Akira Live Action Movie got reconfirmed

slashfilm.com/akira-director-narrowed-down/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jafd97yJFOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>set in america
>white actors
>needs to be pg-13 so no gore
Is there anything Hollywood doesn't ruin?

not to mention it's gonna be dumbed down '88 movie adaptation which was already dumbed down manga adaptation

Is anime gonna end up like capeshit?

PG-13 Is the worst rating of them all.
>Lets make a sick movie!
>Oh wait we need to water down everything so 7 year olds can go see it with their parents

>implying they will keep making these after flop in the shell
Lmao this kind of news pop up every year, this project is probably just vaporware.

STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm not sure who even thinks it makes a difference. Go to any R-rated action movie opening week and there's a fuckton of kids in the theater.

PG-13 is almost like a label saying "our movie is going to be really bland and unappealing".

you know what will end up happening, right Sup Forums?, eventually is going to come down to eva or logh, to make a western adaptation, that's going to be a pg-13 shitfest

Oh shit, pic related again?

>>Lets make a sick movie!
> >Oh wait we need to water down everything so 7 year olds can go see it with their parents
>>>
>Anonymous 05/12/17(Fri)14:12:25 No.157119887▶
If HBO or AMC wanted to do a LotGH series, it could potentially be one of the best things to ever happen to television.
Eva will never have mass appeal to a western audience.

Its like these kikes want to part way their shekels
Didnt they learn from tacohost in the shell?

Well that was a fucking mess. I am drunk.

youtu.be/jafd97yJFOI

Obligatory.

>this is over a decade old now

>Eva
>In the west
>When fucking angels are the bad guys
Eva will be safe just because of that, or it will be changed so they're called just aliens.

>or it will be changed so they're called just aliens.
You and I both know that's what they'd do along with other general lore rape.

Can't wait for American businessmen to spend ten times the amount of money making a movie with a tenth of the quality the original had! It'll be the same thing as Ghost in the Shell, people trying to cash in on name brand without understanding why the original films are masterpieces in the first place.

Doesn't sell as well as capeshit so no
Hopefully it'll be so unprofitable no one will want to touch the medium ever again

logh has segments of 20 episodes where nothing happens, that's why it can't be addapted to normal tv, audiences don't have the patience, if hbo did adapt it, it would be so changed, we'd all hate it

I hope it flops just like Ghost in the Shell

How bad did that do anyway?