Threat to existence

What are the greatest threats to humanity, in your opinion?

>Rationalization
Justification for evil and wrongdoing because x,y,z.
>Complacency
Not thriving for positive, healthy change. Sloth.
>Fear
Not having the internal fortitude to do what is "right."

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Existential_risk
wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Great_Filter
nickbostrom.com/existential/risks.html
intelligence.org/files/CognitiveBiases.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((Them))

Me.

An uninformed electorate is more dangerous

The fact that a group of people uses your picture to manipulate the consciousness of humanity in order to retain their control over all of us.

Knowledge is the key to defeating them.

The biggest threat is ignorance and apathy.

A.I is the biggest threat, over every thing else.

ayy lmao

DELET THIS

You know why the Jews failed? They decided to knock down building 7 without anything that could be used as an excuse to knock it down. The ritual was a failure.

why?

They wanted to symbolically destroy mankind's connection to God but failed to adequately destroy the middle column, correct? Destroying Justice and Mercy but failing to destroy Beauty.
>Among other reasons

Foreigners

what do you mean foreigners?

Exactly. Even though building 7 did collapse it was done without a catalyst like a plane or something. The ritual was a failure. Which is exactly the reason people are waking up. Building 7 was demolished from the inside and the footage of that happening without a reasonable cause for it to collapse was the start of a really monumental push for the truth.

Comfort zone

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Existential_risk
wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Great_Filter
nickbostrom.com/existential/risks.html
intelligence.org/files/CognitiveBiases.pdf

Entropy.

thanks

The heat death of the universe

>almost no other task would amount to so much positive impact than existential risk reduction.
yes laying a good foundation is paramount.

the greatest threat to humanity are the multitude of ideologies that are determined to stagnate progress.

>progressiveism

Keeps appointing people based on skin colour/ oppression points to high ranking positions. For humanity to succeed the best person for the job should get the job.

Censorship is always wrong, if you censor one idea you have opened the gate to have your own ideas censored

>Islam
Because a book written by some fucker in the desert literally tells them to destroy all those who don't believe in its bullshit.

Humanity needs to throw off the shackles of religion and other faith based ideologies if we ever hope to prosper.

In terms of the Enlightenment, it would definitely be rationalism. Rationalism is a failed ideology as mathematically proven by Gödels theorem.
The only thing that works is emperacism.

Debt, precarious work, a bad education system, and of course Them.

>What are the greatest threats to humanity, in your opinion?
Jews obviously

I'm not going to watch a movie long presentation by a schizophrenic, but what's the two towers got to do with the pillars?

>schizophrenic
>im not going to watch
You don't deserve the knowledge you're asking for if you're calling the person whose telling the knowledge a schizophrenic. Must be really sad to be such a small minded individual.

Reminder that Europe is post-post-post-post-apocalyptic.

Well not really, you can't """"""Prove"""""" anything to a rationalist because there is always an "evil daemon" that could be deceiving you.

But when it comes to reality, it is only logical to believe the reality that requires the least amount of assumptions

Rituals literally do not work. The supernatural doesn't exist. Memes do, but it needs mass conscious movement to do so.
So again, explain to me how these things relate at all. Without people "knowing" this, the whole thing is pointless.

The supernatural doesn't exist, but magicians do. 9/11 was a giant meme in order to collapse the will of america, to plunge it into a state of perpetual fear in order to implement draconian policies like the Patriot Act and to send us to war.

If the tv has taught me anything, it's that people will immediately use magic to commit murder or for political goals. The fact that we don't see a lot of people spontaneously choking or going up in flames speaks for itself.

i liked his matrix decoding

Marxism, Niggers, Islam

I watched that last night. Super interesting.

The sun exploding

Cultural relativism, aka asserting that right and wrong don't exist.

That's not entirely wrong, as far as modern, liberal America is concerned.

Wisdom and intelligence are wrong way around. Pretty sure the other stuff is as bit wrong too.

VOLTAIRE (Francois Marie Arouet) 18th century French philosopher, writer:
"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race..."
"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections...dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)

"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)

"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made...But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)

"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

that image sucks

that guy is kike shill anyway go here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Is he Indian? I don't think he is

Do they even let Indians join the Black Sun? I think that name is just a play on bodhi dharma, it is a kind of riddle because bodhi drama was Aryan I think I could be wrong