Hate Speech laws 1984 style

Does anyone have some fucked up examples about hate speech? Is the USA the last truly free speech country.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ursula-haverbeck-holocaust-denier-germany-prison-sentence-six-months-nazi-far-right-racism-anti-a8006496.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38089469
foxnews.com/world/2017/09/13/man-on-trial-for-posting-video-dog-giving-nazi-salute.html
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/14/prosecuted-for-what-millions-think-geert-wilderss-hate-speech-trial-gets-green-light/
youtu.be/t_YEpoG5N8k
youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ursula-haverbeck-holocaust-denier-germany-prison-sentence-six-months-nazi-far-right-racism-anti-a8006496.html

*you're
god fucking dammit brits, it's you own language ffs

yes, and this is why it's so fucked up.

gaystappo

what does he think of all of this

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38089469

foxnews.com/world/2017/09/13/man-on-trial-for-posting-video-dog-giving-nazi-salute.html

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/10/14/prosecuted-for-what-millions-think-geert-wilderss-hate-speech-trial-gets-green-light/

youtu.be/t_YEpoG5N8k

I hate Wilders but still he did not deserve to be found guilty.

I bet if I would have posted the absolute state of the UK more people would have posted. Sup Forums has become nothing more than shilling, spamming and Whites hating each other.

Fucking christ

Don't come here unless happenings. It's awful

knw de wae

>Your

March divided fight united.

Imagine how much more we could trade if we had a Nexit. We could block the port of Antwerpen too kek.

British cops are pathetic. Just beat them with hammers if they try to arrest you for being mean on the internet.

depends what you feel needs to be censored

our boys and gals? what the fuck is the state mocking us.

>Is the USA the last truly free speech country.
USA is a shithole

More like this.

I want to make a twitter to fuck with britbong cops.

Are you sure that wasn't a liberal state?

It was not just bacon, he did real damage. Fifteen years is still excessive.

i support free spee-
*gets arrested*

"Allright"

>you own language
That is an unfortunate typo.

I sexually identify as boys and gals in blue

Can american reply to these idiots without repercussions? Obviously they will ban you, but other than that? I just want to post about Mohamed's (PBUH) beautiful 9yo wife.

Mate the guy went in there with a machete and started to slash things.

Are you really so stupid, and timid, and unfamiliar with your own constitution, that you have to ask that question?

IT'S THE FIRST FUCKING AMENDMENT YOU DUMB MUTT YOU HARDLY DESERVE THE RIGHTS GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR FAR PURER ANCESTORS NO WONDER THEY ARE ERODING AWAY

I don't wanna be kicked off twitter, you fuck

It's "you're", not " your", you semiliterate rope dodging flatfoot!

This is the future that I want to live in! Wow. Now, as in every "do good law" this will be used to suppress thought and speech in favor of the elites who seek to control the narrative and culture. I have little doubt that the entire UK will be a complete shithole in a decade or two. The Royal Family will be nothing more than slumlords on a big pile of shit.

>mfw right wingers pretend to understand 1984

hello cuck

You said "obviously they will ban you, but"
No, getting kicked off twitter was not what you're concerned about.
Don't deflect amerimut, just try to be better in the future, read up on your own rights.

All violators will be rounded up for a dry humping with Officer Nasty.

I mean block you from their account in that quote, my bad. It is being banned from twitter I was talking about.

>Is the USA the last truly free speech country.
No country with a central bank is free

>boys and gals
Guys and gals. That's how English works.

UK needs to be saved.

>And we will catch you.
And then what? Ask me nicely to come with you?
Bongs of Sup Forums, how do you feel about your cops beeing unarmed?

Can someone explain to me the TV license thing? If you don't have a TV you dont need a license right

They only recognize 2 genders? Fucking shitlords

it is Boys in Blue, but they can't say Girls in Blue as it is demeaning in NuBritain under the Cuck Act 2007, so they have to use Gals, as this indicated they are friendly grown up women and not young children in need of protection.
it makes no sense, but that is how the UK is now

report them because their message offended you

Yes. Here in Brazil an elderly man was sentenced to jail for selling "The Protocols if the Elders of Zion" at a book fair. Google Siegfried Ellwanger.

if you watch any live TV or use BBC iplayer to watch live tv or on demand programs via the internet you need a tv licence. the BBC channels are funded by licence payers via the licence fee and not advertisers so they have no adverts and are meant to be impartial, where as i think the owners of other tv channels can have slants (which still fall within regulations and guidelines, you couldn't have a Hitler was right tv channel).

they have a database of every house in the UK, so it is easy to know who does and doesn't have a tv licence. if you don't have one, you can be taken to court and fined £1000 for watching tv with no licence. they have inspectors who go around trying to get people to admit they have (watch) tv without a licence, but these people cannot gain access to anyones house without a warrant and must be accompanied by the police if they are using a warrant to gain access, as the warrant applies to the police having the power to enter, not the tv licence goons.

a tv licence is about £130 i think.

Boy oh boy, the western values are taking away from us because pipo don't want to hear other opinions

I dont understand how people aren't constantly assassinating politicians in your country

GAS THE SAND NIGGERS, NUKE MECCA NOW

The art of abusive speech lies in rhetoric. Saying something inside law limits with maximal psychological damage on those whom you want to disturb mentally.

You must be sleek like an eel, nobody can catch you but if you bite somebody, the wound suppurates and doesn't mend over a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus

#User was gulag'd for this post#

If you think the USA is a shithole why don't you just leave? nobody is stopping you

the tv licence made sense back in the day. there was 1 BBC channel which had to be paid for, so it was paid for by people who owned a TV instead of from general taxation via the government. those who had a tv paid to get programs on it. they also paid for the radio, which everyone had. there were only 4 channels until satellite tv appeared, 2 BBC channels funded by the licence, 1 advertiser funded channel and 1 which was partly subsidised and mostly ad funded.
now though, the BBC is ran by leftists and does nothing but feed the country with diversity and multicultural, pro EU, lets have more boat people propaganda. the validity of a tv licence that existed from the 50s to the 80s has dissapeared, especially given most people have cable tv and pay £30 or so for cable tv access too

"The People" have always been stupid. They have always been supremely gullible. I'd say that we need to get rid of or severely modify current democracy, but I'm beginning to think I'm just too black-pilled.

I don't really have any hope that people will be able to make things better. The only light on the horizon is that humanity's time is coming to a close. I just wish I could be the last human to go; a few moments of true peace might make it all worth it.

they must get alot of shit from foreign nationals who are out of their jurisdiction.

But what the fuck is the deal with the database. How about you just pay for the channel by getting a package or some shit. Why do they need to be so fucking Orwellian about everything

do royals get free BBC? I mean, I know that your prince is about to marry a mutt so clearly you people are not opposed to race mixing.

Because the BBC can still be received with a regular digital receiver, and therefore doesn't need any type of subscription service.

And of course, if it ever does become a subscription service, it'll go bankrupt overnight and the government loses it's useful state broadcaster.

>"Win" WW2, half of Europe Communistic with millions of civilians murdered/sent to gulags
>Lose empire, bankrupt, no free speech, nearing majority non white
>Western Europe dominated by USA with its proxy Germany ruling from the EU (we went to war to stop german domination xdd meme)
>LE CHURCHILL OUR GREATEST HERO
Fuck it. British people are mongs who literally believe whatever the Jew tells them, to the poing fat drunkard Churchill is the majoritys hero. Deserve extinction.

Such a threat of violence. Someone should report them.

That's their own fault for fucking giving it out freely and then yelling at people if they twiddle a knob

>>LE CHURCHILL OUR GREATEST HERO

And Hitler's final peace offer to Churchill is for some reason still censored under the Official Secrets Act.

hence why fuck the bbc.
it's a good metaphor for the "government by consent" model of democracy we have

>This is a democracy
>Pay taxes
>Even if you don't use the service must pay tax
>Even if you don't want the war, must pay tax
>Look it's a democracy, now you vote
>Rinse and Repeat

He'd kick, scream, and cry if he was forced to one of his liberal "paradises".

What a fucked up situation.

Why would they stop doing that? The laws are in place to extort fees off anyone with a TV, and the government has absolutely no intention of removing them.

We all knew what you meant, pay no mind to the autistic aussie

This shit is why I want to leave. Boomers fucked everything before I could even vote. I wish we could take all of their pensions and leave them to starve.

Don't pay it, they do nothing about it.

Fucking UK police in a nutshell

>HELP THERES 3 BURGLARS IN MY HOUSE
>SOMEONE GOT A KNIFE IN THE STREET
>THERES A GANG OF KIDS BREAKING I TO MY CAR
>SOMEONES SHOOTING FIREWORKS AT WINDOWS
>'just stay in your bedroom til they go away, we'll send someome round in the morning'

>Someone dropped half a sausage roll near my Bentley
>SCRAMBLE ALL UNITS, DEPLOY WEAPONS, WE NEED 10 CARS THERE IMMEDIATELY

EU is more worried that a native teenager might be racist than it is about immigrant crime.

>My daughter's being raped by a gang of Pakis.
'Right. You're under arrest for racism'.
>Hi, Ed Milliband here. Someone just called me a kike on Twitter.
*SAS storms their house, killing everyone inside*

do you happen to have a link to the video of him saying this

I wish more people fucked with them on twitter, at some point they must realize they're trying to mop up an ocean of piss.

they need to learn to English... pic very related

The main problem is the courts. When the police finally arrest someone for a serious crime and get them in front of a judge, they're fined and/or given a suspended sentence and walk straight out.

Probably some Nignog who got their position through diversity hiring. To think that I was tempted to join the police in this state.

I've had the intention of fucking with them for a while. Any twitter accounts I should be targetting in particular?

Metropolitan, London Police and Rotherham Police.

The thing is they literally WILL turn up at your house and arrest you. It's appaling really but the police are just political stooges at this point, they would be fired if they didn't do as ordered because the high ranking cops are complete arselickers to MPs.

Amen, Mr. Putin.

And what has this "democracy" given you?

Waves of refugees and non-whites to steal your women?

A government that despises you for your English ancestry?

Laws that forbid you from owning weapons to defend your home?

Government surveillance aimed at defending non-citizens from fictional "hate speech"?

When a nation's men stand up and fight for their own sovereignty, only then will England's problems be solved.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uMQZnQR1TU

That why If I was ever getting burgled I'd just say saw one of them with a gun. The entire fucking force would probably show up

I'm a British citizen but I live overseas, so I'm not entirely sure how it would or could affect me if I was posting from a twitter account based in a country that actually has freedom of speech.

Unless it's laws passed by 'your' elites so they can control the narrative and culture - then that's fine :)

>Oi we've had reports of mean words. That's not on!
Surely there's real crime that needs solving

But they're Pakis who are committing them and we can't be racist.

imagine that just a few years ago we laughed at "cyberpolice"

ty. Idk much about Putin but he can't be all bad if he at least will say this stuff