Did the dubstep ruin it, or make it better?

Did the dubstep ruin it, or make it better?

The modernization overall took away the creepy, erie vibes from that 70s-80s feel of the manga.

I was about to post this. The original manga had that mid XX century "Body Snatcher" sci-fi vibe that's completely absent from the show.

Holy shit, exactly this.

Honestly, the dubstep wasn't the real issue.
It was the damn farting noises that all of the Parasytes made after they transformed. I sure hope the audio director never works again.

I never watched the anime, how much different is it from the manga?

It's set in modern time, the protagonist wear glasses at the start of the story, dubsteps play during action scenes.

The manga never really felt that creepy user.

I didn't know Digimon had a new season.

Also no one even has a reaction when he loses his glasses. Not even a simple small scene to say that he got contacts or surgery.

The music was good, there were just scenes where it was used horribly.

personally i really liked the anime, never thought the music detracted from any scene.

If something, the parasites look just as disgusting as in the manga. But Migi was too moe.

dubstep makes everything better

Generation-Z underage faggot spotted.

I hope the upcoming Blame film will have some proper dubstep on its soundtrack to highlight the electronic world!

What ruined it was turn the mc into your typical anime wimp, which makes hard to see the loose of his humanity as anything but an improvement.

Ruined it. It should have had an orchestral score.

Dubstep has existed for quite some time now.

you cant ruin trash.

Don't joke about that

It was fine when the scenes were intense, and awkward when the were lacking. Either way it just kind of peters off towards the end, and it feels like the narration worked better in a medium suited to text.

I think the biggest problem was that many problems could be solved by having a cellphone.

Dubstep started in the UK in the late 80's along with drum and bass. It's in no way a gen Z thing unless you only consider modern EDM or Skrillex stuff to be "dubstep"