Pretty much

Pretty much

I was hoping society would abandon "let that sink in" to die in 2017. I want to punch people who say it.

kek zero self-awareness. are these beings even sentient?

Idk if they are being intentionally ironic or not

For which one are they argueing?

My immediate reaction was that they were supporting Trump.
It's job creation vs welfare.

woah. this is powerful.

You may as well kill yourself now it's not going anywhere

Wow. Really makes you think.

It's not that serious, not even on a pet peeve level yet. Just gets my eyes rolling.

wait so wheres the source from this pic? i wanna know if someone made this ironically

That is the deepest, most politically analytical statement I have heard all year.

This really makes me reconsider my views on politics and reality its self. Is this person available for live events? I think they need to share their wisdom with the whole world.

Even Oprah would say "Love that!"

democrat gibs vs conservative capitalism... it has always been this way tho

>da gibs
>DA GIBSSSS!!!!!!!!!

That’s one black Asian.

Oprah started by inteviewing people on some shitty daytime TV show in the eighties not giving shit away are you fucking retarded? That video of her smoking crack and her penchant for feeding little girls to Harvey Weinstein isn't going to play well in Peoria idiot.

So if Oprah president then I free car get?

Her rallies will be packed just in case she ends up giving away cars again

Hey remember when Oprah gave away all those free cars to her audience only for some of the people to have to return the cars when they found out that they were obligated to pay taxes on them and couldn't afford to? I'd tell you to let that sink in but you're fundamentally incapable of understanding my point.

Say it with me

QUEEN NIGGER

> Giving handouts to the undeserving vs. creating opportunities for people to rise to the challenge
Sounds about right

you're retarded

Really made me thunk

FREE STUFF GOOD
FREE FREE FREE
EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE

sure thing comrade