What’s it like a having white spouse and white children Sup Forums?

What’s it like a having white spouse and white children Sup Forums?

Is it like completing a video game on hard difficulty and getting all the achievements?

yeah then your on freeroam mode but the job and child minigames take up all your time so you barely travel unless its for the seasonal holiday DLC.

t.childless neet

only if you are white

But user, that guy in your picture...

nah man. I have a white wife and two kids. both boys one is 4 years old the other is 5 months old. but I am in Canada. minorities are still a minority here. So 95% of the women are white.

This is why people who have high levels in the child rearing skill tend to be able to automate using scripts a ton of stuff. Sierously though big families get easier to manage if you use your brain. Generally, families with 3+ children tend to have grandparents that are able and willing to look after kids for a couple days a week. When you have 3+ kids you can buy use their labour mass production style. You need to get your kids to develop a sense of responsibility and duty to the household. Set up weekly chore rotations. Have older kids look after the younger ones. You need discipline man. When having 4+ kids was the norm people had to develop systems to keep things running smoothly. Just use your brain!

>4 daughters
this poor bastard

4 attractive daughters at that.
Dude is fucking doomed.

i was thinking the exact same thing

Do you really think it's difficult? Teenagers do it. All kinds of fat, undesirable losers do it. Why can't you?

>Is it like completing a video game on hard difficulty and getting all the achievements?

neck yourself manchild

Doomed to what?

having Wild Dick swarming around the house for 15 yrs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>oy vey red hair is recessive mate with me goy
The Hibernian conspiracy

Married to a beautiful redhead be we just had a beautiful baby girl with bright red hair and bright blue eyes. The future looks promising. Just have to decide whether to move further into the country or stay where we're at; do I raise her around minorities so she can learn to hate them on her own or do I isolate her from them and teach her myself?

tl;dr

>4 daughters

the soy strikes again

Honestly it's the best feeling in the world, really is. I date goys exclusively nowadays.

1) Having massive, massive female squabbles all hours of the day and night
2) Having at least one of them on their period any given time. The period sync thing is a myth - which is a good thing. Having all of them on their periods at the same time would result in...horrors beyond human comprehension.
3) All the guys in the city wanting to bang them. And them poaching the hottest guys from each other - resulting in more insane female squabbles.
4) Never, ever, ever getting to use his own bathroom.
5) Mother/daughter fights that he will be roped into only to lose as he'd have to choose one over the other. And if he stays out of it...they'll both resent him for not taking their side.

I'm sure there's a few dozen more I missed.
Daughters, when young, are sweet and adorable. Once past puberty, they're hell on wheels.

Asking the basement degenerates and dwellers of Sup Forums, what's it like to have a spouse and children. That's some A+ shit.

If you don't raise them by minorities she will hate you even more during college when she realizes the brown cocks she has been denied

No matter what you do in a few years she'll be taking nigger dick the way she was always meant to do. Enjoy that user

OMG. So many redheads......... That house must be literally Hitler. I'm shaking right now.

They also weren't wageslaves in the same degree we are today, and often one of them working was enough. I'm not saying this as a cancerous neet advocating not having children, this is just an observation. If more people had more kids we'd be better off, they would realize what matters in life (when I say people I obviously do not include niggers and beaners)

Btw beautiful pic OP

Yeah hes got the FML face.

Tyrome and Achmed culturally enriching those daughters of his as they shrug off the social responsibilities that must be shouldered by them to uphold society in favor of roastiedom as they slut their way through their teens and 20's, only willing to settle down when the wall smacks them in the face.

poor guy, not a single boy

not great. whites are cucks.

Your world is small. Sup Forums is hig-iq, not basement dwellers. (although those are not mutually exclusive)
Having a wife and 2 children feels normal, it's what I wanted to do, and I'm pretty happy about it

Projection?

Daily reminder that men have been neutured and hamstrung in how they are legally allowed to run a household. All a man can do is endure, he cant take control anymore. Im not talking physical violence here either.

It's not hard, if you just settle for some used up roastie or less attractive white woman. Scoring a both beautiful and mentally balanced white wife isn't hard either really, it's all about luck because even an aryan goddess may turn out to be a psychobitch some time into relationship.

So what psychological barriers are preventing you from being the head of a household?

Best time of your life will be the stage of your life will be the period just before you get engaged to a white woman you love right up until your first child is born.

Following that you essentially become responsible for the physical and mental wellbeing of your children until they reach adulthood and for daughters a little while after that. You have to become a rock upon which your children may build their futures.

If a family is a nation then the father is the philosopher king charged with defence and guidance. The mother is the source of the family culture, passed down from her mother and her husband's mother and what she will pass down to her daughters and daughter-in-laws.

Women have always been the vehicle for cultural preservation. As opposed to cultural development which has typically been in the realms of men. Women held on to pagan traditions long after men had converted to the Christian ones. It's likely due to women continuing to pass on pagan traditions to their children that Christianity made so many concessions to European

Women are also the vehicle for social, cultural standards. In times of peace, the standard and tone of a nation's men is entirely dependent on what their women hold them to.

"He's abusive!!!"
That's all it takes now.
Mother or daughter lay this charge against hubby/daddy because he won't let her go fuck Tyrone in her room all day, and he's abusive.
Tell her not to dress like the village whore, and he's abusive.
Tell her not to max her credit cards out because it has long term consequences...abusive.
The state is now the male figure women look to - not the father. As such, as noted in men are very hamstrung right now in how he can run a household.
in before "cuckadoodle doo" - the state can now cuck any man at the request of a woman, posts on Sup Forums notwithstanding.

And this here is why patriarchy doesn't work, to the same extent matriarchy doesn't. Men and women are complementary, they are meant to work together, not as adversaries. But the beta muh white sharia doesn't care about that, all he wants is a wet hole, not healthy families and societies

4 attractive red headed daughters.
Redheads are fucking crazy and usually pain sluts. He's going to have a never ending train of degenerate chads moving through his house telling him to fuck off while he rails the daughters.

Shit, he's really happy, I bet he keeps them closed up and uses the whole family and produces more redheads for himself.

If you don't raise your kid in Toronto you might have better luck. I know it's a WILD idea, but try raising kids according to YOUR values. Do not raise them in a toxic environment, do no have a tv, limit their internet usage (or outright ban depending on age)... if they grow up in a comfy cottage doing wholesome things, they won't miss the talmudvision or internet. If the wife is not okay with that then she's not a good wife in the first place, and you should have probably checked on that before getting married. Lose less time chasing one night stands and you'll have time to look for good women. Have zero tolerance with braindead bitches and you'll have time to look for good women.

>taking girl on a date and she complains about how more immigrants should be let in?
Get the bill and take her home right there. Do not lose your time trying to fix her, if she grew up that way she'll hardly change. This kills the roastie.

No longer the case in Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver and possibly Edmonton ( I seldom go up there)

>What’s it like a having white spouse and white children Sup Forums?
the i have the same question

Lots of us have families; I'm getting engaged soon once I'm done uni this semester and my partner has just a few more finances in order. Then comes baby.

If we can make it, you guys can.

It's two fucking paragraphs.

If you aren't willing or able to read that you deserve to be Darwined.

You can have some t.v from time to time but really control it.

Download old t.v series with wholesome values like Arthur, Care bears, old Disney movies before it got cucked, things that are sweet and romantic like Thumbalina, or that takes pride in preserving literature like The neverending story, or even older movies with goblins, unicors dragons, and things that were white culture.

Get your kids interested in those hero figures, gender roles, art styles, and the myths and lore of our nordic/ Mediterranean past.

This will create resilience in hating their culture and create a pride from youth in theirs. Childhood books/ movies/ are very nostalgic.

limit t.v to an hour a day tops and put strong emphasis on arts, reading, and building.

challenging but worth it.

We need this guy's sperm injected in every attractive white woman, he can make perfect clones of the mom.

it feels like watching black lives matter niggers getting hit by cars on my birthday . feels good man

i have white kids and grandkids euronigger . hurr durr Sup Forums is a virgin

What is it with all the shitskins on this board? I have always lived in areas that were >85% white (and the 15% nog pop still usually keeps to themselves) and I only typically associate with white people in work and off work.
Yes my wife is white, yes my two kids are white. It feels great and feels even better once I see all the "56%ers" on here outing themselves.
The 56% meme must be a function of commifornia/SW spic overabundance, and it honestly makes me laugh because how bad europoors think they're hurting my fefes. Everyone in my region that matters is white. White normies everywhere.
t. upstate NY

baste leaf might survive the rakening

that guy in the pic is jewish fyi