Why can’t you fags just admit that Peterson lost that debate?

Why can’t you fags just admit that Peterson lost that debate?

He was unhinged, aggressive towards a woman, made irrational leaps of logic, and used a logical fallacy, mainly an appeal to authority, to justify his position. He also compared humans to lobsters.

She controlled the tone and tempo of the debate and definitively rattled Peterson. His laughter was the clue that he was submitting to her.

She won, deal with it tards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage

this is bait.

she is a total fucking moron and a cunt and the very reason why women should not be allowed in the work place.

He conceded a wage gap exists, he lost nooblet. There is no wage gap.

go and watch it again. you may almost be a stupid as she was.

Muh lobsters have social rank therefore humans do.

You know I see threads like this all the time (destiny, sargon btfo x) but after having actually watched the 'debate' in question I now know all these threads are complete bs.

This is about Peterson comparing humans to lobsters.

2/8 bait m8. Keep trying though you'll get there one day bud

Nice ad hominem and begging the question. I can see why you like Peterson so much

Can’t debate actual facts just like your lord and savior, Dr. Shekelson.

do you support conscription for women for gender equity?

I don't care

Do you support a woman’s right to vote?

ARE YOU SAYING WOMEN ARE BASICALLY LOBSTERS?

why can't you answer a simple question?

do you support conscription for women for gender equity?

I admire your perseverance

The earning gap is real (per average women have lower incomes) but that is because of their choice: women prefer family over work
If the women woukd make the same choices of man they would get the same or evenf more than man
But feminist are dumb so they think it's all fault of patriarchy

Btw slide thread saged

>Why can’t you fags just admit that Peterson lost that debate?

So what you're saying is that he won the debate? What gives you the right to make such sweeping claims?

No.

Do you support a woman’s right to vote?

There is no pay gap that favors men. If you control for dollars per productive unit rather than dollars per hour I’m sure you would find a pay gap that favored women.

There’s an income gap.

you don't support conscription equity? are you a sexist?

I answered your question now answer mine please.

i'm sorry i don't debate with sexist pigs

It’s not a debate, it’s a question.

No oh Peterson is out of style now? How will I ever get my $2,000 signed rug now???

Nice bate

I only watched five minutes or so but it seemed to be this

>Peterson makes a well thought out point
>Interviewer tries to simplify it down to a single line, despite Peterson adequately describing his point
>Peterson corrects her, to which she flounders
>She asks an unrelated question

And I'm guessing it just went on like that

laughable bait

A producer pay to have a product: if per hour a man produces more he's gonna hire a man, viceversa if the woman is more productive
An entrepeneur pay more the more productive employee (man, woman or attack helicopter)
If in some cases woman choose toho be less productive there's no reason for an entrepeneur to pay her the same

Like humans and lobsters share the same nervous system?

The law says otherwise.

So you're saying I'm a lobster?

You're retarded.

Lolwat. Are you dumb?

Women don’t work as hard as men and get paid the same per unit hour.

That’s called a pay gap.

It wasn't a debate, it was an interview, thus no moderator and the reason she controlled the tone and tempo was because she was acting as the host of the show interviewing him.

He may have used one logical fallacy at some point, but she used dozens through the entire interview.

>debates
>require a moderator

This isn’t high school, kiddo.

ok is this a meme

Its the standard for formal debate, town halls and legislative assemblies, otherwise its just an argument, but your whole point about tone and tempo is still moot by the fact that she is the host and he was just respecting her position as such.

Ever thought that the law may be unjust?
If a mother has to stay home for child raising or everything else the state's welfare provide for her necessities (everybody has different opinion if it is just or not but that is the way it is now)

ULTRAKEK

IT'S YOU AGAIN!

always drop a redpill in slide threads and then hit em with a dash of SAGE

I hate JP but he's one of the few conservatives capable of winning debates against liberals. And I say winning, not being right.
There's a lot of people who can be right but not win like Dinesh. He's right most of the time but he rarely convinces normies, he just reinforces the believes of people that alredy agreed with him.

In that debate, JP made that woman look like an actual lunatic since she didn't know how to keep purposely misdirect JP's points when push came to shove.

The law is obviously unjust.

Women make more money than men for the same amount of work.

I don’t think any normal person was convinced when he compared humans to lobsters.

I am 80% sure I am a lobster now and I know for a fact Colin Farrell is more convinced about himself.

Wtf is wrong with these goddam people. Who gives a shit WHO won a debate what was the IDEA that won? I get so sick of seeing these goddam threads with the ecelebs.

Kanye West is miles ahead of all of you guys. He realized many years ago he was a gay fish.

he's a doofus, he gets called out or cornered in a many debates and just dances around the topic, over analyzing.

>aggressive towards a woman
Fuck off white knight cuck

Hes right though. Didn't have to be lobsters. Could be any other animal society from which we have a common ancestor. There is no mistake the reason we are patriarchal is because so are the great apes.

Juden Peterson is a lifelong loser and psychopath

i dont know why leftists are so fucking stupid that they get confused over an example of lobsters having hierarchical structures as a refutation of leftist conspiracies that the "patriarchy" and "hierarchies" are western anomalies.

>MGTOW
Chads aren't MGTOW

>I dont like it when meanies that think things I dont like get attention waaahhhhhhhh

>aggressive towards a woman

Nice.

You don't understand why the naturalistic fallacy is a logical fallacy?

op is a faggot
sage

what debate ? youtube link ?

The Red Pill form of MGTOW eschews any form of relationship other than exploitative sexual relationships with women, although its probably more MRA than MGTOW.

>naturalistic fallacy
So what you are saying is that it's not okay to point things out when they run contrary to your faggot opinions?

You can't simultaneously say that "only white men do this" and then call it a fallacy when its pointed out in nature and other societies and everything that it's not true, fucktard.

>So you're saying
that Peterson did not win but absolutely destroyed her ?
Yes I agree :^)

Its not a naturalistic fallacy, its recognizing systems across organisms that are distantly related to us. A naturalistic fallacy is saying 'Being gay is okay because I saw a gay duck once'

by attacking good professor you wish to increase your serotonin levels in order to negate your meaningless existence by perceived increase of social status, just like lobsters do.

your sister is a harpy.

That is also a recognition of a sexual preference system in an organism distantly related and it is a fallacy since there are plenty of organisms being ignored like birds, bees, and bonobos or even human societies like the amazons and jews with matriarchal hierarchies.

This is now a bait posting-thread. Post your best >bait.jpg pictures!

So can you tell me how this statement somehow disproves JBP? You've essentially agreed that equality is a lie.

Even reddit ukpolitics agrees that she made a total ass of herself, and theyre the most milquetoast, status-quo faggots on the internet.

I give this bait an F

One based on the same base mechanism that shares demonstrable traits.

A pen and a pencil share a demonstrable base mechanism. But that doesn't mean you can argue that all pens are pencils and decalre yourself the winner.

It just proves that particular argument is founded on an underlying fallacy and is the reason people get triggered, it is not a valid proof, I was not speaking to the conclusions he drew from his fallacy, but sexes are obviously not equal they have clearly defined biological roles in every species with sexual dimorphism, but those differences can play out very differently in function and social organization and you can't use one species to make clear social arguments on an entirely different species because they aren't equal either.

Why can’t you admit that OP is fag?

He is a pillow biting butt pirate, aggressive towards boipussy, made irrational passes at straight men, and dressed as a woman, mainly to trap straight men into gay sex, to satisfy his sick carnal desires. He also compared humans to lobsters.

He controlled the tone and tempo of the gay sex and definitively sucked cock. His laughter was the clue that he enjoyed sucking dick.

He came, deal with it tards.

>Humans are Lobster, you just don´t get the metaphysical truth behind it.

Retarded bitch: "women earn 9% less than men"
Peterson: "women are more agreeable than men"
Retarded bitch: "OMG that is a massive generalisation!!!"

Someone who doesn't realise that simply using the word "women" is a generalisation and that a generalised assertion is perfectly well replied to with a generalised response cannot be said to have "won" anything. She couldn't win a debate against a slightly above average preschooler. People who are this stupid might as well be a different species.

>The same ideology that drives trans activists is the same ideology that lead to millions of people dying in Mao's China.
>are you just a provocateur?
It's amazing how her brain isn't able to grasp the reality of how identity politics is just the latest farm of Marxism. She was so confused by the statement she could only see it through the lens of it being an absurdist provocative statement.

It is also because men are more likely to negotiate hard. Men will threaten to leave and set up interviews with people they have no intent of working for to get a pay rise, whereas women generally don't do this kind of thing (instead they whine and bitch in private to their friends about how unfair everything is, and masculine women take this shit into the public sphere)

>marxists are getting so fucking BTFO on the world stage they result to posting CP to shut down the thread

(((Peterson)))

Comments currently unavailable.
Comments currently unavailable.

REKT

I'm sorry but did we watch the same debate?

"got you!"
"yes you did"

>women get paid less than men
>women are less industrious than men
>some women are more industrious than men
>some women get paid more than man

youtube.com/watch?v=Cls8ZURQRK4

Thanks OP. -- New fave Rekt Feminist video!

I found the stipulated lobster-human paradigm particularly insightful.

anyone read "The Five Elements of Effective Thinking", is it any use, anything original?

>leftist wins a debate against a leftist
Who the fuck cares
It's pathetic how you /leftypol/ faggots are attacking one of your own

ID: Vapin’

Who did Dr. Boomer "the credulous" who believes everything he reads in books by jewish scam artists about the holohoax debate?

hamplanet detection, confirmed!

Social "justice" is a thing, welcome to the internet, ladies...

So you're saying that you think Peterson won this debate hands down ?

you should watch it all, its hilarious