Left wingers have low testost-

>left wingers have low testost-

You had to pick the guy with juicy tits?

Would you say that to his face, Alt-Right soyboy?

Oh yeah, in fact I'd just love to see him squeeze them together.

mmmmmmm

Low testosterone is a thing with White left wingers. Non-White left wingers are acting in their own ethnic genetic interests so it is not at all dysgenic.

That's a roach

erone.

OF COOOOURSE this faggot can't even control his emotions while screeching like a little bitch.

I never thought of him as manly. He's pretty fucking fat & short.

OF COURSE!

>real men are lanklets

damn that look in his eyes.

>fat isn't estrogenic-

>left-wingers are desperate to prove themselves to the rig-

Not every non-fat person is a lanklet,

Also wouldn’t a lanklet be someone’s that lacked lank?

>literally trolled by Super Male vitality man

Hey Rainbow-Queen, can you explain what the "Alt-Right" is? All you communists keep saying this, but none of us know what in the fuck that is.

jank is like 4ft 11.5"

anyone who denies the armenian genocide andt votes for a woman has no testosterone.

real man would own up to killing kardashians and be proud. real man would not vote for woman. That is not real man lemonjello al londoni

A new more toxic form of right wing politics with links to nazism and white nationalism

Well he is an Arab. He probably has literally beaten and raped women

Of coooooourse.
Also check out my nephew he's really good.

why the fuck not. as if claiming something automatically have to result in fist fights. your side is aggressor in the current state of the world, not us.

he used to be a right winger until he got brainwashed by cucks, it can happen to anyone with low intelligence

I'd ask him for a portion of pakora and some spicy onions... who is this fat paki anyway? Did you suck his dick or something?

>fat with unibrow
>high test

>soy tits
>high test

kek

You sound like a cringing poof, m8
I'll knock your cunt right in

What's the medical cause for Chunk's water-buffalo-like appearance?