Job App Question

Applying for a new job. On one app this is actually a question

>Why do you think it's important to address diversity and equity issues in this position, and what are some ways you might do that?

What should I say, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

a3du.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BLACK LIVES MATTER

I hate that the question already makes the assumption that diversity and equity is good, but of course that is by design.

(((Education)))

It's for a community college lab assistant job

That's a sneaky way of saying WYPEPO NEED NOT APPLY, but say that since asians are likely overrepresented in those positions, they could address their clearly racist hiring policies by hiring more white people of colour to address their diversity issues.

Nothing.
Go apply elsewhere unless you want an unstable job being surrounded by SJW retards that will fire you for petty shit.

>It's not.
Problem solved.

Hahaha what shitty job are you applying for?

Say hello how are you?

Say "I am unsure how to answer, I certainly agree with diversity of opinions, and in the words of The Great General Patton, "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."".
Nailed it.

Equality of outcome is a Marxist political ideology, tell them you're not a Marxist. tell them you believe in equality of opportunity not equality of outcome.

Only correct answer is as follows
>new hires shall be on merit and job relevant skills and qualifications. No other criteria are relevant.

Is it legal in America to require a specific political stance in order to be considered for employment ?

Or ask "Do you mean that your 5 a day should be different vegetables? And what portion should each be? I believe 2 should be carb based, 2 greens and another to compliment the palate, like corn."

You know the answer. Say whatever you need to to get the job. But watch out, those tests are designed to catch fakers. They will usually ask a very similar question again, but with a bit more appeal to emotion. It's so that if there is a difference between the two, it's a red flag.

Either throw bullshit their way and take the job, usually with high wages, high super contrib and 9 day fortnights; or answer truthfully and never hear back.
That's Education sector in Australia at least.

>lab assistant job
>address diversity and equity issues in this position
treat the black and white mice equally, user!

GOOD IS COMING!
a3du.com

I.e. doom them to almost certain death. I like it

It's always the Australians with the bantz.

They do it here too mate.
It's why I have 2 companies. If you hire less than 15, you don't have to match their quotas.
I employ 22 currently.
And if someone took the piss on the questionairre and mocked "diversity", I would hire them in a shot.
Employers, even giant ones don't want toxic atmospheres, the shit SJW's bring.
They bring law suits. I find ways around it by having my mate do the interviews.

Yes and no.

It is illegal to unfairly discriminate based on color, nationality, religion or disability. However a company can get into deep shit for denying you based on beliefs.

>high super contrib
burgers don't do super, they do 401ks or iras, but iirc they're entirely optional

"I strongly believe there's a place for everyone in this world, and every group deserves a fair opportunity to thrive and celebrate their own culture and traditions without being suppressed or downtrodden by other groups."

/esg/

"...but they have to go back first."

>almost certain death
it's like you haven't even worked in cosmetics before

Fun fact. I am a retard computer developer who is dumber than pajeets but I got a job at one of the big companies because during the interview I mentioned that I tutor underprivileged minority kids (I don't) and at a company outing after drinks the HR lady said thats what sealed it for me.

Fuck with her break lines.

I don't know. Eat a blue tictac and hope for the best. I can't remember what I said back in 2006 when I first started working here, but just tell them what they want to hear.

I don't believe in diversity only a white ethnostate

True. I always thought makeup was for women and fags. And biochemists. Total degeneracy. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to try and find a bag of coke in this bar.

Do people even talk to each other in these break rooms or do they just awkwardly ignore each other and when you answer post the autistic Styxx image please.

Its impossible with the language barrier, one guy is deaf, everyone else are boomers I cant relate to. I don't have the Styx image in question, but have a BoomerBobby instead.

Do these people even care that you are taking pictures of them or do you do it discretely?

Hehe

Probably the latter as we're too burned out to give a shit. If I ever leave this place, I wouldn't mind getting a group photo to commemorate being at a place for over a third of my life.

this is good. I wouldn't do it but its still good.