Nothing more American as Tobacco Smoking

Was has tobacco smoking gone out of style mostly except in the south?

I literally had people screaming at me from across the street during a trip up to New York once about how bad it was for me, was rather jarring.

And please spare me the second hand smoke BS, the statistics on that are dubious at best.

But tobacco built this country, why shame smokers now? Is it not unAmerican?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/15115-5-health-benefits-smoking-disease.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's literally 0 reason to quit smoking and e-cigarettes are a scam.

"American" . . . but not White

Because people who used to smoke tobacco have started smoking cannabis, except in the south where it's still illegal.

Smoking weed just makes you want to smoke tobacco more.

Because it smells like shit. Imagine I walk around with a fart machine constantly spewing the nastiest reeking shit smell you can imagine that soreads and lingers for hours.
Thats you. You smell. I dont give a rats ads about your health, die of lung/mouth cancer. But fuck you for stinking the place up (then littering when you throw the butts out).

because they're faggot moral police

How are e-cigarettes a scam? I went from smoking a pouch of tobacco a day which cost me about 140 yurodollars a month to vaping liquids for 20ish bucks per month (e-cig itself did cost 30 yuro), my smokers cough and brown phlegm dissapeared in less than a month after switching. Two years completly off tobacco, never looking back.

I still smoke when I feel like it. I exercise and lift, smoking has never been a detriment and I quit for months at a time on occasion. Just don't smoke 2-3 packs a day and you'll be fine and won't get hooked. My grandfather smoked a cigar every day for 80 years, died when he was 98 when some high faggot hit him pulling out of a gas station. Fucking stoners.

>t. guy who only lives around poorfag smokers

Cheap smokes smell like they are made of hobo ashes, bring back pipes and cigars.

There's shit in ecigs we don't know about, potentially carcinogens. They're not regulated.

No, the smell of all of it is shit. Ive worked everything from mall to butler and the inly half decent smell are some cigars and even that tends to become nasty over periods.
Just because you cant smell yourself doesnt mean the rest of the world can't. Like niggers, you cant understand your on wretched stench.

that's like saying Curry isn't street-shitter because they got the spices from trade.

I think that poster is referring to the additional "helpful" chemicals that exist in natural tobacco smoke. I dont remember them offhand because I don't smoke often enough to care, occasionally someone posts the pasta with studies that show additional beneficial chemicals that exist in natural tobacco smoke. I dont think they mean a scam in the money sense, its a "scam" in the sense of someone selling a "healthier energy drink" and it is just a monster with less caffeine.

Curry is unironically British. Look it up.

metals have a mixed response on the nervous system

Smoking is degenerate and I want to pull out my cz and kill all the hipster faggots who smoke next to the no smoking sign at my school.

Gonna snap one day

>at my school.

>1 pouch a day

Yea sure you did lol

when you're not smonking then its very annoying to smell someone else's smoke. that's my main annoyance.

>Just don't smoke 2-3 packs a day and you'll be fine and won't get hooked.

I'm calling bullshit. Smoke 1 pack a day, hell half a pack a day... you will get physiologically addicted in days, if not weeks.

Native indians smoked every day and lived to be 100 years old without modern medicine help. Modern day cigarettes are 10% tobacco 90% chemicals. You ever wonder why your cigarette will burn all the way to the end if you leave it alone instead of you needing to light it again? Fucking chemical stick

Literal cancer. Smoking does cause cancer. Go ahead, smoke yourself to death. Does this mean that death is an American ideal?

>I literally had people screaming at me from across the street during a trip up to New York once about how bad it was for me
Because fucking retarded nanny state liberals can't keep their fucking mouths shut and can't help but shove their fucking nose into everyone else's business like fucking cheap-ass Soviet communist party clones.

This is true, I smoke but I hate the smell of other peoples cigs.
And will cross the street to avoid it.

ITT: Liberal progressive pussy faggots tell other people what to do

Where are you from?

These threads are worse than the moron in a heroin thread trying to defend his addiction

>I only shoot up once every few days, I have it completely under control dipshit
>I am not addicted and it doesn't affect my life in any way, I still go to work and have a social life. You don't know anything about heroin.

>I have been smoking for 3 years and it doesn't affect me at all, never been healthier!
>It's the jews running the tobacco industry into the ground! There's no proof it does any harm to you! The studies are lies!
>*insert anecdote about someone they know smoking 3 packs a day and living into their 90s*

We still smoke down here

What the fuck? Yes they are. You literally have to he licensed by the FDA to produce or sell e-juice. Where the fuck are you kids getting your information from?

1 pack a day is a lot of cigarettes you mong. Of course you're addicted if you're smoking 1 pack a day. Nice retardation.

Honestly, if you have never smoked I feel no need to 'defend' my addiction to you. Because you couldn't empathise anyway, and you're close minded and clearly not sympathetic.

I knew this girl who loved the smell of cigarette smoke, she didn't smoke but loved the smell of second hand smoke, she would literally ask me to blow smoker in her face.

Then again she also loved the smell of gasoline.

I don't use it but I love the way it smells when they are smoking it in the barns. That's when it feels like Fall here. First whif of it in the cool air is super nostalgic. We always have a northerner call the fire dept when they see a barn smoking. Every year.

>lived into their 100s

What the fuck? No they didn't, they died at the same rate as everyone else. "Well some of them lived to be over 100!" Wow dipshit, some niggers have giant dicks guess every single of them does huh

If having a place in history makes something American, then I guess we love the jews now.

is there anything more American than a kike running around dismantling traditional values that kept society running fairly smoothly for centuries, and then blaming the native people for ruining everything? Viva la israel.

Yeah but cigarettes contain known carcinogens, i'm honestly not bothered. It is clear that putting any foreign substance in your airways is not healthy, but getting rid of my persistant smokers cough in a matter of weeks and being able to do an 8k run again made me choose e-cig over tobacco easily. I also see it from the perspective that when i willingly poison myself i at least choose the cheapest poison.

Pouch=30g of rolling tobacco, i don't see why you wouldn't believe that. I smoked at least two packs of filter cigarettes a day before it got too expensive and switched to rolling tobacco.

Yes this.

me too. only drink when drunk as fuck though.

ive heard the same thing. i think its probably because their parents smoked at home when they were young and it makes them remember feeling safe and happy.

Hitler disapproves

I'm a sick pack a day smoker, but I'm not so sure if I'm addicted so much as I feel uncomfortable without a cigarette in my mouth, so I basically always have one lit and hanging out my mouth, from working to driving to bathing to while eating.

I just love smoke but I don't feel like an addict.

Smoked for nearly 10 years and dipped a few years at the end. I averaged about 1 pack every 3-4 days. It made me feel like shit but I didn't want to stop even that meager amount. I said no more the day I got out of the Navy and haven't touched any of it in 3 years.

If you smoke then fine, whatever, I don't give a shit, but don't lie to yourself or to us and pretend it's somehow not awful for your health. It's always some 22 year old that claims it has never affected his health in any way. Try doing it for 20 years then let me know how healthy it is.

Why do smokers like to look at men with cylindrical objects in their mouths?

Then stop smoking and let me know how you feel. You'll be back on the wagon after an hour. Six packs a day? Jesus fucking christ...

>literally had people screaming at me from across the street during a trip up to New York
>1 post by this ID
I've walked around NYC for Christ knows how many years chain smoking and no one has ever uttered a word to me. You're full of shit and sliding something.

I never tried smoking anddon't intent do. The smell when someone is smoking a cigarette near me is revolting.

Because I'm a man and identify with other man and it looks cool and chill as fuck.

Why do guys watch sports with other guys, because identity.

I can definitly confirm that, i also still enjoy the smell of cigarettes.

smoking tobacco is not the problem, smoking the whole bunch of pesticides they add to the crop that we smoke is. My grandfather told me about the old times where he got fresh leaves sun-dried and everything to smoke and how different it is to the urea and pesticide ridden cigarettes we get these days. Its even worse with buying weed from shady dealers,those stoned-out fucks add unregulated amount of pesticides they grow in their fuckin basement.

Of course it's bad for your health. You don't think I know what I'm inhaling everytime I smoke a cigarette? It's more due to the fact that it is a piece of mind. If I'm ever stressed out, or sad or angry or anything like that. I can drop what I'm doing and just go have a smoke. That $7 just provided me with 20 pieces of peace and quiet. It's not so much of an addiction to nicotine as it is an addiction to being left the fuck alone. I usually only smoke 1 or 2 ciggarets a day, maybe more depending on how the day is going. But the one thing I know for sure, is that if I've ever NEEDED a smoke. It's always been there.

I smoke pouches and boxes, I used to smoke a lot but smoking less now I think a pouch lasted me like 3 days if I'm just smoking whenever I feel like it. If you're smoking a piuch a day then you're literally doing nothing else all day other than rolling 50 cigs every fucking day that was my point, you should get bored eventually.

I've been thinking about those ecigs but I keep postponing trying it out. How does the prices of that compare to pouches?

Actually smoking is actually quite healthy.

livescience.com/15115-5-health-benefits-smoking-disease.html

did ya hear? native amerikangz are white now

Like i posted above, it saves me at least 100€ per month, went from 120€-140€ down to 20€-25€, i buy online from a germany-based producer, no chink shit. E-cigs can cost a ton of money but i've never seen the need to upgrade from the 30€ starter set i've bought in a brick and mortar store after testing it.

How much money is 100 squiggles?

122$

Friend your article literally says "smoking is largely a ticket to an early death". So I didn't bother to read the rest.

Why don't people just say that?

So the dollar is worth more than the squiggle?

I can't remember all the marks and what they stand for, is that the italian doe lyrca?

Yurodollar. Apply yourself.

Weed is pretty fucking degenerate, user.

Why don't we just switch to one world currency, one world measurement, and one world time to avoid all confusion?

it was a jewish guy who discovered tobbaco and tobacco has always been a jewish industry since the discovery of america

Fuck, I love tobacco. I got cigarettes, snuff and snus pouches that I use literally every day.

reminder only (((they))) & soyboys want you to stop smoking.

This. There are literally no benefits to cigarettes and they make you/your house/your car/your possessions stink like shit

Uh, the tobacco industry is one of the only industries that isn't run by the Jews, so I don't know where you're getting your information from, but it's making you sound like an idiot.

Well no, they run the money and legal side of things because they know all the ins and outs, but nothing beyond that.

And smoking provably causes cancer. Yeah you have higher testosterone but die quicker. Good idea, kill of the whites quicker yeah? Fucking good goy here lads.

Which currency, language and standard of time do you propose we use? I'm genuinely curious.

If the jews ran tobacco, everyone would be smoking, and it'd be good for you.

Portuguese

The first question paramedics ask if they show up on a call with someone not able to breathe, has chest pains, or many other critical symptoms is 'are you a smoker?'

Smoking is for fucking retards.

Dying at 60 instead of 80 has no effect on whether you reproduce

Great logic there mate. How about raising the kids you sire and being there to see your great grandchildren. Wait, I know you're black aren't you?

You stupid fucking leaf, they only ask you that if you got hurt doing something stupid, because they mean crack or pcp smoke and not tobacco smoke. Like if you had your dick stuck in the pencil sharpener or burn your face with a clothes iron, they'd ask if you were smoking shit because it's stupid enough that only a fuckin drug addict would do that.

Suck the dick of the jews and die of cancer . You're such a great burger go inhale the foggy jewish cum

Dollars, Imperial and US customary measurement systems, East Coast, English.

Cigar smoking master race.

Man, if I had been in Vegas I would have guessed everything correctly down to the language, sans the regional dialect. That's not a good thing user. Especially when you couldn't give any good reasons as to why those over other choices. Except Your Own personal bias.

How can you guess my dialect? You haven't heard me speak.

That was my misunderstanding. I thought 'East Coast' and 'English' were lumped together, indicating East Coast English as opposed to Texas or Cleveland brand of English.

Anti-smokers are pussies.

yeah when I went to NY people were pretty upset by it, I got called out for smoking too close to some yanks out in the fucking street
they said "Don't know where you're from but we dont smoke here in the states"

What's even the point of this shit if you can't inhale the smoke? I've tried it long time ago. The taste was great but I was constantly trying to inhale it (I was a smoker back then) and coughed as a result. Kind of pointless.

why do most humidor's have such tiny screw brackets? (((they))) know it'll break within the year. guess we gotta invest in a nicer one, unless those too have pathetic brackets

That's because it's like $15 a pack in New York. Plus they're all a bunch of faggots anyway. Should have went to Vegas.

>smoking because of a fictional character in a movie

its not everyone else's fault you need to feign some sense of masculinity

not owning your own walkin humidor
not smoking cubans

How ham fisted do you have to be to break a humidor? Just lift up the lid whole being cautious of your retard strength and you should literally never break a humidor. You don't play catch with the thing.

Well,smoking is such a big problem because people get addicted to it and start chainsmoking.I only smoke a single pipe after dinner.That way its not more unhealthy than breathing in a big city.

>Should have went
Rural retard detected

The taste.

Why looking like this

When you can look like this

Depends on what you mean by rural. I'm about as rural as 193,744 people allow.

>what? you need a gun to compensate for your penis size? lol stupid baka little boy xD

In my opinion smoking cigs is a sign of low class

It's a pleb habit

It's so fucking easy to make your own ejuice. Sure when you're buying weird exotic flavours there could be some harmful things in them, but if you're vaping diluted vegetable glycerin bought from a pharmacy mixed with nicotine then there's no "potential carcinogens".

guns have practical purposes such as hunting and home defence. cigarettes do not. greentexting something completely unrelated is not an argument