France is bullying England once again

They pay for calais and accept to take more 30 yrs old child migrants

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

women leaders are an absolute joke no matter what country they're in charge of.

this is not new information, you scurvy pirate.

How is this a good deal?

We give you money & you give us in return the very thing we don't need any more of.

Teresa May has to go, the world laughs at her weakness.

I dunno, she's the lesser of two evils between herself and comrade corbyn

>female "conservatives"

the absolute state of the choice. It's like germany with recently shultz/merkel

Very tolerant may, that is just what the UK needs right now. You can practically see how strong her position is in that photo.

This is why we need more female politicans. Empathy. They care little about money, or even deals. No, it is empathy all the way down.

I know. I just wish UKIP would get its shit together and stop passing leadership around like a used up slag and get somebody serious on board.

The fields of Eden
Are full of trash
And if we beg and we borrow and steal
We'll never get it back
People are hungry
They crowd around
And the city gets bigger as the country comes begging to town
We're stuck between a rock
And a hard place
Between a rock and a hard place

At this point I wonder if a few years of openly communist Corbyn would not be better to wake up england than a conservative globalist

I think everyone will agree that out of May,Merkel and Macron.. Macron is the only person who sounds like he cares about his country

Ok take the money, but tell the 'children' they are going on a trip in a big plane to England & then fly them home again..

>Electing a female leader
>Letting females have any influence of politics
The whole west is cucked. Luckily islam is here to stay and women will be slaves as they should be. Dumb, fucking whores.

After his unlikely friendship with Trump, lots of frenchies thought Macron would "talk some sense in him".
They didn't think Trump would enlighten him first.

Based Macron

To better backstab them in his second term..but yeah for the moment I agree

Macron just used virtue signal politics and exploited them for french gain by making our retarded government that hates the british give him tax money, Macron is clearly a superior leader to half of western european leaders thats for sure

oh that nose on macron

If you look carefuly, May has exactly the same nose

The roman nose like Caesar, Napoleon , Alexander the great

Why is may such a failure in everything she does? Christ.

Mogg leadership when?

Chad France
vs
Virgin UK
A friendship that saved France

He has that typical french nose shape

It's called the roman nose

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose

>Trump enlightening Macron.
Heh

BASED Tories and BASED mummy May
England needs more BASED black men and less mustard eating onion smelling Poles

Macron is a massive opportunist, but at least he is savvy enough to not walk straight into a set of blunders. If he gets the opportunity to drag more power to himself and France over Germany's and England's weaknesses, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he would just blatantly go for it.

>THE CALL THAT SAVED FRANCE

How do they do it?

Wasn't brexit supposed to make britain 100% white and based again?

Daily reminder that the UK brought this on themselves. Enjoy eating jellied eels on your containment island. Our oldest ally is our best ally.

They did the most British thing possible, which is to let it fucking slip as hard as possible la.

Might have done, if we had a half decent PM instead of that silly woman masquerading.

That fucking cunt just said to Marcon we are a Liberal Democracy. Our fucking Conservative PM...

What the fucking fuck?

Can someone please explain why France does not have the obligation to round up illegals and fucking deport them? We're supposed to take them when they say in France, a perfectly safe and civil country and used it as a base to try and illegally cross our border.

Now we made a deal to take some in despite already agreeing to take a set amount of refugees in 2016. AND we're going to pay the frogs for the privilege.

This is insane.

>Our oldest ally is our best ally.

You only recognize this 200 years later ?

Tb.h I still think fighting for your independance was a mistake

>Can someone please explain why France does not have the obligation to round up illegals and fucking deport them? We're supposed to take them when they say in France, a perfectly safe and civil country and used it as a base to try and illegally cross our border.

I don't get it either.
France lets them in & its our problem?

To all of you anons who are talking about Macron being a guy who used the electorate to actually do something else. He is NOT an ally of the US economically, he's undermining President Trump with China to build the 'One Road' infrastructure plan. Macron's economic vision is one of globalism, and he has said it himself. Fuck Macron.

The Gaul gene pool have big noses.

They didn't let them in, they were picked up in Libya and delivered to Italy by NGOs and the Italian (and Irish) Navy and let go, or snuck in via Greece or Spain

The Dublin agreement states that they are supposed to be retruned to the country of entry to seek asylum.

YET they travel all the way across Europe, never claiming asylum in any of the safe counties they pass (because they are economic migrants headed for the UK specifically).

Authorities all along the way, especially those in France, could detain, and deport them at any time, or force they to apply for asylum, but do not.

Its a fucking farce, and this shit has to end! Calais was finally bulldozed, and they are back there again. The French fucks should be rounding them up but aren't.

Now this....

Fellow bongs, speak to your MPs this is an outrage.

You should be thankful we do not let them all go to your shithole of an island

To play double's advocate here. May knows that the French are tempted to just end the whole Tourqet agreement completely, and it is actually pretty fair to pay a bit more for something that mostly benefits us. The child migrant thing is mostly irrelevant, since they end up getting to the UK anyway.

there is a difference between a big nose (roman, dinaric, gauls) and hooked semitic nose.

I live near London, this small town is now plagued.

I see women/people dressed in all sorts of weird clothes and some right dodgy looking fuckers too.

Tbh I could speak to my MP, but they are not willing to rock the boat either.

It will come to a point where towns will be putting back turnpikes & asking people "what si your business here?"

Do it, it will either cause an outrage or we will just drown in numbers.

I like Macron even if he’s blatantly pro-EU

I can't even fathom how bad it must be down there. You're right, talking to your MP about that wont achieve anything, they have already surrendered. But you can complain about this insane policy.

Yup. If only the Italians could sink those fucking boats. This crisis would be over in a few weeks. No more refugees, no more dead people in the sea, no more slave trade in north africa.

thanks for them £44.5M, bongos
seems only fair considering the Touquet treaty was disfavoring us greatly
After all, all these fucking migrants want to go to the UK, I don't see why it should be our job to keep them out for you

British are fools if they thought the REPLACEMENT would stop after Brexit.

The sales

>After all, all these fucking migrants want to go to the UK

what is wrong with your nation that they don't wish to stay there?
I'd rather live in the south of France than much of the UK

>i dont see why it should be our job to keep them out for you
Because nobody except our politicians actually want them here?

>I don't see why it should be our job to keep them out for you

How about protecting your borders so they can't get in in the first place? That IS your responsibility. I don't see why we should have to take them just because you cucks are OK with open borders and not deporting illegals.

>Because nobody except our politicians actually want them here?
Oh well sucks to be you. Which Channel 4 program are you going to watch tonight while you eat paki takeaway?

When 2 Pakistani women are whiter looking than the average American....

Pot: meet kettle

huh?

it's easier to get jobs there or at least that's what they think

I don't know where this open border meme comes from
We have the same illegal immigration problem than every other country in the EU, we didn't take much migrants willingfully unlike Germany
And we are deporting them, there's just too many of them

You on the other hand, close your eyes and complain while letting everyone else deal with the crisis while, once again, UK is their end goal

Oh fuck...NO

""""""Conservatives""""""

At least it will expand your small gene pool.

Yeah terrific.
create new people who look nothing like us & have no links or patriotism to our nation.

Money greed has done so much damage to europe.

Despite how much I hate Albion, I must admit that I would miss your Dumbo hears and bunny teeth.
Jokes aside, we all both the same fate alongside with Germany. Even if countryside is based, we're fucked.
Our best bet is eastern Europe. I'm lucky enough to have family in Slovenia.

Dumbo ears *

*we all share the same fate

Yes we do, it is called betrayal.

France doesn't want you. No western European country wants your grubby Mutt hands anywhere near them.

> Fellow bongs, speak to your MPs this is an outrage.
Lol we're well past peace talks.

Palistinians were also in talks with keeping their land and it took so long for nothing to happen that it was filled with so many Jews it was no longer an issue.

I live just past the border between London and Kent. I moved out of a ghetto to a lovely high majority white area in Kent and in 2017 there was a period of 2 months that they were settling in shitskins and completely changed the look of the area.

I've since moved away but went back there a couple weeks ago and it's full of niggers EVERYWHERE. Most are fresh of the boat and talk in their baboon language. It's hard to imagine where so many people came from and how it happened so quickly.

Actually I agree with you at 56%. Sorry US, you're at the origin of degenerancy in western Europe. I would accept catholic whites, but WASP can't be saved.

>Palistinians were also in talks with keeping their land and it took so long for nothing to happen that it was filled with so many Jews it was no longer an issue.

Quite a black pill, isn't it?

>Sorry US
FUCK YOU FRENCH FRIES

this is da wae

To be honest I'm just waiting on more people to realise that change doesn't happen with hugs and flowers.

We have the capacity to take control but no organisation to make an effective start on it.

>I'm just waiting on more people to realise that change doesn't happen with hugs and flowers.

It wont happen while people think that they're represented by the people they vote for.

Jesus Christ there she goes again just get rid of her what a disaster this women is.

Conservatives always do this, but somehow people think that it's always Labour. And if you say that they're the same kinds of people everyone thinks you're being smarmy or a psued when they are literally the same in 90% of policies and actions.

>Conservative leader calling herself a liberal
It just gets worse and worse everytime i hear something from her.

Vote Corby hopefully he gulags the fuck out of your ruling class.

I'll never vote conservative again

I don't mean a nations worth of people. Just enough to effectively manage things like manufacturing, transportation, communication etc

The Bolshevik terrorists took down the Russian royal family and took over the country. All it takes is a small minority of people all on the same page.

Hi, Agent.

Busy day?

Not too bad, partner :]

>Tb.h I still think fighting for your independance was a mistake

Sadly you are correct.

Mohammed do you have any idea how can we beat jews?

based jupiter.

women are equal and free, nothing you can do about that. you can try though.