Everything Wrong with Political E-Celebs

Styx: I don't care if you're blacking my race, it's actually quite funny
Spencer: (*fag voice*) Sargon you're like so stupid. I totally read Locke. Pepe Pepe HAIL TRUMP (now give me money CIA)
Sargon: individualism is the heart of the West, so let my Muslim cousins stay goy. What even is a nigger?
JF: I'm not going to pick a side even though I am and I'm completely infallible because I'm a scientist who's better than any other scientist and I actually don't care about anything but DON'T FUCKING CALL ME A FROG
Kraut: dirty frog... what do you mean race is real?
Tara: Oy vey, coal burners should stay. My great grandfather died in Auschwitz but I totally don't identify as a kike. You Nazis are oppressing us lady YouTubers by not punishing trolls
Alt Hype: Well you see the thing is... um... wait I forgot what I was gonna say

Is this really the state of people on this board listening to these kikes? Are there really that many normies here now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4
youtube.com/watch?v=-tk6ccUVwB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spencer is a huge fan of Styx (I have no clue why) so that's an interesting development. A parliament of e-celebs.

>he isnt a spencerist

explain yourself faggit

>shill doesn't know who to attack
>starts randomly throwing shit in every direction
Jesus Christ
Sort yourself out

spencer learned his place after charletsville

I stopped paying attention to Alt-Right drama after Charlottesville because I realized they were incompetent. I'm glad Spencer faced some accountability for that fuck-up.

You are the kike. If you're not you'll prove it by attacking the jews. But no you'd rather attack a bunch of goys having a real conversation. FUCK YOU JEW.

SAGE

Hmm, a Jewish leaf. Do you get the oven or the rake?

>alt hype
>He takes a bit to say something
Wow so terrible...

people who rail against "e celebs" are antifa/JIDF who want you only watch Talmud Vision like CNN and fox news so you can ensnare yourself in mainstream Jewish narratives and never stray from them

tldr op is a kike running damage control, "e celeb" was always an antifa attack vector to shut down conversations their Jewish masters don't want you have and nothing more sage hide and report

Everything Wrong with Political E-Celebs: they are not me

its because Styx actually discusses things in good faith and doesn't treat Spencer like a piece of shit despite having different opinion on a lot of topics.

JF and Alt Hype got me into biology in a first place

youtube.com/watch?v=qOBWVyCQUr4

shills dont know how to shill in a credible fashion to the extent that they sound totally asinine. fucking dilettantes.

Fucking kek

All wrong, Spence sees Styx as an avenue to the pagan larper community that he panders to in the alt-right, you know who they are, the Vargonites et cetera.

Who came second? If you need to define a numeral system, surely there's more than one placement?

youl'd type better without JF's dick in your hands.

>implying Styx's audience is a homogenous community
that could have been the case several years ago. now that styx has grown more tolerant towards organized religion (even if he still despises its core concept), he's got a lot of agnostics and some moderately religious people watching his show. he doesn't focus on the paganism as much as he used to and currently he's concentrated primarily on the political commentary. it's because the majority of his fanbase doesn't give a rat's ass about paganism.

Nobody has mentioned woes yet

Are you from MPC?

you forgot
>Greg: ban everything until there is just work and study

>Greg ban everything jewish until there is only happiness

ftfy

he's a fat fuck

hey man if you only like working and studying that's you
besides this is a meme thread where we take a shit on everyone for a laugh

Styx is so moderate he seems to keep his true opinion to himself. He does the "you care more flies with honey than with vinegar" thing, I stole that phrasing directly from one of his videos. This is useful for building hype but it's dishonest. He also got really triggered by Varg's VR and it was cringey.
But yeah Styx is full of shit, contradicts himself and is no longer hot now that he drinks instead of smoking

attract more flies**

I've also noticed Styx chooses to do collab videos with people who either have extremely poor comprehension skills or have not watched enough of his videos to understand that he's a moderate, centrist libertarian and that being pagan doesn't mean he goes out into fields naked with witch groups to do magic. The smartest person I've seen him collab with was Lauren Southern. Then he called Lionel Nation brilliant after Lionel was so slow he called Styx an identitarian. He wants to be in the position to patronize everyone and ignores those of competitive intellect.

youtube.com/watch?v=-tk6ccUVwB4

I only listen to based Jim.

hey man y'all shut up richard spencer is a cutie uwu

never liked Spencer.
something about that faggy voice and the feminized way he conducts himself....

well i like him i bet he has a big cock uwu

Peterson is cool.

>Is this really the state of people on this board listening to these kikes? Are there really that many normies here now?
just look at the state of the board on any given day, there is no more /pol on 4 it's all shills, trolls and retarded larping boomers

Libertarian / Objectivist wave.

It's the safe area for center left to play in the center right.

God tier meme

that escalated quickly.

>falling for shill tactics

i wouldnt mind if he fucked me uwu

>the smartest person i've seen him collab with was Lauren Southern

>hey man
>this thread is for what OP says
>OP isn't a fag

Shut the fuck up, commie faggot. We say what we want, not what OP demands. If you think Greg's ideals is about studying and working, then haven't understood or listened to what he is on about. It is about removing cucks like you without guilt. We can still have fun as we always have, but no need for you (((fun))).