Only retards want to have children...

Only retards want to have children. Yesterday that dumbass from Switzerland and that dumbass American proved it in my thread on this topic.
>life is not suffering, it's fun, you should go outside
>look at this picture of Switzerland
>here are 20 more pictures to spam your thread with
>American: wow cool country I should go there
breeders are clearly fucking retarded

OP's post will be used as evidence in future halal textbooks to explain the drastic change of Sweden's demographics.
It's so surreal to witness real history.

The Earth is clearly suited for retards. I'm meant for something much greater. I'll gladly leave the Earth for niggers, they're clearly meant for it.

>breeders...
What's it like being a massive faggot? Having the uncontrollable urge to stick your tiny pecker in a literal shithole? Only to pull out later coated with Hep C?

Seriously, you should try pussy. It's fucking great.

Oh you watched all three seasons of Rick and Morty too? I thought I was the only genius on this board!

Breeding was always for the profane masses. The initiated never bred ever in the history of humanity. High priests don't have children, only the slaves.

>this
Just imagine the warmth embrace, it's not too tight, nor too loose, it's the perfect hug for your dick. Then it slides perfectly due to natural lube. Honestly, sometimes I just leave it in without moving, it can be so soothing in a non-sexual way.

Priests were the youngest sons with little to no inheritance who would get dumped in churches faggot

Yes, yes goyim. Don’t reproduce....you people are so pathetic and transparent but you really do try, I’ll give you that.

go back to the resistsance you are not fooling anyone

>Only retards want to have children

Only retards don't want to have children.

You do know that Einstein and Hawking both had 3 children. Are they retarded?
>this kills the swede

They're care about worldly things, which is retarded

*They

Jesus Christ how old are you?
Are you getting good grades in junior school?

Not an argument, retard. Learn basic fucking logic, I mean it's like the first fucking page of any logic book.

I'm not arguing anymore young genius, I was making fun of you
You sound a bit tired though. I think it's making you angry. Maybe you should go to bed early for school tomorrow?

It's fine if you don't want to continue the DNA that has come to you after hundreds of millions of years. Just don't knock the rest of us for replacing you.

diz is knot dat way
> you are a kike

Whatever, faggot.

Sage this shit.

>my thread

>rambling, incoherent nonsense