What are some non-degenerate kid's entertainment?

what are some non-degenerate kid's entertainment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zg8Mqip6TM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oW0jvJC2rvM
youtube.com/watch?v=GNWFrhOJ3WI
youtube.com/watch?v=SvLyUMM1waw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anything by Crowley, LaVey.

Define "degenerate"

moomin.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zg8Mqip6TM

Was Crowley a Jew? I know LaVey was.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oW0jvJC2rvM

Hedgehog in the fog

Watch Paddington

A few old russian, like krokodil and cheburashka

Crowley was 100% perfidious Anglo stock

The mighty Anglo marches on.

Ocarina of time

>save the world from dessert invader man

been redpilling for 20 years now

Teaching them survivalism

Cat in the Hat?

As long as its not the live action film. That shit is degenerate, committee-driven liberal garbage.

first post worst post

scouts already do that.

and it's rather pointless. how many americans died in the last 20 years for lack of survival skills? why not spend all that energy trying to get people to stop driving like idiots?

My little pony

The show teaches wholesome traditional values and warns of the evils of communism.

I read the other day that the eternally offended SJWs see the cat in the hat as a black minstrel takeoff.

Just buy a fucking flint and tinder set, they last forever and you can make the tinder yourself. Why use that method that doesn't work and isn't reliable?

don't ruin Mumintroll you dumb stormfag

Studio Ghibli films and nature documentaries, avoid talking animal movies as much as you can (Ghibli films have some of this, yes, but it's not just straight up furry creating bullshit)

Ghibli movies and World Masterpiece Theater (some have been dubbed into English and Spanish). Those are pretty much the only thing I would let my kids watch
Also this

The nose in the pic does not match the filename. There is more than one kind of evil lurking in the desert.

Calvin & Hobbes

He's not kidding. The anti-communism episodes were brilliant.

The show's also done episodes explicitly about taking pride in your nation's culture and not bending over backwards to please barbaric foreigners. It's about as redpilled as you're allowed to get on TV these days.

Really any Zelda desu
Skyward Sword:
>Fight off degenerate faggot and evil incarnate to save qt3.14 goddess
Minish Cap:
>Fight off degenerate emo to save qt3.14 princess and also have a cool hat
Majora's Mask:
>Learn about suffering
Twilight Princess:
>Migrants from another world fuck shit up and you gotta send em back and fix everything
Four Swords(either of them):
>Who really cares about these desu?
A Link to the Past:
>Fight off desert godprince and rescue several qt3.14 maidens with pure bloodlines going back to some wisemen which grants them the ability to seal away the desert man
The Legend of Zelda:
>Good retro game
The Adventure of Link:
>"Good" retro game?
A Link Between Worlds:
>Pretty much A Link to the Past again but 3D
Wind Waker:
>Protect your family from desert man and redemption story for degenerate pirate who becomes qt3.14 princess
Phantom Hourglass:
>Wind Waker on the DS
Spirit Tracks:
>Muh strong female lead shown to be a dumb trope but still get to travel with qt3.14 princess anyway
Breath of the Wild:
>I haven't played this one but it seems like everyone makes Link a trap in it so if that's degenerate to you maybe not this one but I personally don't think a kid would care enough to notice

This

I remember playing outside afterschool everyday with my friend with what ever the fuck we could find, riding our bikes around and shit.

I think my generation was the last one to have a childhood, before all the phones and tablet. Have you ever seen a 7 year old with a smart phone?? Why the hell do they needvthat.

Calvin and Hobbes is the purest kid's entertainment. Even if a lot of the adult humor and social commentary goes over their heads, it will make sense once they get older.

Early, early Disney. Walt hated jews and the original Disney movies were fucking amazing. Leave it to a German to revolutionize animation forever.

Now he's rolling over in his cryogenic tomb.

Tintin and Asterix.

The Last Unicorn.
The neverending story.
The princess and the goblin.
Arthur.
Care bears.
Winnie the Pooh.
Older Disney movies ( snow white, sleeping beauty, Robin Hood, The Last Unicorn)
Gargoyles ( for slightly older kids; Shakespeare and King Arthur in season 2)

Batman, the animated series ( from the 90's).
Spiderman from the 90's.

Go to thrift stores and find older kids books. My grandmother had a massive, massive, massive set of them and her reading them to me before bed are some of my fondest memories.

Anything not survival related is degenerate. You are no different than those you would condemn. Accept your flaws and be more before the last day.

Don't give up, bear!

Oh, forgot to add more Don Bluth movies. The secret of NIHM is amazing and the protagonist is a widowed mother who lovers her children.
Good, strong female character, but Traditional and she knows her limits as a woman and her strengths. Good role model for women. Plus the story is really cool and the art work is amazing.

Struwwelpeter
Based German children book.

>Sucking on your thumb to much?
Get the scissors.

Mercer Mayer is pretty good. little life lessons and family stuff that's not about pushing an agenda.

Peter Rabbit: tank killer

Wicki und die starken Männer

>talking animal movies are furry creating bullshit
lol retard

When looking for books, look for books before the 70s. There comes really good collections aimed at children.

We keep the watchable media to a minimum. They've seen pooh, thomas, daniel, Mr roger, and stinky and dirty.

I've shown them funny and little rascals.

We also avoid telling them who pop culture figures are. They learn that from peers. It's best to avoid filling their brains with it at home.

It's a good indicator of poor character when a adult drones in about star wars characters

It's best to let kids discover characters on their own with minimal parental guidance.

Also ask them a lot of questions. Get them to describe what the see. Avoid giving them all the answers.

Teach them skills and tools and show trust early. Give them responsibility early.

Teach difference between a toy and tool.
And that you can't love items because they don't love you back. How we use language is important

Probably a ball. Television is degenerate. and most books too.

Daniel Tiger is pretty good, it's an animated spin-off to Mr. Rogers

youtube.com/watch?v=GNWFrhOJ3WI

>Not including Ocarina of Time

Underrated

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=SvLyUMM1waw

Dating clubs for 10-year-old trannies.

>what are some non-degenerate kid's entertainment?
Reading is the only acceptable answer, and pic related is always a good start.

The first three halo games
>humanity, led by mostly white men, fighting inhuman religious extremists
>prophets are the Jews, brutes niggers, etc.
>based elites (East Asians) work with humanity to end the destructive religion
>Africa gets glassed

Most importantly, the main character is alpha as hell and fulfills his duty, attributes any father would want to have in a son

Mein kampfy chair.

Why? so you can lure them into being raped by you?

Fucking pedo scum kys

That's hilarious!

>no Link's Awakening

It's like you want your kids to not have oneitus.

Saddest ending to any game I've ever played.
Kingdom Hearts 1 is a close second.

Tintin

Proud white man travels the globe on adventures beating up ethnic folk