What's your take on white genocide in South Africa?

What's your take on white genocide in South Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ANN7tv/status/953594626597883904
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/7r7eq8/all_white_men_must_die_shoot_to_kill_the_boere/
nationsonline.org/oneworld/History/South-Africa-history.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It can't happen, same as black genocide can't.

Whites need to fuck off to their homelands

learn how to make IEDs you cucks

The Dutch were the first people to settle South Africa though? The nogs came down from Mozambique later.

I don't understand why they keep staying there, it's like drinking acid and then wondering why are you dying, makes no sense.

Where do you expect them to go? Countries only accept nigger immigrants, not whities.

shit skin

Hopefully the white government had some foresight and hid large weapon caches. Otherwise you guys are truly fucked.

twitter.com/ANN7tv/status/953594626597883904

dirty White cuck deserve this strong race alwayd dominates weak race

I agree for once with this shitskin. Whites come home to Europe and niggers and general shitskins go back to Africa/Middle East/Asia.

Incorrect. This is a map of black civilization in African from 2000BC to 1500AD. At no point in during that time blacks were capable of living in the south part of the continent. The Boers were the first culture to homestead the region using farming technology from western Europe. Whites were there long before blacks ever were and it's the blacks who should "fuck off to their homelands"

Not your homeland. The whole world belongs to the White man. One day you will hang nigger

>attacking farms

imagine being that stupid

Whites own farms, niggers in the cities own nothing, who would you rob?

I don't like it but whatever, the blacks will get theirs when they starve to death

You're delusional whitey. The future is going to be very abrasive for you.

Rob the niggers. Skin them. Making jackets and diving suits. Get rich

Niggers need to learn their own history. Which is nothing because niggers never invented a written language with which to write their own history, and so the white man has to come in and make up a bunch of bullshit history for them so they can feel better about themselves.

Where are they gonna go? Last I checked everyone is taking in shitskin rapists only. They literally are looking for any excuse they can to prevent South African whites from achieving any sort of refugee status, including their social media posts.

"Abrasive?" Isn't that a bit fancy talking for a literal monkey like yourself. That is only how it will turn out if we don't cull the nigger population. Which we will do once we get our countries in order

youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
>Honorable memba

I can't wait for the liberal salt when Trump accepts millions of white South Africans as refugees.

reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/7r7eq8/all_white_men_must_die_shoot_to_kill_the_boere/

YESSSSSS

>let's just pretend there are infinite resources and just presume that the pop growth rates of africa are sustainable.
They will starve.

Cuts foreign aid and red cross to africa

The fact is, South African farms are beautiful and are the rightful property of the Boer.

if you were to rise up and kill off the niggers tomorrow I'd totally understand

I hate how they call all Whites racists. They should all be gassed the fucking apes

Fuckin rock apes, haven't you got a mud hut to build jigaboo

And this is exactly what will happen. Fuck niggers. Niggers are AIDS given human form. A disease. A bioweapon. Incapable of building or creating anything, only ever destroying everything around them. It's why they have never been capable of building any form of civilization or society for themselves beyond mudhut living and eating cow menstruation.

I fucking wish.

And then progressives will try to save as many as they can with gibs and refuge in developed countries. The whole fucking western world is insane.

If Trump doesn't the next best thing we can do is solve the problem ourselves by adopting the white children, especially victims of murder/genocide, and raise them in our families in the west.

Keep LARPing whitey. Just remember when your old and grey that your grand daughter will choke on black dick. You'll soon wake up in a country where you're a minority. Enjoy your replacement.

This user is right. Look at any American city where they reside in great numbers. They move in and fucking decimate those places.

HAHAHAHA the stupid fucking niggers actually think he is talking about actual medicine:
"He is not a docta! He is not a docta!"

The nigger race is both evil and stupid.

Unlikely, considering blacks can't afford to live in our societies.

Implying niggers now their history all they do is saying is we wuz kangz

They know that europe is weak so they can do everything look at the cologne rapeugees festival and what did the good german girl a day later ?

>pic related

Blacks already live in "your" societies. Soon they will be our societies. Demographics nigga.

BTW there are boatloads of new Africans arriving in Europe every single day. Enjoy.

My niece, 1st grade, got in trouble when she wondered why a black classmate had brown skin.
>Are you dirty?
My brother laughed during the parent/teacher conference.

It is something (((they))) wanted to happen.

I'm all for just getting rid of all niggers at this point and keeping Africa for ourselves. Done with them.

No they don't.

>first nations

Can you go to jail for calling them injuns?

a little reminder for all you BLM larpers. don't take pic related words for it. but be sure to look it up. please reconsider i don't want war but if war is what you guys want war is what you get.

Don't let them in Canuck, they are a cancer on civilized societies.

Keep denying reality. I would probably lie to myself too if my race was going extinct.

I've never had a conversation with one and I don't intent to.

they were born there, its their country. Why don't blacks just go back to Africa if they're tired of being shot by police? Because they're not African, they're American. South African whites aren't European, they're African.

you don't just uproot your life because of racist attacks. You defend your life, family and property or die trying

probably die trying if its military, but you know. everyone's got a punchers chance

The fewer whites, the less gibs you'll get. Your people are like stupid dogs biting the hand that feeds. Sooner or later you'll bite the neighbor's kid and you'll get put down though.

poo

It means "Western" governments are completely cucked and useless faggots that they can't and won't do anything about it. White people have become niggers, they wont even defend their own.

We dont go to jail for kidnapping and murdering them. seriously the cops don't even bother looking for the bodies.

And go where? My family has been here for 340 years. Neither France, Germany or Netherlands will accept us back even though that is where our ancestors come from. Many of my friends have tried to get into other countries by legal means, but have been denied. Some even tried to overstay their visas, but were deported and now they can't even go back there again. In the meantime shitskins from all over the world are swarming into Europe and given benefits and citizenship right off the bat.
I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. I just wish that these cowardly nigger pieces of shit would just declare war openly so that we can get this over with. We might lose in the end, but untill then it will be the greatest slaughter of niggers the world has ever seen. They will lose 10 for every 1 of us they kill.

We just taking what is ours. Your money is ours, just like your women.

You can cry about it on Sup Forums all you want but it's happening. You're being erased.

this is like showing a south american map with only incas and aztec
there were still some insignificant tribes almost all over the continent

Hey where are ya hey where are ya

Zero sympathy for any whites in shithole Africa.

>see haiti

Provide evidence that a negroid tribe inhabited a region in modern day South Africa or Rhodesia.

hey streetshit
you don't get laid stop larping LMAO

They've been there for hundreds of years and colonized it before almost all the blacks were there. I have zero sympathy for dumb niggers like you.

Look nigger, do you understand that you need food and civilization to sustain such growth in Africa. That projection is shit, it's not nigger compatible

No, but I wouldn't. I live in one of the worst cities in Canada for overall crime. They're worthless "people". The vast fucking majority of the ones I've met, and I've met hundreds of them, would make the world a better place if they jumped in front of a train or snorted battery acid until they died.

ANN7: Owned by the Gupta family who have strong ties to the ANC-led guavament and president Jacob Zuma in particular.

Don't ever expect unbiased reporting from them.

Right there with you leaf bro. Everyone knows that if blacks were wiped from the earth that essentially the world would go into a golden age. They serve literally no purpose other than to destroy and maybe to feed wildlife in Africa. Thats it. Niggers are plauge on humanity and they always have been. I don't even believe blacks are less evolved anymore. I literally believe that they are either Hammites (cursed by Noah to destroy everything they come into contact with), or they are some type of demon vessel. Every day i think i can't hate them more and every day i am proven wrong.

These fancy graphs don't account for the fact that you need infrastructure and food to sustain such a growth. If whites and Asians think this population explosion is a threat you can be sure that it will be stopped.

Eventually something bad will happen and shit will get tight. The government wont have enough resources and will have to choose, the white majority or the nogs. The nogs will be purged and in purifying Europe whites will be psychologically hardened for the even greater bloodshed ahead.

The greatest weakness and strength of the white race is empathy and when it is restrained whites are capable of violence on a scale and industrial level you shitskins and nogs will have a hard time even wrapping your minds around and it wont last long.

>cellphone jammer
>500 m range
>MILITARY TECH

fucking brainlet

How hard is it to just contact a white person living in a white country, arrange a marriage before immigrating?

Just pack black powder into small condensed metal containers and seal well, boom frags.
Those jammers are probably courtesy of the UN

What exactly do you think qualifies as military tech in africa Sven?

>They will lose 10 for every 1 of us they kill.

100 of them is not worth one of you.

you're talking to a literal nigerianprince-tier nigger, retard
there's SA all over Europe, I've had TWO south african gfs in my life, and that's in austria

Posts like this make me wish that someone could just fucking nuke Europe. Please end this fucking nightmare.

South Africa is about to run out of water in like 90 days too so if you're white you should definitely GTFO now.

Also just fucking shoot them, you really think a nigger can forensics? The fuck are they going to do? Send packs of feral ak niggers to try to kill you on your farms? Oh wait. Just honestly take the shot everytime you have one.

Not if we just literally kill you out of existence, which is always a possibility, so long as we kill the Jews out of existence as well. You and the Jews are a fucking plague on mankind, a couple of parasite races, and remember, the Jews are the only reason you parasites are still allowed to exist in white societies.

someone should nuke you, plumbernigger
source of turd worlder migration for what, more than 10 years now and you're bleeding heart for some SA? eat shit
why does pooland not take them? you have no problem taking in "poets" from cameroon that give half your female pop. AIDS

Would you host a white American? I don’t have much to live for here, but I can handle a gun and have a disturbing lack of conscience

Big if true. Where is this information from?

This. Totally happy with this solution.

I can pretty much guarantee you that my family has been here longer than yours has been in the US.
Besides, 51 out of 54 African countries have FEWER niggers than the US.
There are more niggers in the US than there are white people in Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Belgium, Finland and Austria combined.

Invest in a minefield

If youre a white living in SA, just devote every fibre of your being to getting the fuck out. I know its hard, but it can be done. I know whites who left there.

My first course of action would be to get off the fucking farms. Seriously, how do you sleep in a farm house at night with your kids, imagining some niggers camped out nearby waiting to strike and brutally torture your kids. Stay with relatives in the city. Rent a shoebox apartment, whatever. Just get off the farms. Then like I said, dedicate your existence to getting the hell off the continent.

I have a penpal from Safrica, said the exact same thing. Said its never been this bad. I showed her the H&M riot article and she had nightmares because she has seen the red nats tear up streets and murder whites driving through before protesting over not getting free houses free water free electricity from the gov.
Their fucking president has like an elementary school education and thinks showering protects you from HIV. Keeps promise the nogs gibs and doesnt deliver each year and the whites get blamed for it all because they are the only ones with communities functioning at all. Like clean areas with good schools are primarily white and its somehow racist when that school doesnt double its quote and take in more black students so that all schools can only have a white minority of students even if you have a HS class of 50 people.

Hang yourself turbokike, I mean it

Neck yourself you stupid faggot and try to have even a tiny shallow grasp of world history.

So a white man born in Asia is Asian? Or is a black man born in Scandinavia Scandinavian?

Poland has never had colonies. We aren't denying homeland to people who rightfully belong there.
Fuck yourself.

nationsonline.org/oneworld/History/South-Africa-history.htm
inb4 its not valid bc i say so

poland never had shit*

yeah, if their relatives lived their in the fucking 16th century dumbass.

how long do you trace this back?

>nigerianprince-tier nigger
Wat weet jy in elkgeval meidnaaier? Jy klink soos groot-bek-agter-diehek klein poes poedel

noeken'd your sheboon mama in the koekn, tyrone

They're still trying to tell everyone they're not racist, even excluding "racist" rhetoric from their demonstrations and pretending these attack aren't an ethnic issue. Look up some of their protests, they're basically acting like leftists around here.

Bonus points, they still have huge ammounts of coal burners and liberals. Who are happily helping this along. Despite the former being killed in droves. Most of the time when you see some girl mutilated and murdered in SA she got herself into that situation by dating blacks, often multiple. If SA is an indicator for the US/Canada/Europe there's pretty much no hope. I really wish Sweden could go belly up already so we can gauge just how most average people will react and base our own plans on that.

went there this summer, nice to see all the old dutch buildings and heritage so far away from home

but damn some villages are really shitholes(except where the white people live of course). All innkeepers had bad stuff to tell about the black people living around them though, rape, murders, thievery

sad to see its all going to shit

you should have seen it before the zombies