Is it only me or have movies focusing positively on white European history essentially been banned by hollywood?

is it only me or have movies focusing positively on white European history essentially been banned by hollywood?

Yeah, but there's a simple reason for it. When 60% of the continent aren't related to anything in real history you need to start inventing history that makes those 60% part of it so they'll spend their shekels there. It's just like when British schools started to pretend that niggers had been there for 2000 years and without Islam there wouldn't be a Britain. If they didn't make up complete lies that incorporates the many non-whites and many Muslims then they wouldn't pay any attention to the lessons.
You can decide on your own (((who))) you think is behind it and/or to blame.

Except that any idiot knows it doesn't actually help with that. Non-whites will go see just about anything. Shit movies make money because of a low IQ consumer base, it's part of why they're being used to replace European stock- they're better consumers of garbage.

Obviously the plan isn't really sustainable and ends with our countries turning to shit/despotism.

Nope, it's not just you. This fanatical approach to movies is another means to indoctrinating diversity into the minds of people who aren't taking the blue pill. As long as I have a DVD player, I couldn't give a fuck less. Let Hollywood crash and burn.

Let's be honest, it's a blessing in disguise. These days they'd have Caesar played by a woman and Mark Anthony would be a Muslim.

There's similar narratives everywhere. Like here in Finland, we've had our harmless very small very white muslim minority (originating from Russian tatars, pic related) for centuries that's never stirred any trouble and never demanded gibs or special privileges, but of course they're using it in schools and some media as "there was always islam in independent Finland and they even fought in wars, you see, muslims are good guys"-excuse to push historically positive narrative about middle eastern and african muslims too, who have had nothing to do with islamic Finnish tatars.

Funnily enough, Turkic Muslims tend to hate Arabs and S-S Africans.

Not sure. Up until just a few years ago, this didn't seem to be the case at all but the Jews have gone full throttle and lost their damn minds.

To be honest, the epic historical drama started to decline in popularity after it peaked with Gladiator. Master and Commander for example, while excellent movie, didn't sell very well as far as I remember. They even planned it to be a first film in a series, but money talked.

We have huge ethnic divides in our muslim migrants as well, which is one of the reasons I'm not very worried about their political influence. There is no way kurds, somalis, afghans and iraqis living here will ever efficiently co-operate in pretty much anything, they don't get along well along to even be in same reception centers without getting into fights.

Well then why don't they just produce media about THEIR history? It is once again an example of "le liberals are the real racists" meme that they think the only way to give minorities history is to shoehorn them into ours. I'd be genuinely interested in watching dramas about African or Aztec kingdoms or whatever. The effort to retroactively incorporate them into White European history, even independent of the fact that it pisses us off, is implicitly saying that they don't think their history is worth telling stories about.

Yeah, you're correct.

It's pretty much only Mel Gibson who makes movies with that theme, and you know how (((Hollywood))) has pretty much banished Gibson

If nobody in the kitchen eats pork, you wont get any pork. Duh.

This is quite true I think and shows a much nastier type of racism. Shoehorning other races onto us, into our stories and culture because they can't accept that these people have their own culture and stores. Even this whole cuckolding thing is a sign of their racist thinking. They secretly see blacks as some be kind of beast that they want to see degrading women. It's also why white man has to be the evil guy. They are so superior that they constantly prostrate themselves as the bad guy. We almost never get a bad black guy.

There's also the point that it's a reflection of their OWN perception that mass immigration was a sneaky and underhanded thing to do; rather than an open and honest (and positive) reckoning of the fact that these people only came here very recently, they openly aim to deceive people that "they were always here!", like they're inherently acknowledging that legitimate occupancy of a land is predicated upon historical ownership and so the only way to legitimize their presence here is to fabricate a history where they've always been in our countries. If you're going to remake the West in the image of being this global superstate just admit that that's what you're trying to do and reckon with all aspects of the phenomenon, rather than just ripping out the ethnic context of the existing national identity and reinserting le melting pot meme in its place so that we get black King Arthur or whatever.

>why don't pedowood Zionist jews make more movies about Europeans instead of shitskins

This is basically your argument. Spielberg produced Gladiator, Jews at HBO financed Rome, a fucking marketing team came up with History Channel's Vikangz. This is what happens when you sell your history, it becomes a product that is manipulable under the conditions of the market. The Chinese don't really tolerate this kind of shit. Maybe not being exposed to a zog/Marxist subversion matrix has a lot to do with this, and certainly having their cities taken from them have a lot to do with this. But don't play dumb bros. Don't pull this dems are the real racists tier nonsense.

>and certainly having their cities taken from them have a lot to do with this.
By this I meant, their cities haven't been ork'd.

The Last Kingdom is pretty good.
Lots of Danes in England, none of them black.
But really, jews and their faggot minions are in charge of everything cinematographic.

Follow the Hollywood guideline:
Do you want to make a movie set in Europe pre-2000?
>Yes
Are there evil Nazis in the movie?
>No
Are there any token lead black characters?
>No
Is there a subplot showing the tragedies of racism/sexism?
>No
Sorry this movie won't happen

There can be and have been great films that have nothing to do with jews. But if you're going through burger or bong studios/financiers, you're zog'd from the get-go.

It's not just limited to Hollywood either, the whole gaming industry is behind it too.

Britains are way more doomed than the rest of the world

Me against my brother
My brother and I against my father
My brother, my father, and I against my uncle, etc.

That's their worldview. They're all willing to stop infighting if it means more effectively targeting non-Muslims.

I wonder if the European cinema industry is affected by (((social justice))) as well.
Yes, I know about (((BBC)))