Is this the most overated anime ever made?

Is this the most overated anime ever made?

>Generic LN high school harem series with characters who are almost comical in how one dimensional/archetypal they are
>But we added supernatural stuff that doesn't actually matter at all and aired the episodes out of order, so it's totally unique and interesting

Normalfags should stay quiet. If you don't feel this series, can't feel the atmosphere, characrers, music and the whole universe of Haruhi then why you watched it till the end?

Let me guess, you are one of K-on haters too?

>harem
You didn't even watch the show.

>Haruhi
>Not a harem

Male protagonist with superficial issues is surounded by three attractive girls (and a boy, for good measure) who are blatantly into him but nobody actually makes a move or makes anything awkward beyond some superficial scenes with the "main" girl.

It's the classic early/mid 00's style harem series. If I aired love hina out of order and added some special effects in via windows movie maker it'd be about the same show as haruhi.

>reddit typing
Guess we know why OP dumb

>if I use many buzzwords maybe they won't notice I didn't watch it
Keep trying user, you'll find the sweet spot eventually.

This post gave me cancer

>LN harem romcom

Still the cancer killing anime

>>Generic LN high school harem series
not in 2006

>who are blatantly into him
Retard detected.

Please don't compare this horrible trash to K-On

Objectively I agree but there's just something about it which made it so fucking good. Like it was trying too hard but was comfy and mysterious.

I thought K-On fags hated Haruhi these days.

fuck I meant wasn't trying too hard

>objectively
Shouldn't you be in class right now or is it lunchtime?

Okay just pretend that word isn't in the post if it helps you.

Unlike most shitty LN harems we get nowaday, Haruhi is actually well written with consistent themes and character development (although it's easy to miss until Disappearance if you don't pay attention).
Also Kyon.

You had to experience the anime during its popularity peak to get it man. Haruhi was the shit in the pre 2010's.
I bet you haven't even watched Lucky Star

Jesus Christ please save me. I just had an hour long argument with my friend because I used the word "archetype" and it triggered him. Apparently everybody and their mom uses it derogatorily.

ARCHETYPES ARE TOOLS USED TO FOCUS THE READER ON WHAT THE AUTHOR INTENDS TO SHOWCASE.

DON'T BLAME A TOOL FOR POOR EXECUTION.

huruhi was utter shit and spawned the most autistic anime fanbase circa 2006

>dude dancing lmao
>dude mikuru beam lmao

Im glad the franchise is long dead and couldnt stand the test of time

Lucky Star works as manga, but anime was terrible. I mean great voice actors, great music, great art, but the direction was awful. It was literally a copy of manga, panel after panel. It's not how yonkoma manga should be adopted.
K-On is a great example how yonkoma should be adopted. Ironically both series were made by KyoAni.
But I got what you mean, hundreds references to Haruhi and other series.

Yet it still had more success than your favorite anime. Unless you're an Evafag.

Yeah, K-On is pretty shitty.

I hope your mom dies soon :)

Shut up gay boy

>haruhi mikuru and yuki don't all clearly like kyon halfway through the series

???

Only Haruhi does. Mikuru barely flirts with Kyon and it could easily be attributed to manipulation. Nagato doesn't love him or only in a family way.

haruhi is the definition of a meme anime. take a super self insert MC, have an arbitrary reason for him to be around a bunch of attractive women, extremely vauge romatic comedy that goes nowhere

BUT have gimmicks (out of order airing, airing the same episode 8 times, supernatural hook that doesn't matter) and a massive merchandising/advertisement empire (Want to hear this memed up ED sung by every single voice actor even sort of related to this show? make sure you buy each individual CD) and you have a hit

>not eva
>not madoka

nope

this

btw, read the mango OP, if you're unironically think it's a "school romance harem show".

I want redditfags to leave

The LN.
The manga just skips the good parts.

But reddit would've loved a generic high school series with a veneer of something deep, they'd make endless theory videoes on youtube about the order the episodes air and whats going on with yuki/haruhi's powers if they were around when this series first aired

not to mention all the dumb forced memes this show had, like haruhi-ism

haruhi has more merchandise and weird spinoffs than madoka has

>haruhi has more merchandise and weird spinoffs than madoka has
No way. Haruhi has like one real spinoff (Yuki chan) and one real comedic spinoff (Haruhi chan).

Madoka has a shit ton of other manga, arcs, CDs and all that stuff. I wish Haruhi could get the same treatment but it's fucking dead.

>Is this the most overated anime ever made?
This will never be true for anything as long as evangelion and its fanbase remain.