fucked your country more than the swedes

pushing brown people's culture onto the natives is what is bad here.
you cultureless, soulless, spineless swine

dont bother, he is a tiny dicked loser

>only a few guys
My fucking lord

Glad that Denmark is starting to say fuck any more refugees and are clamping down on their numbers. But not you Sweden

You don't know shit, burger.

Everything is literally falling apart here.

alhamudillah

They're really piling on that make-up.

armor-dillo

I unironically want Sweden to become a brown, Muslim-majority country. They deserve it. As long as Eastern Europe stays as is and the rest of Western Europe mass deports Islam, then Sweden should be allowed to become the Islamic Republic it wants to be.

Anything's a dillo if you're brave enough

It's a Pangolin you fucking retard

Bump for the cucks

We're actually probably going to be punished by the EU, since we've gone against membership policy.

end us

>be me
>go to Sup Forums for memes and laughs
>see a story that is so over the top stupid, that it could never be real
>it's from sweden
>it's fucking real
EVERY FUCKING TIME

Jesus Christ

Fuark, I hope I get to go to war with Sweden and her and I get into a gunfight and we both run out of bullets so she has to engage me in hand to hand combat and *somehow* gets my head into a leglock and squeezes so hard she pisses and farts a little on my euphoruc face as my spirit leaves for Aushalla

They should form an elite unit of the best of the best Muslima's and call Top Jab

Looks like a fucking JoJo Merchanidise

>letting muslims into the military
Sweden cares nothing about the safety of her people

i agree let all these dune coons express they're culture, they'll kill all the cucks off for us.

> they are the beggars here and should try act a bit humble.
Why should anyone be humble when the government guarantees them free money and the same dignity as someone who was born there and pays the taxes that pay for welfare?

Anyone in a hajib needs to be gutted where they stand with a butter knife. Fuck those kike suckers. Dirty pig lickers

Ahmed's Bombastic Adventure