Brit/pol/ - le 56% Eddie edition

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-01-18/britannias-warrior-women-on-why-its-a-girl-power-drama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obsessed edition

Reminder that this occurred.

>attentionwhore tripfag drama OP

I'll be back in a few hours.

I never heard of pube until yesterday

again go post a gif

You mustn't come in Brit/pol/ often then.

The Greeks were good and they laid the foundation for the west, but to think what we have today is any less than what the Greeks had is ludicrous. Cotemporary literature and art overall has seen many geniuses, some who are even alive today. Just look at any of Ayn Rand's works or George R.R Martin and you'll see an unparalleled example of cotemporary creativity and wisdom.

>Literal who of a trip

What we have today is unironically down to the English. They won't give you the credit for it elsewhere, but that's true.

From politics to literature to technological innovation to medicine to three seperate continents.

if you are an user, there is a thread here.
if you are a trip, do not click this link

NEW tHREAD
NEW BRIT/pol/

(IF YOU ARE A TRIPCUNT GO HERE: )

i dont feel free desu

For fuck sake. Why would somebody make a thread over 15 minutes from the original?

Just because the lad put some Brit/pol/ banter in the subject line, does it matter?

Havent had a terror attack in a while lads, whats happening?

Stop idolising Churchill.

Pathetic, this never works.

What's brit/pol/ having for lunch?

Coffee and nicotine.

you're pathetic, tripnonce.
even though you dropped the code, you can't help but be a shit smear across brit/pol/.

But I'm not a Tripcunt though. Can't you see the pic in the OP? Dumb faggot.

Didn't he have to pay out £2m? JUST

no lad, my eyes filter any trip shit
why would i care?
our country is being chopped up and fed to the dogs, the dogs are then chopped up and fed to us, and all you can do is instigate tripdrama

oh i've read carefully user, perhaps you should have done the same

>why would I engage in any banter on Brit/pol/
Stop being a sad cunt. There's a difference between a bit of banter and genuine tripposting derailing the thread. You can find genuine examples of the latter all over.

I'm pro-Jewish.

When did you realise communism was right?

Every once in a while an user like yourself has a sperg out and decides to take matters into his own hands and "fix" this general. It doesn't work. There's too many scrubs in here for it to be salvaged. Our best hope it for it to be banned by the mods.

Enjoy the ride.

Kippers and tea lad.

Yourself?

My picture of literal shit was a greater contribution to TT than this nonsense. We anonymongs must stick together

a whole nation of gypo jacks, great idea

How can I as a white male take advantage of these "diversity employers" can i say i have a mental illness, would that be diversity

I'm not sticking with an anonymong or tripmong who thread splits. Thank fuck he was 15 minutes late otherwise we'd have 2 threads right now.

well now i've derailed all 3 brit/pol/ threads simultaneously I have that feeling I assume the tripcunts get.
I feel dirty

think i've finally taken the brit/pill/

senpai, i can only fall on my own sword once
but the hydra keeps rising

;;;[

gayness

Lost my appetite after scooping up shit. Probably just a cuppa

Is it really that insane to think that Meghan Markle entering the royal family is a deliberate act of sabotage, intending to humiliate British people and make a mockery of the quintessential symbol of Britishness?

HEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No because that is exactly what happened. This was a test run. You can bet they're eyeing up a full blooded Negress for poor little George to (((fall in love))) with.

its not a secret. one day theyre half price offspring will be eligible to run for office in america.
screencap this, 2065 george ascends in the uk and his cousin takes the states

They're praying for him to be gay as well

Is that the 10th generation black head or something? Nasty

it's more like the inverse lad
they wanted to placate the sjw crowd, to re-embody the love for the ((monarch)) into the 21st century
Haz and Meg went to the #youth radio station last week, they are the diplomatic tool of the new era of monarchy.
expect them to by flying drones around, making popular instagram posts (shilled by the BBC of course) and doing other such youth-engagement activites
they're trying to distance themselves from the image of Charles and Andrew, corrupt, probably paedophilic elitists

I want to apply for a few jobs, but they are pretty far away from where I am now, I dont wanna live where i am anymore so its fine if i have to move far but how do i explain that on an application do i literally just say "I know i live 200 Miles away now but i can move out if i get the job?"

>They're
I see anonytrip retention of information is on par with anonymongs

he'll be identifying as Georgina in a few years and go through gender reassignment surgery before he's 6. The first transgender monarch will be true progress.

Had a Ginsters Cornish pasty

I think it's implied from the fact that you're applying int he first place. I'm in exactly the same position as well.

No way

Might buy this sex bot lads

>Ed, Edd & Eddie Jawbreaker.jpeg

I think it will be unusual though because the pay is low as fuck, I'm just using it because i need one year experience of it

sup europoors

AHAHAHHAHA BRITMUTTS BTFO

URR NOT WHYYYYTE

Sorry
*you're

>in his Kia
too good to be true

who's pube?

>his
You mean snek with tits'

It was Rev Kelvin Holdsworth who said that, nothing to do with the Royals or myself.

Some dead guy. Can't remember

Your life is tragic.

How do you think we'd be doing if she won the leadership lads?

Ignore them, we've almost got the place back.

Mandatory concentration camps and castration for males

Just as bad.

>woman leaders
>ever

>RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE Y CNT I LARP IN PEICE
>GET OUT MI SEKRIT KLUB
kek

Please stop with the Wojak memes.

Rev "jesus is not the son of god" Holdsworth.

>only need to block trips on brit/pol/
>this is my list

State of this place...

Please stop feeding the human shitehawks (you)s

You should unfilter !!spag...

any more news on the ukip spearchucker scandal?

REMINDER: I TOLD YOU TO BUY YESTERDAY DURING THE DIP

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN

I TRIED TO HELP YOU NEET GIMPS AGAIN, BUT ITS LIKE YOU ENJOY BEING POOR

t. Made 120k yankbucks while I slept

Enjoy trying to follow conversations on trip/pol/

Well, all of them desu

>Romans watch out!

radiotimes.com/news/tv/2018-01-18/britannias-warrior-women-on-why-its-a-girl-power-drama/

XLM is going too moon hard in a month

>the losing side are all "goddesses"
>the conquering army are males

I mean, they're probably going to be black, but still, lesson learned.

It's up 59% today. What was your entry?

Rev "I urge my fellow anglicans inc. WN and Eddie to join me in prayer for pozzing the prince" Holdsworth

What ever happened to the namefags?

Don't you worry about that
[spoiler]fomo'd hard[/spoiler]

You'll probably be alright anyway

Nice one. Don't you find it easier to track in usd though?

Yeah, I bought in way too high thinking we were on our way to break $1, but I'll be alright, but I know I've hodl too long for the profit I'll get. But I'll never sell it at a loss.

yeah as it's relative but idk just turned to sterling to see how much profit I make from how much I invested is just easier.

bottom coin is bat. bought in at .30

Bitcoin is for retards.

Measuring in FIAT is a bad idea though, you could end up making loss without realising it.

BAT is mooning right now. Good choice. All of those ad tokens like that will moon one day imo. People are getting sick of Google ads.

t. Poor and bitter

true true. back to dollars it is then. hoes xlm looking?
ta. listened to your advice of the

>George R.R Martin

Toppest of keks

You only measure in KIA

good post

>he doesn't measure in sats

>listened to your advice..
Absolutely great then. Hope you make a killing mate

I meant measure in SATS instead and worry about FIAT when you're cashing out.
Like I said, I FOMO'D hard when I first got in so I'm still at a loss atm. But I'm ignoring XLM until late February when FairX (normie altcoin gateway) comes out and XLM will see its real growth.

>I meant measure in SATS instead and worry about FIAT *until* you're cashing out.

Wait no... it made sense originally
I'm tired.

Take this humble webm as a token of peace.

Another reason to track your portflio in dollars as well is that the dollar amount is obviously higher. It's a psychological thing for me... it's a bigger number, so when we dip it doesn't seem as drastic and I feel less anxious. If you're comfortable, you're less likely to fuck up

Stupid, but it works. But yeah, sats is better obviously

Mutts are fucking easily triggered through simple banter. Without their daily dose of anti depressants murica would implode.