Can we all agree once and for all that White male Asian female is the only acceptable form of race mixing?

Can we all agree once and for all that White male Asian female is the only acceptable form of race mixing?

Japanese mother & Dutch father

Japanese mother & Polish father

Taiwanese mother & English father

white father, japanese mother

great choice dipshit, we need more psychopaths

No, we can't.

Yes because I fucked a Chinese woman
Twice

I agree. Wholeheartedly

Why not?

no its just as bad. waste of white DNA and if you have a son he will be retarded and shoot up a school.

you're pathetic, go out and find a white gf and stop with the yellow fever bullshit

That dude's killing it. Ultra hot young wife, and hafu daughter.

>(((white father))), japanese mother

They're jealous. Or they're shills for the Jews that want them for themselves.

Eh, probably not. Are you mad that I'm gonna impregnate a black girl even though I'm white? Please, please tell me how frustrated you are? Show me that you care about the most meaningless shit

White female and britimutt (IE me) is also

I'm white and am not bothered by it.
I'm a female and could never though.

disgusting desu

Birth of your child meaningless?

Chinese mother & Caucasian dad

Only if she’s Japanese

If you must do it at least get a full blood jap or HAPA girl.

>every hafu in this thread is wmaf
Hmm

(((white)))

Daily reminder to the retarded so called racists who marry someone outside of their race

Your son from an asian women will be asian, not white
/r/hapas

For every white male an Asian takes, a white female must equally take another race. Sage goes in all fields.

the girl on the left is ugly, looks like a man

No it is not and never will. This is why everyone makes fun of you. Most of these pics are cherrypicked and not represent the average hapa. But who am I to tell you this, just go ahead and mix with gooks so you can see how your kids will look like.

I'm a hapa and i'm going to have 15+ children with my hapa husband who looks white

Most hapas look odd as fuck. There were a few at my school and the only one that didn't look odd and was kind of attractive was the female one

What names will you give them?
I like Otto and Anna

to be quite honest one on the left looks 1/4 mongolian

>"who looks white"

WMAF and AMWF is acceptable, also Persians and Castizos can produce non-orc offspring with whites

OP GTFO

What about me lads?
Me having an English dad and Lebanese mum. Are Arabs not Asian lol?

No,its the second least acceptible form of race mixing. Right behind white women/niggers

>Lebanese

No different to dating a Spaniard or Italian, you're 100% Caucasian

Most asian women look similar ie they lack character visually and are thusly unattractive .

White male Asian female couples make 20000$ a year more than ww/nigger couples

>Are Arabs not Asian
no

Also 60% of Asian women with a White male spouse have a college degree

Let's just bring polygamy back, white men can have a harem of women from all races, that way it's equal

Yeah but objectively speaking, the average white person isn't very attractive either. It's a horizontal move to go from average full white to average hapa

Although the half breeds in this thread look good - Cherry picked of course but nonetheless - the white blood gives them character , which is what makes them attractive .

What about all races can have a harem of woman?
As much as you spergs live to cry about race mixing is not like its not going to happen, eventually everybody is going to mix it up

>The American government wants to flood every white area of the US with shitskins
>Gives more money to mixed couples because of this

rly makes me think, great satan/10

Mixed mutts are born leftists, even the so called "right wing" ones still support mass immigration and are about as conservative as neocons.

>acceptable
>race mixing

please kill yourself

No, unless you want this as your son.

so I'm a blue eyed dark haired Russian and I have a qt Japanese gf. Are my kids gonna look retarded?

>eventually everybody is going to mix it up

Arabia, Asia and Africa will still remain the same, It's only the New World and Europe that's going to become a mongrelized hellhole if immigration polices aren't fixed.

This basically

yea but show us the men.

Race mixing

Middle Easterners don't look European, I can tell them apart most of the time.

People tell me I look Italian. Have pale skin from dad but dark features from mum.

Fuck off you insectoid cunt you down syndrome gook freak

Won't you be able to edit your children in game? Sims 3,right?

Your kid will be nothing more then a nigger mutt, most mulattos act just like their purebred counterparts. Then again southernfags are nothing more then intellectually impaired bastard children of confederate soldiers and niggers.

Leavntie Arabs are nearly identical to Southern Europeans due to having similar genetic lineages. However they're very different cultures and are only violent because Amerifats keep bombing their nations which prevents them from modernizing.

they gonna be half black anyway

This

Plus This

Equals This

Why would anyone be mad about a mutt impregnating a black girl? Mutts should keep to themselves anyway

it would solve the woman problem we have in the west, but only if the WMAF offspring are only girls

>if immigration polices aren't fixed.

What is that going to achieve, most man want a white woman, most woman want a white guy and no immigration policy will change that.

And no eventually the Arabs and even shit hole places will mix things up, woman are getting more and more promiscuous, people are traveling faster and cheaper.

I am sorry to brake you Nazi wet dreams but your wall won't do shit, people want what they want

Define mutt
The only heritage I'm aware of of mine is that I'm 1/16 native American so says my mother. The rest is white.

>Le Russians are subhuman meme

Compared to Amerifucks, they're probably one of the smartest Europeans. At least they aren't ignorant to the world.

>And no eventually the Arabs and even shit hole places will mix things up, woman are getting more and more promiscuous, people are traveling faster and cheaper.

Wrong, Arabs and Asians tend to stick with their own and have for a thousand years. It's mostly genetic trash that mixes with other races.

Despite America being filled with nonwhites, there are still whites there and happen to barley be the majority. Having nigger mutts wouldn't help anything.

Yes

Do a genetic test, I can almost guarantee you there is a nigger in the mix somewhere down your tree

Its not just about money,most hapas are socially autistic as fuck,peaking at Elliot Rodger types. You can post cherrypicked images all you want but truth is your children would undeniably look better if you had them with a white woman.

A Sage for you fucking ching chong.
Chinese + Somalian is the best mix
I hate doorbell language
Ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong Ching Chong

>Define mutt
Wearing an American flag

Pic Related is you

Or anyone of Latin decent.

You're still creating nigger mutts who will only assimilate into "black" culture like every other mulatto and african. Eventually places like the south will become fleava-like similar to how it is in Brazil. Your kid will likely start hating whites just like most blacks in America when "It" grows up.

I love bullying hapa males

>It's mostly genetic trash

Implying you have anything else to offer as a white clown other than living out of your forefathers inheritance, which your people are squandering real fast.

Whites are taking a back sit in human development.

fuck off kike, sage this

I hate you you can't get me a yellopw fever while I'm at work

Devon Aoki would like a word with you...

Japanese father. Irish mother.

>muh white male asian female
we all know why that is lol lol-test whiteboys

>future single mothers, the photo

It's for white male betas who can't compete for their own tier of women so they are forced to lower their standards for a degenerate Asian woman who hates their own race.

These pathetic genetics will simply spawn more Elliot Rodgers.

White & Asian women are equal in value if they stick to their own race and thus create level-headed kids.

that's also 4 whiteboy alt-rightists that have to marry a gook instead of a nice white girl

>future AIDS victims,the photo

nnyyesss

Butthurt sandnigger t*rkroach why do you even care?

Fuck off kike

Sandniggers have the same fate

Yep, I'm a beta male. White women don't want me so I go where I'm wanted.

Ok ahmed

>who can't compete for their own tier of women

Implying that 95% of white women could even be considered top shelf material anymore.

I agree though.

Nice meme
See
I am sure the financial and cognitive top 20% are all "betas"

>nice white girls
Photo unrelated. The nice white girl marriage pool remains unperturbed by the actions of the girls in that photo.

what is wrong with just fucking them , bleach asian culture, give them a little present, but you don't have to play house with them, it's not what you want to base you're heritage on, just fuck asian whores and that's it.
imagine our ancestors would have played house just because they fucked some bitch from a another race.

We both know it's just not these 4 girls that engage in these activities

Yes, I'm saying any that engage in these activities aren't, and never were in the nice white girl group. They were born with the queen of spades tat.

>muh bbc, muh black male white female
LOW TEST