Do it faggets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rhOhclClFMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck did you just say about my country you little bitch?

There's a rather large building a kilometer down the road from me named "Mexico" after a couple thousand volunteers that went and fought in Mexico for emperor Maximilian in exchange for land. Little did they know just how badly they fucked up but alas they have a building named after them so...win some lose some.

Slovenia is in the wrong place but I still like you mexico.

I knew it was the small one!

Thanks bro, remember, Maximiliano did nothing wrong!

>Serbia

Just because something is an organized mess, it does not constitute a country, nationlet.

ty mexico bro i will eat a burrito in your honour today

>likes Malta
your ok in my book Juan

Nigga learn to colourpick

>I knew it was the small one!
thats what she said

Thanks to you

Mexico has a great debt with Ireland

youtu.be/rhOhclClFMs

unfortunately sweden is suffering from a vermin infestation. it might spread to our neighboring based countries if they aren't careful.

Everyone hates T*rkey, but they've had more historical impact than Germany

:'v

>Finland
>Low historical impact

Let me tell you about the Finno-Korean hyperwar my brother.

Atleast my people dont get scalped

>hungary
>qt girls

you know nothing about Europe, dumb spic

I would like to know more,friend!

>serbia
>low historical impact
american education never ceases to amaze me

What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!

Kankerjood

What about the golden age mutt. We conquered fucking Indonesia and fucked the britts and spanish up with our great warships

I'm assuming we are good tier and not god tier because of them orange scum.

Don't worry, they will be a thing of the past soon.

>low

WE WUZ GRAND DUCHY

I hope the leader of the alt-right kicks your ass like he did with your buddy.

Teutonic Knights aren't locals and if any of their blood remains here it is thought some bastard peasants
You literally can't be a Latvian Nationalist and claim Teutonic Knights as a good thing, it is the anti-thesis of what this state was built

WUZ VIKANGZ?

what the fuck did you just say about my country you little pedersen bitch?

You should dial the Serb hotline.

THAT FUCKING VIDEO

MY SIDES HOLY SHIT

>Laughing about your country men getting maimed

das rite

Great post, the Icelandic empire sure has set its mark on the world.

>Serbs
>More impact than us