Reposting actual quality thread;

reposting actual quality thread;

wtf

Emmanuel Macron founded a new party, and his election as France's president is said to herald the "revival of Europe." Interestingly, Macron has no children.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel also has no children.

British prime minister Theresa May has no children.

Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni has no children.

Holland's Mark Rutte has no children.

Sweden's Stefan Löfven has no biological children

. Luxembourg's Xavier Bettel has no children.

Scotland's Nicola Sturgeon has no children.

Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, has no children.

Voting should be restricted to adult males, over the age of 25 who have at least 2 children and women over 30 who have at least 3 children

Same goes for those who stand for public office. How can a childless old bastard like Merkel or May run a country when they have literally no stake in it's future?

That would prevent all whites from voting you retard

This is a good thread. It illustrates the problems our societies face and a possible cause. Childless, individual interchangeable professionals with no stake in the future.

This thread will die quickly like the last one though. What are people meant to say. "Yeah, they are childless like me, that's fucked" . okay on to the next thread.

We need to stop letting these people get into power. NZ have just elected one and Australia recently had one.

Have a bump

He obviously missed out a word
>Voting should be restricted

to white

>adult males, over the age of 25 who have at least 2 children

Not here in Northern Ireland it wouldn't you feeble, soft, decadent, materialist mutt. I was married with 2 kids by the time i was 25. Im now 38 and have 5 kids. Its called testosterone, you should try it some time

>childless like me

The difference is that most of Sup Forums is young

The philosophical(?) reasoning is that you need to be completely unburdened in order to run a country properly. Basically you can't have anything that takes up your time and that way you can 100% concentrate on the country. There's also the added bonus that if everything goes to shit you don't have anyone who can be used against you as leverage. It was the reason Hitler, though he had Eva, never married and never had children. But there's obviously huge differences between Hitler and everyone listed in the OP, the main one being he actually cared about the country he was leading so it made more sense.

I take your point user, i hadn't thought of it like that.

Hitler couldn't have kids due to injury to his ballsack

The point I was making was that there is nothing to keep this thread going. Op should have made a question or included something to draw a statement from people to provoke a discussion.

People are just going to read op's post and leave.
Also there is a good chance people are childless or will be whatever their age

>Northern Ireland
muslim tier

There are plenty of leaders who have had children.
You could hardly describe any of these as devoted leaders that are 100% concentrating on improving their country.

They are also leading modern liberal democratic countries not shit hole countries. They don't need to worry about leverage our anything like that.

None of the stuff you said applies here. They haven't got kids for the same reasons as other people in our societies.
Not because they are especially driven or because they fear that their children could be used against them

Macron clearly awakens some kind of child bearing instinct in May, look at her face throughout this conference. No wonder she agreed to 50 millions to France for border security after he sent her the invasion threat tapestry, the Anglo truly fears the power of the Frank

>invasion threat tapestry

That's kind of how it has been sold in our press

truthfully without the Normans, Angles, Saxons and other germanic immigrants Britain wouldn't be much to talk about. I guess if you're really a race purist you probably believe that they should never have been let in but I'd argue anything that led to the British Empire is probably a good thing

They are all part of our history, culture and genetic heritage.

Interesting. Out of Sweden's 8 parties in parliament, 2 have leaders that are childless. Another 2 have leaders with only adopted children. Both the Christian Democrats and the Sweden Democrats have leaders with biological children.

>letting women vote

also, worth noting that before Trump, not a president with a son since George HW Bush 1992

But all of them have had daughters. It's not exactly their fault they've only had daughters, except possibly in the case of Clinton since he only had one child. This raises another question: Do you really believe that Clinton doesn't have any illegitimate sons?

Either way, Trump kind of cheated in the procreation game since he remarried multiple times.

Macron is skilled with the older ladies

Macron banged his teacher a 40 year old with 3 kids when he was just 15 years old

Getting trapped by some old lady is not really a skill. It's pretty much child abuse

OI

faggots

go

back

to

reddit

:)

>you need to be completely unburdened in order to run a country properly
user, I ...