AM I WHITE ENOUGH?

AM I WHITE ENOUGH?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
remezcla.com/features/culture/jason-chang-chino-antichinismo-mexico/
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/02/05/465616472/is-it-time-to-stop-using-race-in-medical-research
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/mixed/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600806/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE
google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/10/genetics-history-race-neanderthal-rutherford
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go back to Saudi Arabia mohammed.

1. Yes, even by Hitler's standards.
2.) sage.

They purposefully add a drop of African/othershitskin.

You wasted your money.

one drop rule
gas chamber time

Nobody is white that lives outside of Europe.
Traitors are anti-white, therefore not white.
I hope this answer was satisfactional.

The whole existence of that site is completely dumb, like really really dumb. Totally unscientific, since there is no Middle Eastern or European race. That's just a fucking location. Also there is no Jewish race, it's an religion.

> there is no Middle Eastern or European race. That's just a fucking location. Also there is no Jewish race, it's an religion.

obvious troll

sage

>Also there is no Jewish race, it's an religion

With that one statement I can tell that you are a fucking idiot in more than one way.

Please explain how i am trolling?

You are a dumb Jewish retard. I can convert to Judaism right this fucking day and i become a Jew, doesn't changes my genetics in any way. Race is a genetic term, not a fucking capitalistic dumbass Christian cutfag retard individualistic choice.

Here we go again! Who's into the National geographic? Are you cunts gonna stop watching Alt-Hype and start looking into up to date genetic research?

Race is not biologically real

Amerimutts think this is a Jewish race.

EVERY

Ameridumbs think this is a Jewish race. Eating chocolate makes you more of a race than Jewish race, since eating chocolate adds chocolate to your body, slightly changes your genes. Reading Jewish scriptures doesn't adds any genes to your body.

>Geographical ancestry and location = race

No.

Reminder to mass-report the namefag until he gets banned.

No, because white people didn't always exist in same location, maybe you should try reading some basic history. What you described is being European, but that's not a race.

Yeah i know what im saying is the concept of race isn't biologically real regardless of geographic location or ancestry

Sorry but you cant do that beacuse im not breaking the rules, nor im i off topic since i am simply commenting on the idea of 'race" also you sound like an sjw when yiu wanna censor me

>middle eastern and northern african
Hello brother

Race is literally nothing but genetics, nothing at all else. It's just that in past we didn't had genetic study, so we described races based on appearance, but we basically didn't race mix. Racemixing is 20 and especially 21st century invention. We had to first sail by ship, then invent roads and there were only like 500 million people 500 years ago, most of them protected by army other means. When people moved then they moved and killed those where they moved, didn't do stupid shit like raise rape babies.

>Racemixing is 20 and especially 21st century invention. We had to first sail by ship, then invent roads and there were only like 500 million people 500 years ago, most of them protected by army other means. When people moved then they moved and killed those where they moved, didn't do stupid shit like raise rape babies.

Incorrect "race" mixing has always been going on for example the spaanish went to mexico and mated with the indians. The arabs had sex with Ethiopian africans. Arab dominion in spain etc etc etc

You're one of the ones they tainted. You were probably 99.9% White and they threw that .5% Northern African in there to fuck with you.

It's probably all those black creampies your mother took back in college when she'd go out for Mudshark Mondays

There is nothing wrongvwith wanting to share the information i have read and tell you guys about it. After all this website is mostly about "race" as you can see with OP's post he cares that much. So no i will not get banned for sharing educational content

>WE WUZ JEWS

fucking christ

Fuck off, Mohammad!

convincing

>1/128 black
fuck off nigger

There will be jew testing, by a non-jew owned lab. Think you can pass that one?

That was much later and that's part of Christian identity, they convert people, so obviously they don't kill them.

So much of a faggot he had to buy a VPN from Slovenia to put his anti-white rant on display. Beyond sad. They'll let anyone post here anymore.

It dosen't matter beacuse its number one not only Christians, arabs did the same with the spanish and number two even if it were that way it still does not disprove the facts of "race" mixing throughout history

Weren't Arabs also Muslims, that's basically the same Judaism as Christianity. Most of people didn't race mix, you make it sound like this was common. No wonder you are a mutt. Races were mainly intact, even in USA, the grand central of migration. USA had segregation up to 1960 and ban on interracial. Brazil and all those other places really started to mix too in recent years. Brazil was 80% white in 90ies. Christian degenerate crazies have only in recent years going full bonkers with multiple partners and interracial as main course.

Im not going to waste time with someone who doesn t know about history good bye

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miscegenation

Everyone knows people have been traveling and mixing with others and before you call me a "mutt" get your definition of "race" together you ass

>1960
Uh no "race" mixing was going on way before than lol way back before the 19 century as well

You're never huwite enough.

Sure it was going on in 1% of people. Observe Brazil, because that's where you are going really fast.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Brazil
>1998
>Origin % of Whites 83.11%

Couldn't have said it better myself

user, what are you doing?

First of all. Brazil in terms of "white" classification isn't the same as europe or the united states

Second look very diverse ethnic and "racial" gruops you don't think a society like that will mix?

He's not wrong though. Is Ivanka a different race because she converted? Plus you have semitic, sub saharan african and even mostly slavic jews.

everything above 56% is white

>Please explain how i am trolling?
Semites are a race from Middle East and North Africa and is the race of the jews, these are just niggas, Judaism is not a proselytizing religion and the people that join that usually do by marriage

So i guess im "white" huh? Im 66%

Brazil was racist in past too, they didn't even consider those others people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Brazil
>A research article published in 2011 indicated that 63.7% of Brazilians believe that race interferes with the quality of life.
They counted white or no white.

People can convert into judaism like those niggers he posted. There is no exclusive jewish identity, everyone can become a jew.
Isreal is and has always been a land of immigration

>willingly giving over your DNA

i shiggy diggy

>0.5%
>A Roman ancestor banged a carthaginese wife once

You disgusting mutt !

Judaism is not a proselytizing religion

If you want to talk about real real Jews, those were Moroccans. Ashkenazi Jews are a made up term.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
>Sometime in the early medieval period, the Jews of central and eastern Europe came to be called by this term
>In Israel, the term Ashkenazi is now used in a manner unrelated to its original meaning, often applied to all Jews who settled in Europe and sometimes including those whose ethnic background is actually Sephardic.

Ashkenazi is just a term for good goys of early Europeans. It has absolutely no historic or racial relevance. In Hollywood, rich circles and American politics you become a honorary Ashkenazi "race" if you are a good goy.

Depends man, what are the other 44%? White genotypes and phenotypes are both recessive. The above 56% is really just a forced meme.

>unassigned
Missingo rape baby confirmed

Lol and back than in the 1920's mexicans were considered white. Also by showing me this "racist" history of brazil dosent prove anything at all.

History of racism and "mixing in mexico

remezcla.com/features/culture/jason-chang-chino-antichinismo-mexico/

Racial classifications how it works medically dpeaking and economically speaking

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/02/05/465616472/is-it-time-to-stop-using-race-in-medical-research

People still convert into it. Judaism is an open religion that welcomes people from all over the world. There is plenty of sub saharan african jews for example

Where can i take this test??

You are actually correct on that one. But unfortunately even the "jews' mix

I always get a kick out of the coping amerimutts in these threads.
>t-the results are fake!!!! i'm not part black!!!!!!
>its owned by a Joo guys...don't trust the bullshit results

>Judaism is an open religion
lie, few people convert to judaism because is not what the jews do, the people that join that religions usually do by mariage with jews, only Catholics and Muslims spread their religions
"The vast majority of African Jews inhabiting areas below the Sahara live in South Africa, and are mainly of Ashkenazi (largely Lithuanian) origin. A number of Beta Israel also reside in Ethiopia. Additionally, small post-colonial communities exist elsewhere"

Up until 18th century Spanish were still transporting slaves to Mexico, i doubt they already race mixed then with their slaves. Why would you raise a slave baby if you hate them? It's well known that in Peru they tried to kill every Indian out there, not leaving anyone alive. Race mixing occurred much later. Genociders don't race mix with their animals and surely don't raise their children.

>Conversion to Judaism (Hebrew: גיור, giyur) is the religious conversion of non-Jews to become members of the Jewish religion and Jewish ethnoreligious community
As you can see, despite having ethnic origins, judaism allows everyone to convert. There is no ethnic jewish identity anymore, that is a concept of the past
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conversion_to_Judaism

no

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/jefferson/mixed/
History of SLAVERY and mixing in the U.S

How "race" is a recent concept in human history geenetic test shows

://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600806/

Refuring to people as animals huh? Sad.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2600806/

no

t. race mixed animal

el goblino

Oh no! El cretura! Stop the world!

Kek, pic related was me mocking you

It could very well be your selfie

Countries like Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil couldn't have logically produce their mutt faces without slaves arriving there and giving them their 5% black genes in 17th century or later.

>Countries like Mexico, Costa Rica and Brazil couldn't have logically produce their mutt faces without slaves arriving there and giving them their 5% black genes in 17th century or later.

Ok first of all that term mutt again you gotta serious problem. If you think darker skin is "mutt" than you and i need to talk if thats the case

Second it dosen't matter my point was that mix race weather its slavery ir what have you has always been happening.
Also something interesting to note, but did you know that only 8,000 years ago, Europeans were darker skinned than the average Middle Eastern person of today? Did you know that the Europeans of today are genetically on average 40-90% (average Scandinavian is 40%, average Sardinian 90%) genetically indistinguishable from the average Bedioun camel herder in Oman? Or that millions of 'black' men from the Cameroons, the Sahel, Nigeria, and West Africa descend from the very same man as the vast majority of British, Spanish, Portugeuse, Irish, and French and Central/Northern European men descend, a man who lived less than 20,000 years ago?

Did you know that hundreds of thousands of pre-Columbian Native American tribesmen in northeastern USA and Canada also descend from that very same man?

Did you happen to know that 'black' and 'Negrito' Andamese and Solomon Islander and Melanasian and Aboriginal Australian populations in the Indian Ocean and Pacific are the farthest one can get genetically from your average 'black African' population that these groups puportedly resemble? That they are even more related to East Asian populations like the Chinese and Vietnamese?

Or how Europeans are a threeway mixture of three different populations, with modern 'white' Europeans being a product of that admixture and coming to existence less than 9,000 years ago? It's like having a group of people who are all 1/3 Chinese, 1/3 Nigerian, and 1/3 Swedish having children together in Antartica and it etc etc

Watch 15 minutes of the video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCZX2pmDhTE

Boo!

The horror the horror!

It's undeniable fact that Mexicans are a mix between Spanish, natives and little African, since there weren't that many Africans there. You had very few race mixers in 19th century and then they just mixed with new arrivals, but it's only recently that you have 50% or more interracial couples who btw also have more children than white people. You can do the math how fast you will become a mutt in USA.

>Did you know that hundreds of thousands of pre-Columbian Native American tribesmen in northeastern USA and Canada also descend from that very same man?
They can descend from a man aka haplogroup xcvfdfsasdvcer, but that doesn't means he was first and only one. Recent studies have shown that it's not necessary so simple, but we do know for certain some facts where tribes moved. If Christians and Muslims didn't destroy so much we would know a lot more, but don't tell me those destroyers raised mutt children.

You're probably ignoring the fact that very few women came to the Americas during colonial times. The men in garrisons/gold mines/trading/farming usually had relationships with native or negro women.

>mutt
Again that term

>Recent studies have shown that it's not necessary so simple,

You're right it dosen't mean he was the first and only one lol can i ask you something? Do you consider reacent srudies to be National geographic "channel" ? If so here

google.com/amp/s/relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/10/genetics-history-race-neanderthal-rutherford

Also im not appealing to authority but if you look at this studythat was done between 1996-2004 from the university of Harvard you can see that a study was done in both North America and Europe of biological anthropologist from both regions. The study was too see if the anthropologist (biological ones) recognized "race" as a biological reality and only 31% American anthropologist recognize race as biologically real and the majority dont

AM I SHITE ENOUGH

application denied

You are ignoring the fact that colonialists and monarchists would kill you on spot if they found you with a baby you impregnated the witch with. If that baby was very happy it would be thrown into the river.

Bye i have to go

Alright but you do understand that if these results are real and someone is .1% African, the initial mixing happened long before Europeans ever stepped foot in America, right? So it's not an Amerimutt thing, and Europeans who take the test usually get a result with some sort of tiny admixture as well. It's statistically irrelevant.

Who the fuck makes these?

since the jews are rewriting history why dont they just combine all the places into "european" anyway

STOP SHILLING FOR THE KIKE COMPANIES COLLECTING DNA

saged