Why is the Amerimutt meme so effective Sup Forums?

Because the truth hurts

Because it's fucking true. our demographics are fucked.

It's simple and lends itself well to new content, that's the formula to all the best memes

No, it isn't. It's gas lighting meant to demoralize us. The Census is worded in a way that confuses old people into accidentally claiming they are Hispanic.

This. It's true. I'm 100% white of course - but when I look around beaners niggers shitskins and mutts are all I see.

White people will soon be like the Elves in Tolkein novels. The shitskins will tell tales in the future about the fair skinned race of gods who used to walk the Earth and moon then left never to return.

>56% "white" (includes semites and north africans)
>"i-it's not fucked"

It's not. Everyone knows this forced meme is promoted and only liked by jew shills.

>I'm 100% white of course
No you're not

>The Census is worded in a way that confuses old people into accidentally claiming they are Hispanic

t. only browses Sup Forums

Not being a mutt myself, I actually find it funny. Bring it on subversive kikelords.

>The Census is worded in a way that confuses old people into accidentally claiming they are Hispanic.

God i'm laughing so hard.
Why are Americans so stupid.

It is a shitty forced meme spammed by the same 15 people from /lefypol/ and Sup Forums next time you retards plan a "raid" do not do it in a public place

It helps you distract from the fact that the same thing is happening to you in your countries. You can laugh off what you can't change.
We warned you user, or at least we tried.
Keep laughing until it hurts. You wouldn't have done anything about it anyway.

>The Census is worded in a way that confuses old people into accidentally claiming they are Hispanic.

White people on a continent originally made up of non-white people are slightly mixed, mostly with the original population...omg the world is ending.

It feels forced to me and I don't find it insulting. Just lame.

That isn't an Amerimutt... Or is it?!

That thing looks like a transgender Indian "woman" with blue contact lenses and shitty eyebrows and makeup.

Because it's easier for shitholers to antagonize 'muh oppressors' than to come to grips with their low-quality of life

bump

would you call this inniocent creature a mutt ? would you say that to his face? shame on you

While I find the Amerimutt meme hilarious, when you try to warn people about what is happening in their country and they 56% you, it's funny to watch the same happen to them without guns.

I literally don't even care. Whiter than you, shitskin.

this too.

Bc it’s true. Ever since this meme i notice mutts everywhere. Hardly any nordic looking people around me. Non-nordic whites can die with all the shitskins for all i care.

maybe you should migrate to europe, your homeland. Just get some bucks togheter, if you invest enough you get citizenship quite easy.

wtf the true mutt

It makes eurofags feel better about their shitholes getting cucked by Muhammad.

>Brazilian chiming in on someone else being a mongrel
Pot kettle black, hue

Europe has less hope than America.

WARNING: Graphic video of a American citizen being held hostage by the notorious leader of the alt-right.

El mutthulu...

Holy fuck, lmao

guns? you people are obsessed by law that was created when musket was peak military technology, good luck revolting with rifles and few hundred rounds against drones and air force

also, while worthwhile weapons are technically illegal in EU, dont believe for a second eu populace is armless, especially in east europe, where every healthy male had 2 years of military training

you mutts worship constitution like some holy document, that will be your downfall, you need to become more realist

I want you lads to realize that this is what it feels like when some bloke from a shithole in the Baltics, Southern Europe or South America shits on Sweden.

Please explain how? Without saying trump

Because a shit ton of the kids who come here these days are mixed race. Spics or nigglets.

finland looks good XD

I'm german, austrian and polish(not kike, thank fuck). So im good

>he unironnicaly did the meme

America is a meme.

Muslims, lack of guns, lack of free speech.

>this tired ass overused already btfo argument
>hurrrr drones and air force will be used to go door to door and confiscate guns
>hurrr
>accusing anyone of needing to be more of a realist than you
WEW LAD

the salt is real and i love it :^)

is good meme, make laugh very much

it's not "effective" at all, but i guess you can keep posting about it if it makes you feel good.

aren't you just encouraging white people to definitely try to pro create with other very white people? is that the angle? the whole thing confuses me. either you're like a non-american who's butthurt and making pathetic attempts to upset americans on this board, or you're some kind of 4D chess fag and trying to reverse psychology americans into never wanting to race mix

>American chiming in on someone else being a mongrel
Pot kettle black, hue

>flag

WE ARE NOT MUTTS YOU EURO ARAB NIGGER!

don't worry, they're coming for you next

LÜÜÜÜL

Sorry we cant reach the TRUE AMERICAN FREEDOM

>Mixed European ancestry
>somehow that makes me non-white

It was funny at first but it's time to stop.

I always laugh when South Americans chime in on this meme, especially Brazilians.

Doesn't work that way, hue. You had us beat in that factor waaaaaaaaay before we got even close to it. You're just being a typical retarded human and going hurrrrr lemme point at someone else's problems instead of addressing my own, hurrrrr.

This is what I don't get

MY FATHER IS AUSTRALIAN AND MY MOTHER IS WELSH, PURE 100% ANGLO PHENOTYPE.

its funny because amerimutts are oversensitive crybabies

Fpbp

I like how a couple populated border states throw off this proportions, when in actuality America is 90% white in most states and small cities.

You are creaturas

>amerimutts are oversensitive crybabies

Just like their whiny, perma-menstrutating joke of a president lmao

>e-everyone's so UNFAIR to me"

>when crime statistics are 100% true, but racial statistics are completely false
I love the amerimutt meme and people who attack it lul

It makes you a mutt though, thats the point. The "white" identity meme was created because you're all a mess irrecognisable mixes of population.

Same. It's the epitome of cognitive dissonance.

>in actuality America is 90% white

the only people who don't find this meme funny are americans, I promise you. for everyone else it was funny at the start and it's still funny.

what really makes this meme special though is the butthurt it produces from americans

to be fair, it reminds me of joeysworldtour guy.. spot on

I'm picturing 2 old people with the 56% face looking at a census paper with "put a cross next to your race: white, hispanic, etc.". Both look at the paper confused before shrugging it off and scribbling "whiter than you Mohamed" on it

Reminder that you are 56% white after including all of pic related. Real real number is probably in the low 30s or 20s.

they dont need to confiscate your guns dimwit, because you cant threaten them with those

you really think that some rifle in your closet and few dozen bullets is what guarantees your freedom? boy i got news for you

>flag

>still posting this stale meme
>2013+5

Because the jews push it

If you think of "American man" the image thats conjured in your head is a blonde haired, blue eyed, white man which was true 30 year ago but now its not and it really pisses americans off to burst their bubble

56% is just a meme. The 2010 census reported 75% white.
>semites and north africans
And how many of those are there in America? Not enough to make a difference.
It's true though. I know because I do surveys for a living, and we have to ask race and ethnicity in a way prescribed by the Census Bureau. We have to ask are you Hispanic or Latino, and we can only take a yes or no answer. Old people don't know what the fuck Hispanic even means, so they answer yes. Why you would say yes to something you don't understand is beyond me, but senile people do it all the time. They need to just euthanize everyone born before 1970.

As if nobody in Europe ever bred with anybody else in any other European country.

>75% white
Your idea of white is "not black".

The absolute state of bot memes. Look at this image closely humans. This is what happens when an AI uses massive processing power to try to imitate human creativity. Everything they create looks like a freakish demon. It ruins any satirical value it would supposedly have, because it is so bizarre, outlandish, and unrecognizable. It is truly fascinating. In effect, AI "creativity" (which is extremely processing-intensive) channels demonic consciousness as "inspiration" by default, lacking the spark of life, and hence any perception of beauty. And anyone can look at the images and see what the result is. This are memes from hell, literally my friends.

NO BULLY AMERI-BROS

yeah at least we don't import them from the middle East and China lol
> oh no some whites mixed with their former slaves and Mexicans cross the border/ were made Americans after we enforced the border.
fucking uropors. jelly they don't get to wake up and not have America's dick up their ass.

>el goblino

Race purity is a myth. Why do "whites" have neanderthal admixture? Fucking mutts.

Because it is funny, OP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I get it, but if leftist redditors are posting it it's time to find another way to make fun of americans

post some mutts

Yes we beat you in muttiness you're just second place now

It's lower than 56% because of people putting down that they are white when it's obvious they aren't

And anyone can look at these threads and see they consist of 95% the botnet talking to itself. And yet the mods let them run.

>dimwit
>boy
>I got news for you
Says the person who hasn't even put two and two together that the only reason why they haven't done the scorched earth angle yet is because they require some kind of labor force. Require. As in they need. Guess what is the only thing that individually can protect you? It was the sword in ancient times. Today it is the gun.

No it isn't.