The absolute state of australia

how do we take back the fight culture from these invaders. next wog bash day we gotta include sudos

youtube.com/watch?v=h9EijtmUr-4

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516198180819.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516198282774.webm
youtu.be/_HJiOc-qNik
youtube.com/watch?v=WeKGTAd3_dA
youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf is that haircut

This video is a reupload, this video is like 10 years old now. A lot of our sophisticated Lebanese youth liked to rock haircuts like this, actually some of them still do

Sudanese immigrants never, ever, report violence against themselves to the police. Ever. You want to stop them, go out and do it.

still not sure which one was the black guy

the one banging your wife

Kek. Fucking Aussie bants are the best

I was only kidding

they're both banging your wife

meth is a big problem over there eh

wtf is that move at 1:11

While I have you, what does "neck a stubby" mean

it's called the dustin martin

kek

Wtf is that race? Why are you faggots trying to pass off a turk as an Australian?

>the eternal Turk

He's Polish though, what dumb cunt aussie

D I V E R S E !

i.4cdn.org/gif/1516198180819.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1516198282774.webm

i'll get this one m8
>neck
skul/skol/down/drink
>stubby
beer in a stubby glass bottle
>neck a stubby
skull a beer

anyone notice how americans are always sucking australian cock?

it means skull a beer

its funny as aye, amerimutts suck us off so hard

In addition to this user, stubby can be interchanged with tinny

Tinny
/tin-knee/
A tin or aluminium (aliminum to you) can of beer

It means to suck on a cock

Thanks

Aw someone's jealous

>aye
fucking retarded gen whatevers, using 'aye' as though it sounds like 'ayy' as opposed to 'eye'
GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN

I love how you guys have a cutesy little nickname for everything that frequently ends in "ee", "y", or "ie".

Omg this is my pet peeve

its called the wog

come suck this cock cowboy

why are you posting videos of two niggers fighting? It is uninteresting

Do you know what a seppo is?

AYE LMAO CAPTAIN
SHIVER ME TIMBRRRS

Unfortunately yes altho it's nice that I haven't been called one yet in this ITT

Australia was fucked long before any immigrants showed up.

They are our respective countries jocks and as such are quite often gayer than actual homosexuals, chalking it all up to 'bonding'.

IS THAT ALL U GOT LAD?

Imagine the quality 10 years from now.

the saddest attempt to close distance and clintch

That's the first time I've ever heard her talk. Holy shit does she have a deep voice

That is the most shit fight I have ever seen love taps from lovers

Why do so many people keep their arms so low in fights?

cronulla riots v2 fellas

so its like that really closeted shit fratboys get up to, makes sense

they don't know any better... yet.

>people
They are subhuman trash

awful fight lol. do something.

Lebo. Same as the guy who ran over the baby in Melbourne while screaming out the window of his bogan mobile last year.
Just another form of nigger.

Pretty much. Nz is canada to strayas us. Like yanks theyre loud and overconfident due to living in a large country with mineral wealth.

kek, that lebanese was a disgrace. A lot of them actually wear haircuts like that, particularly the muslims in the country.
What a faggot.

>sides in orbit

What a shit fight

eshay bra

What?

If I could find an Aussie bf you're damn right I would. It's not my fault your accent is sexy af.

Faggots need to be lynched.

>Lebanon
What's it like living in an irrelevant country AND not being white?

a lot of the subhumans of australia like to use pig latin, that being said I never understood what the fuck eshay was supposed to mean. Bra is just a variation of bro/bruh

my childhood friend just came out as gay a couple days ago, theres a massive faggot scene over here but sorry we dont want you here, unless you wear protection i guess just dont bring aids

>actual lebbo spots fellow lebbo haircut in OP image
>"This seems like the right thread for me"
Haha wow!
What do you think of your cousins you sent us?

>Polish
That nose is semitic as fuck. That's a lebbo

Is pig latin haram?

I'm a virgin.

Straight up embarrassing

youtu.be/_HJiOc-qNik

most muzzie cunts don't use it so probably, it's mostly these mad cunts that use it

youtube.com/watch?v=WeKGTAd3_dA

I wish I could bang Laura Southern. She perfect waifu material.

that old man is strong

now we know who is stronger out of lebanon and somalia

A Tinny is a boat, dickhead
You neck tins in your tinny

>What's it like living in an irrelevant country AND not being white?
What is it like being a faggot? How will it feel like when I personally throw you off the roof of a building?

I know what bra is my dude. I don't know what eshay is. Maybe I have to hear it in person to understand it or something.

I had no idea he was Lebanese until the anons in the thread said he was. He seems like one of those faggot Muslims, so no, he is not related to me in any way shape or form. Are the Christians there any worse?

Pic related.

>What is it like being a faggot?
Not bad, actually. Other than being self-hating, which makes it hard to find a boyfriend, my life is exactly the same as a straight person's since nobody knows I'm gay except literally a handful of people.
>How will it feel like when I personally throw you off the roof of a building?
Learn to speak English properly you dumb shitskin.
And you won't be throwing me off of the roof of a building because I have a concealed firearm, and I have no problem putting a bullet in someone who is actively trying to harm me.

For some reason Australia seems to have mostly Muslim Lebanese. Every where else in the West, we get mostly Christians , and they are good, normal people. This Muslims are shit tier tho.

To be fair, some bogans smash tinnies, and tallies aka longnecks...

I saw a part nigger recently claiming he was from Lebanon. Is getting blacked common there?

>Learn to speak English properly you dumb shitskin.
There is nothing wrong with my sentence you ignorant faggot. If there is, point it out.

>And you won't be throwing me off of the roof of a building because I have a concealed firearm, and I have no problem putting a bullet in someone who is actively trying to harm me
K.

>For some reason Australia seems to have mostly Muslim Lebanese. Every where else in the West, we get mostly Christians , and they are good, normal people. This Muslims are shit tier tho.
Typical of those imbeciles.

Blacks are a very rare commodity here. In fact. the only blacks I see are the ones from countries other than my own.

>self hating virgin faggot
Blokes like you really need a sick cunt uncle or similar older male figure who can take you out to a bar/club/stripper/brothel and set you up with a nice older lady who can get you in the game and teach you about sex with women.
Who knows - you might like it?

Too many young men like yourself turn to homosexuality simply because you have no knowledge or experience with women.

>There is nothing wrong with my sentence you ignorant faggot. If there is, point it out.
Okay.
>How will it feel like

fuckin cunts, a tinnie is a beer or a boat depending on the context. stupid fuckin normie australians

The christian lebos here are a lot better desu, if the younger ones mingle or associate too much with the muslim ones though they adopt all the nigger behaviour like in the OP vid and worse

youtube.com/watch?v=lp1VuWvJIog

Longnecks are longies mate.

>Okay.
>How will it feel like
And?

Kek, that video. Do the Christians assimilate into the culture well? I know my cousins over there do. They've lived in Australia all their lives.

no, they're called tallies you dumb fucking stupid dumb fuck. i hate all u fake australians so god damn much

Still not as good as bigpoppa13.

We gotta get our internet sorted first so we can shitpost about it proper.

Nah it's defo longie mate.

I forgot to mention. Those Lebanese are most likely from the South, where most of them are dark skinned like them. A lot of Lebanese, myself included, are much more light skinned.

>And?
What will it feel like when...
How will it feel when...

Its a-loo-min-uhm to the yanks

Never heard 'longies' before.

i will glass u in ur sleep u mongo cunt, its tallie, take it or get fucking hit

>longie
Get raped cunt it's a tallie.

hahahaha

Chyea maybe in cuktoria....

to be fair i looked into this, its a-loo-min-uhm everywhere, the dude who invented the shit settled on aloominuhm so fair enough, i call the shit aloominuhm now instead of aloomineeeuhm

central fucking queensland.

4285 m80

Queensland you pathetic notQueenslander cuck.

fuck up cunts
they're called tall boys

Neck yourself seppo faggot.