Dutch police declares war on anyone against multiculturalism

Amsterdam police decided that the best way to reach the modern neo-Dutchman is via (((American))) hip-hop

''Multiculti, without woolen socks'', raps the officer. Meaning without people who are against it. This can be considered a declaration of war against anons like me. At the same time their bosses are trying to get a grip on the internet by trying to ban anonymity, create an online passport for all citizens and force internetproviders to share all details of user when asked

>wew, YouTube videos already deleted

Here's one on a Dutch site: geenstijl.nl/5140323/pijnlijker-dan-francisco-van-jole-die-een-ander-de-maat-neemt/

wutdo?

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/5140323/pijnlijker-dan-francisco-van-jole-die-een-ander-de-maat-neemt/
youtu.be/u22GXrkBEYw
youtube.com/watch?v=XW-yCF99guA
youtu.be/BpyAa3YmSrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DONT write a letter to your local minister

shit i almost pressed send.
thank god for for your warning. please elaborate

Well, Jordan B Peterson has his work cut out for him - he's supposed to have a talk in Holland, on exactly immigration and identity.

>local minister
we don't have local politicians with any value
it's all centralized on the house of reps

And reveal myself as someone who is against multiculturalism? No, thank you. Also, our local ministers are from a left party that has been decimated last election. But because of the cartel jobcarousel, they still rule us

Tomorrow night, I'll be there

>geenstijl.nl/5140323/pijnlijker-dan-francisco-van-jole-die-een-ander-de-maat-neemt/
okay Geenstijl (no-style for you non dutch speaking plebs) is toe curling bad....but that rap is, if even possible 6.000.000 times worse.

Never forget who did what to our country. Write down names and crimes for the day of the hooivork

Someone see the Groningermilf bij Jinek? Saying if it's not resolved in 2 weeks the Hague will see violence. If Groningen declares civil war on the Hague, the south will join

it's the Netherlands you mutt. Holland is only a part of our glorious nation

It's the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Netherlands is just a part of it you pleb

Heil Willem

>not being able to differ between the Netherlands and Holland
>not being a mutt

pick one and only one

>At the same time their bosses are trying to get a grip on the internet by trying to ban anonymity, create an online passport for all citizens and force internetproviders to share all details of user when asked
Do you have a source for these claims that's not in Swamp German?

Waarom ga je?

>misschien koop ik wel een Bentley
>misschien koop ik wel een Honda

i stand corrected. however You better not be talking about Willem Alexander. fuck that dude. the day he speaks out against the EU i will join hands and arms

vroom vroom

Here you go

youtu.be/u22GXrkBEYw

Vanlad?

Om te inventariseren en wellicht rekruteren voor een NL tak van ID

>implying germans differentiate between netherlands and holland
New here, Jamal?

Er is maar 1 Willem, Willem de Zwijger en die stierf kinderloos

WA, Bea en Juliana zijn trekpoppen van de geallieerde bezettingsmacht sinds '45

>Willem de Zwijger en die stierf kinderloos

he had 16 kids you fucking moron

youtube.com/watch?v=XW-yCF99guA

At least listen to some Lil windex

aha, there you have it. glad to know we are on the same page then. voor volk en vaderland

Dutch fucking revolution when

"Constantinopel is een mooie stad", t. Zanger Rinus

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/

What do?

Nuffin you lil shitposter. Who cares bout Amsterdam.

Yes they'll need a lot of (((American))) gansta-rap blasting the N-word.

Brings everyone together. Good luck Dutchies.

Amsterdam is the kingdom of the Netherlands, right full clay. we have to take it back

Daar zijn de meningen over verdeeld

Officieel ging de macht richting de vrouwelijke lijn na het kinderloos overlijden van (((Willem 3)))

>(((American))) hip-hop
should go well with your christmas nigger larping sessions

kys nigger

haha. no you are right on that one i just wanted to post pick related

they are happy because without diversity half of the police corps would be fired due to not enough crime

Filthy capitulator, weaklings like yourself will be executed by hooivork

Yeah I get it, I just want to post pic related

the truth be a harsh mistress. but be fair my ameribro it is nothing compared to blm protests. atleast our niggers don't resort to immediate Violence

Come bring it you weak minded faggot. Let Amsterdam drown in its own degeneracy and then just gas the streets. It will only get worse just accept it and make a change when the moment is right.

>atleast our niggers don't resort to immediate Violence

Yeah, Im guessing years upon years of smoking weed and fucking white women has slowed them down a bit. That or its the cold, because niggers smoke weed and fuck white women over here as well but they are far more likely to flip shit. Do you not have to deal with them constantly being pissed off at dutch involvement in the slave trade? I mean I know they hate the nigger pete thing, but you never really hear about nigger reactions to dutch slavery

¿A nadie le parece extraño que las ciudades con la vida más cara del mundo, como París o Londres, estén hasta reventar de moros que no tienen ni oficio ni beneficio más que el de delinquir? ¿No sería logico que estos "pobres refugiados" estuvieran mayormente en pueblecitos, donde se lo pueden permitir? ¿No será que hay alguien que les paga para que vengan y les regala casas, mientras a nosotros nos fríen a impuestos y nos desahucian, para poder traerse más?
¿Sabe que en Suecia, el gobierno recurrirá al ejército para desalojar a los moros de decenas de mini-califatos, porque han empezado a atacar CON GRANADAS las oficinas del gobierno y la policía? ¿que en Francia, el metro ya no parará en varias de sus estaciones, porque HORDAS SALTEADORAS DE MOROS las han convertido en su territorio y los políticos callan? ¿Que en UK, el gobierno ha desarmado a la población, lanzado un vídeo promocional de reclutamiento para el ejército DESTINADO EXCLUSIVAMENTE A MOROS, y confirma que tras su salida derogará los derechos humanos (tal como hace Arabia Saudí)? ¿Que en España requisaron hace poco CIEN MIL rifles y granadas de una Mezquita?
¡Esta gente NO son refugiados! son MERCENARIOS. Nuestros gobiernos están infiltrados por el grupo terrorista HERMANOS MUSULMANES (Huma Abedin, Sadiq Khan, Imran Awan), están usando nuestro dinero para traer un ejército para que NOS MATEN. NO son víctimas de países desestabilizados, los traen de CAMPOS MILITARES.
El "efecto llamada" fueron ELLOS, es la GRAN MENTIRA que nos contaron para distraernos de que ¡¡¡SON ELLOS los que los reclutan y los traen!!! ¡en barcos de falsas ONGs! No voten PSOE, PP, ni UNIDOS PODEMOS. No voten a nadie pro-Europa. No voten a nadie pro-Merkel. Y por encima de todo, ¡¡¡no voten a nadie pro-refugiados!!! Porque estarán votando a los HERMANOS MUSULMANES, y estará votando a ESTADO ISLAMICO (UK, Alemania, Francia, Mossad/Israel, y el Deep State americano).

Theres more muslims than niggers desu and most niggers only care about money and weed and whyte womynz. or are just working regular jobs. I dunno our niggers are diffrent i dont know what our ancestors did to them on those slave islands but it worked quite a bit desu.

it's just depressing at this point

really you want me to go there? nah man lets just be friends because you and i both know we will need each other real soon. I'll leave this with one quote tho and a song title
>smoke weed everyday
>purple haze

Where do you live soyboy? Let's set up a time and discuss your plan irl

Jesus christ you fucking loser you just wanna meet up and hang out. Fuck off go find some friends outside.

>Dr. Judenstein telling us how amazing multi-culturalism is and his Jewish friends, who are so intelligent and superior to us, have responsibility over us.
Yeah, that will turn out great.

Absolutely embarrassing and treasonous. How do you live with yourself after you've made something like that.

>geenstijl.nl/5140323/pijnlijker-dan-francisco-van-jole-die-een-ander-de-maat-neemt/
well I'm convinced and would like to apologize for straying from the path for a minute
>mfw

>come bring it
>I want to bring it
>lol, you just want to be my friend

Nek jezelf Kees

some of you twitter fags schould get something like #welcometotheschilderswijk trending and only post crime stats from lets say CBS sources.

I can't even stand to watch this, I suspect it might not been unseen.

And I am not even dutch

>Let's set up a time and discuss your plan irl
You literally said that. Not me you idiot.

Its just cringey and lame as fuck. I doubt these people even got the intelect to understand wtf theyre doing to my country.

Kanker Randstad

Need a 3KB ft. rapper Sjors diss track shi will be lit senpai

youtu.be/BpyAa3YmSrg

here take this my friend

it still surprises me how people are listening to the guy. Im 80% sure he is one of them

this forced rap shit is always so fucking embarrassing

It hurts my balls when I see it

He has always been with his glorious /ourgirl/ Romana

Meh it will do nothing for the youth. Because when old white people do it its not cool to them. If they made muh dick niggers sing it it would be a whole diffrent thing. But luckily it turned out as it is.

>the modern neo-Dutchman

many such cases. and they all fail. this will only be picked up by the youth as something to laugh at. when will these morons realize that kids need guidance not some lame ass rap about things they already know. i mean how the fuck can they take these rapping cops serious, if anything they made things worse.

Did someone turn up the heat? I think this guy just landed himself in the DUTCH OVEN

Wat de kanker

I know it's cringy as fuck but I get a strong feeling of despair when I watch grown men act like this, police officers even. There is the obvious instinct to laugh and go on with your day but it kinda sticks with you. Traitors come in all sizes and shapes, but usually they are either sneaking lying bastards or zealous ideologues. The guys who agreed to do this are just completely pathetic, utterly emasculated and convinced to perform like a bunch of retards. At least when ISIS captures Americans and made them swear to Allah, there was the beheading that came afterwards. Here we are just witness to madness.

they look retarded, no kids think that's hip or cool (which i guess is their intention with the rap song). FAIL.

How the fuck did noone at PR see this was a bad idea? there must be a millenial intern in there who knew how this would be received right?

is nep kil

hahahahahaha, oh what a horrible (((mistake)))

Live in Bijlmer for a year a few years back: Amsterdam most definitely doesn't need more multiculturalism.

A beheaded doll was found at an Amsterdam mosque last night. Toughts?

Jesus now they wil lfeel at home even more..

ze kunnen opkankeren

kan iemand mij vertellen wat er foutief aan de begeleidende tekst is?

Onthofde*

>Meh it will do nothing for the youth. Because when old white people do it its not cool to them
spot on. I remember in other settings they tried to be cool with shit like this when I was a kid too, it's so pathetic.

Some anti drug shit and whatnot, which basically made all the kids do drugs instead

Is Netherland even a country? Shouldn't it be merged into France?

Dutch police work for ZOG banksters, like every other White country ruled by Jews.

Bring friends

What a shithole

yeah top-tier aussie banter right here

Dit brengt het tegenovergestelde van het gewenste effect. Hiermee breng je geen angst in die inteelthoofdjes, en zonder reële angst, zullen ze nooit terug migreren

Zonder die angst in Steenbergen bij de ambtenaren was er gewoon een AZC gekomen

Im glad I got to see and explore Amsterdam before you guys went full cuck
Thanks for the weed!