The definitive best girl is put into a situation where by default she cannot win

>the definitive best girl is put into a situation where by default she cannot win
What did the author mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bansanv3/status/862224608606343168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>best girl
>cowtits

What did OP mean by this?

>This is a 15 year old girl

It means she has to go yandere and kill the competition so she wins by default

>those thighs
>not the best girl

Also, these tits are no mere lazy cowtits, these tits have great power.

Thicc eyebrows are my fetish.

Cannot win what? She isn't in the Tarou bowl if that is what you mean. As of the most recent chapter she is more into Ibusuki.

Did 76 come out? Atleast in 75 she's still quite clearly still going for Tarou imo.

It did.

In it Ebino still fights over Ibusuki with that psycho. People perceive it as that.

She has the same body as my waifu.

RAW MILK

generic fapbait?

But Ibusuki is a girl, so the point is moot

Shut your fucking mouth.

Mai knee grow

So is Ebino likes Tarou then why doesn't Ibusuki make her upset or the fact that Tarou was a I'm love with Ibusuki at one point bother her?

Ebino doesn't know that. She wants Ibusuki as a man.

>those long legs
>that sexy ass dress
>those lovely legs
>those cute eyebrows on that adorable face
>those unending legs
>those massive mammaries
>those boner inducing legs

>the manga is put into a situation where the story never fucking progresses

What did the author mean by this?

It sucks, I know

That girl is shit

Nah we gotta have crossdressing tsundere bitch and the imaginary friend have a higher chance than her

Authors often design their intended One True Pair first, then pad out the cast with other archetypes. So statistically, yes, best girl is probably going to be one of the doomed extras and lose.

>Chad takes a liking to her
>she screws up the perfect chance to make Tarou jealous
>she screws up a chance to get laid
Worst girl indeed.

She is fanservice character with no relevance to the plot.

>She cannot win
>Literally NTR-ing Tarou away from Eve
She is end-game.

Speedreader-kun, she already knows that Tarou doesn't love Ibusuki and only wants to settle his feelings.

Actually she doesn't like the attention that Tarou gives Ibusuki and she was really pissy when he mentioned he spent time in the summer with Ibusuki. If she knew Ibusuki was a a girl I don't think Ebino would like it at all.

>That girl is shit
Ebino is way more physically attractive then the other girl. She the better personality, is involved in sports so she i active can take care of kids well because she cares for her siblings. The only thing that may be a problem is the thick eyebrows but thick brows are cute as fuck anyways. Main girl can't even hold a candle to Ebino.

Actually her only flaw is the possibility she'll get fat like her mother in the future but she's also very athletic so I don't think that'll happen.

Seems mores like she will NTR him with Ibusuki.

>having decency and loyalty is bad
cuck

I don't get it, why is she best girl? I thought Sup Forums hated childhood friends who never confessed before the drama began. Sure, the body is a 10/10, but that has never stopped the faggots here from calling someone worst girl. Am I missing something?

Why would she be loyal though?
She has the excuse that she didn't like him until the events of the manga.

>draw a girl
>give it tranny face
>call it a girl
why is this allowed?

I should probably start translating new chapter, but body hurts everywhere. Probably do it tomorrow or something

Why are you allowed to be gay? The world may never know.

What, you like sluts or something?

Ibusaki is deuteragonist, Ebino is nice girl with perfect body, a fanservice character.

prove me wrong

No, I am just surprised on her internal NTR protection mode when she hasn't even been waifu'd.

Yeah, I feel sad for Eve too.

He replied to the picture of Onodera you know.

>the definitive best girl is put into a situation where by default she cannot win

Being a tulpa is suffering.

Believe it.

;_;

Eve chapters are so much better than the rest.

She isn't real

Neither are other girls.

My fellow brethren

She will posses real girl and try to be with
Tarou

We SZS endgame now

Welcome to 2D.

That body is TOO thick.

it's just fine

I have a really horrible feeling that Ebino will fall for Tarou really hard. She will probably lose in a painful way.

Such taste is a rarity in these dark times

Aye.

>Believing in no-win scenarios

What chapter?

It's The Universal Law of Best Girls. Best girls are left in the dust by the MC so that the otaku can claim her for themselves.

she can't lose if the story never progresses

mc could be with her and all the drama and shit would be over and he would have a fun loving life ahead of him but instead we need more chapters of weekly shit on a fucking stick reverse trap borderline gay faggot tomfoolery garbage

He'd first have to convince her to be with him.

>This 10/10 THICC
>Stuck in a Taimanin Spin-off
>It's a card battle game

REEEEEEEEEEEE. DON'T B8 ME, BLACK LILITH

Not him. But that goddess of a body doesn't detract from her butterface. A true shame that she had to have the direct likeness of rock Lee himself.

Dang. She probably is gonna get raped by orcs, rip. She's fine as fuck.

I applaud you, fellow patrician.

>that hair
>those eyebrows
>that expression
hrngh

Is it true that eyebrow thickness correlates to that of your pubic hair?

already dropped it knowing this would happen. the story is nice but i know the end product will not be fulfilling in the least

That's the point. She manages to be best girl even with the blatant fan service vibes around her.

>having an automatic anti-NTR shield is a bad thing
Cuck.

I'm usually into reverse trap but oh boys is that one shitty.

Don't reply to user that says she's not in love with him, he's a shitposter.

>not liking manly girls

my nigga

twitter.com/bansanv3/status/862224608606343168

So big.

>CAPIBARA

Is that anything like a capybara?

Why is she not wearing a sports bra?!

Because the guy whose first love zombie she is doesn't believe in bras

EVE IS CUTEST AND BEST

But Torou would always feel guilt for either leaving his tulupa waifu as a lifeless husk or loving the tulupa more than Ebinis because she can sill talk and move.

so I take it nobody likes the trap

BUT MUH BEST GIRL

or maybe someone can hit him so hard that left him blind again

>eve getting NTR:d so hard
fuck, i want this.