#metoo is about pushing Blockchain to record all sexual consent?

a company is using blockchain to record sexual consent.vIs this what the #metoo movement about ?

Pushed by (((they ))) who want to know every sexual encounter we've ever had?

It would help (((them))) gain greater control as sex is seen by some as another form of 'currency'

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/paqvn7/dont-fuck-anybody-who-wants-to-get-your-consent-uploaded-to-the-blockchain-legalfling-app

DUDE BLOCKCHAIN

nice post shill

>fundamentally misunderstanding the concept of sexual consent—which cannot be managed by a document. It needs to be a fluid process, open to revocation at any time, and legal contracts give off the exact opposite vibe

Roasties aren't even being subtle anymore

i think in this day and age it's a good idea

Isn't this what Tinder is for?

Sounds like a reasonable idea (from a male perspective), but honestly, all it's going to do is change "I didn't consent to sex." to "I didn't consent to those sexuals acts."

Why are his arms and thighs completely hairless?

you agree to meet on tinder. but it's no proof for sexual consent at the time of the date

Close
Sex acts will be recorded along with almost all human activity. They will be "privately" stored on the "blockchain" AI will review the act is the event of a dispute. You think this is about sex? Its about creating a surveilance state. Creating a watcher. An AI God figure of sorts or Santa Clause. You understand?

NUMBER ONE Have you considered that a form of consent that can't be retroactively reversed might be a good thing for men?
NUMBER TWO sage this autvirgin bullshit.

Just like prenups, recording consent is worthless because the woman can claim she was coerced into doing so.

This sounds like a great tool for prostitutes

>Have you considered that a form of consent that can't be retroactively reversed might be a good thing for men?

This. Hell, once you have consent, you can essentially tie her down and start fucking her asshole until it bleeds.

this

It's for your protection from false rape accusation, dickgoy. Do you want to become Jamal's bitch in the prison or something?

>year 2077
>be horny
>in order to be able to sex gf have to pay 1 her consent token according to law
>1 consent token costs 100 goodboy points (tm)
>have to work in hard labor camps for 5 goodboy points (tm) per month
>masturbation is illegal becouse it objetifies wamen
>microchips are implanted in genitalia to prevent illegal behaviour
>have only 98 goodboy points (tm)
mfw

>this is the future liberals want
Funny post eastern bloc

just like my mortgage!

Probably woulndt be a bad idea. Then when you date a "nice conservative chirstian qt" you could check her record and see shes sucked off thousands of jamals

>year 2077
>don't exist because women drove all men to sex dolls in 2025