Are the Chinese racist?

Are the Chinese racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-the-last-jedi-china-box-office-pulled-a8164186.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

basically every race outside of white people are racist. ironically, white people are the least racist people out there.

Yes, but not because of your picture

They forgot to put chink on that shirt, made in china indeed.

Yes, a Chinese person started hitting a Somali in Sweden

I doubt she can even read that shirt.

Yes, but not on par with the like of kikes and mudslimes. Semites are the most racist group followed closely by niggers.

As a Jew I can confirm this. Although to be fair it wasn’t until I started browsing Sup Forums.

No, they're simply unaffected by self-imposed Western Guilt.

Really? Did he go to jail for "hets mot folkgrupp"?

Chinese are in a natural mindset of ethnic preference and stereotyping, which wouldn't be considered racist.

yes. soul-less too. fucking robots.

I can't tell. Every interaction with them I've ever had is attempting to say a polite "hello" while walking past, but they just stare blankly ahead with their mouths slightly agape, refusing to acknowledge basic human interaction.

Every race has in group preference towards their own. Whites have just been conditioned to feel ashamed for expressing these desires. The West is the most tolerant place in the world. I ask any SJW to head to China and be ridiculed.

Chink here
In Chinese culture we never enjoy the concept of greeting absolute strangers without reason.

Notorious Korean leader of the alt-right took a American hostage.

>dat webm
kek sauce?

A stream from the based leader of the alt-right.

>harassing people on the streets
You're a creep

I guess it must just be some autism thing inherent to Asians, nobody else behaves this way.

Saying hello and being friendly to people you don't know is an American thing, the rest of the world sees that as varying degrees of rude.

Anybody with intelligence is racist. I would say way more chinks are racist than not.

I live in an immigrant-infested shithole, hence why I'm here. Chinks are literally the only group that does this. Even fob niggers are more polite.

you are a fucking idiot

I really can't figure out why anyone would just start talking to someone they don't even know. It makes absolutely no sense.

>nobody else

Kek

Most people who come to live in America are willing ti learn the culture and pic up on "small talk". Asians have the hardest time with this because their culture views it as extremely rude and invasive.

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet!

Is a polite hello and maybe a nod really that invasive to you?

Yes, nobody else. Not where I live, anyway. Arabs, poos, niggers, they're perfectly fine with adapting to this basic aspect of society, but not Chinks.

So much for the meme that Asians are the best at integrating into our societies I guess.

Lee Joong Min 2 on JewTube

No alcohol
No connecting people

Being overly friendly with strangers is intrusive in most places, the only difference is that the chinks let you know about it. Elsewhere people will just accept the burden of your tedious smalltalk.

Of course it is. I don't know you. What are you planning? Are you after something? You wanna fuck me over or something? Should I call a police? I'm calling the police.
Seriously tho why bother? Why try to invade someone's life?

Yes, and they especially hate whites in their host nations.

It's just a single word though, if that. I don't see how that's "overly friendly". I'm not stopping, pulling people aside and attempting to strike up a conversation with them about their day. What do you prefer to do when passing someone on the street, just stare past them?

No 1st gen immigrant can fully integrate.

most traditional cultures view strangers with suspicion and it is a general rule for "you keep walking and I'll keep walking and unless you have some business with me we will leave each other alone" the degree of this is dependent on the culture in question. American are the most open and friendly people on the planet.

If it's a total rando, yes. If you know them by sight, you give them a "good morning" if they make eye contact. If you know them by name it's impolite to not acknowledge them unless they're clearly busy.
This is basic shit, burgers.

Yeah it just seems so rude to me to just pass by someone without saying hello. Anyway, I'm of course not arguing that it should be this way everywhere, just making the observation that Chinks are literally the only group that don't seem to want to integrate near me. They prefer to create their own little colony and do their own thing instead.

Even if they live in your own neighborhood? That's basic shit where you live, maybe, but if you acted like that here, you'd be viewed as some socially retarded autismo.

>a single word to a stranger
A single word too much

>stare past
You can ignore someone if you try

It is a basic aspect of YOUR society.
Don't judge the societies of others based on your own values.

If you know where they live you know them by sight, see step 2. I made you an easy to follow guide and you still failed basic social interaction.

>It is a basic aspect of YOUR society.
>Don't judge the societies of others based on your own values.

But these people are now living in MY society. That's my point.

I thought I already made it clear enough that I'm talking about my own neighborhood, no need to be a spaz.

>if you acted like that here, you'd be viewed as some socially retarded autismo
Not-America is basically the opposite. Especially for Asians the West and America in particular is about as alien a place to move to without leaving the planet.

I think it stems from different informational experience. Old world cultures formed around tribes and anyone who was not in your tribe was a potential enemy where as in America anyone who you did not know was just another American.

Oh the naivety...
Did you ever go into a strangers white panel van because he said he had candy?

Unless they're native americans, in which case they must be killed or deported, preferably both.

Is it autism?

Did your uncle ever show you what the USB line was fore?

Ching chong yerro pussy qt future gf

Clearly examine all steps before attempting to use the guide. Are they making eye contact?

m8 if you think the global empires operated on tribal social rules you've got another thing coming. You're the ones who've had the small, isolated communities in recent memory.

clever kike. for that you get your own personal gas chamber with a view.

Is that supposed to be a sexual euphimism?

My friend went to China a few months back. He said it was one of the most depressing places he has been. He said they weren't really racist but just wanted nothing to do with white people. Impossible to get a cab l, some food places won't serve you. They generally just act like you don't exist.

>Unless they're native americans
You're starting to get it I think

The basic interpersonal actions of your culture are the result of thousands of years of history and formation events in your tribal prehistory. Like I said in the old world the next tribe over would be just as likely to murder you and take all your stuff, in the early days of America the next town over was also America.

At first, yes. But really, what use is your little "guide" anyway? I'm not asking how to behave if I was in Chinkland. The burden is on immigrant groups to integrate into their new society, not for the locals to adapt to the customs of these immigrants.

Also, China hate thread lesgo

It's an ancient meme from Sup Forums basically a pedo posted a vid of him fucking his niece, she asked what some wire was and he responded with "It's called a USB line, I'll show you later". You implied that strangers rape kids, I counter implied that pedos more often fuck their relatives.

>in the early days of America the next town over was also America
No, the next town over was France, or possibly cannibals.

It's valid in any civilised country if you're over 8 years old. If you're under 8, it's kind of cute when you say good morning to literally everyone you see.

Manifest Destiny. They where Americans, they just didn't know it yet.

Why are you scandis so weird about stuff?

It's funny how that works. I know that East Asians have a little higher IQ than whites, but most normie whites think of themselves at the top due to the relative level of civilization, and perhaps that does make whites the top.
But yeah I figure the best place to be would be to be almost at the top, but still perceive yourself as #2, because that seems to be the only thing that will still allow you to be racially aware. It's like whites have been at the end game of an MMO for so long, they no longer have the carrot on a stick drive to compete with other races.
I don't feel that way, and probably most of the other Sup Forums -tier whites don't, but that's how I perceive normie whites. I think that what will eventually activate us is Weimar level pain.

Thread is now The Clash of Cultures: East vs West

I understand the integration part into a new society, i wouldn't want some 56% mutt greeting everyone it passes in my place, scaring the elders especially.

Likewise, easterners should follow western culture if they were to reside there.
Still, unless there is a good reason and incentive to have them greet absolute strangers, this habit will persist indefinitely.

Good luck on that

If you are in America you should greet others in the American fashion. If you are not in America you should not greet people in the American fashion.

*American culture

You burgers are always so very special compared to others

Jesus man. It’s just a simple hello.

It's called American exceptionalism.

It's like that in Canada too. Actually, they're even more friendly in general.

Of course china is racist.

The Last Jedi feated Finn kissing an asian women and the Chinese found that so revolting that they pulled the movie from every single theater in the nation after two weeks.

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi pulled from Chinese cinema chain following poor box office returns
>'It's performed much worse than we could have expected'
>independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/star-wars-the-last-jedi-china-box-office-pulled-a8164186.html

They say it's for different reasons - chinese people never saw the original movies, etc. - but that doesn't stop them from watching sequels to other movies that they never saw before. The MSM is going nuts trying to find politically correct explanations for the chinese people's total hatred of The Last Jedi. It's hilarious.

Americans do this. Wave, say hi how are you and go about our day. It's really not that abnormal, and maybe people wouldn't be so damn miserable all the time if they'd just wave and smile every now and then.

Vietnam and China hate each other anyway, so Disney's pandering was doomed from the start.

Fuck that noise. I am a cultural imperialist and everyone will be shitting red, white, and blue when I'm done with them. USA USA USA

Yep. Chinese friends tell me they would rather die than convert to Islam and they get buttmad when they visit Paris, London or Rome and they have to play "Spot the white dude".
They said it was sad that one couldn't see a genuine French or Spanish community anymore.
At the same time, many good somewhat strict views on mixing, as they see civilizations as "this civ bred good men and did great things, worth mixing"
Nationalists.

American living in JapanLand or Ameriboo nip? Or forgot your proxy?

>Amerimutts eat so much filth that they believe shitting red and white is normal.

I was talking to my friend's dad who was born and lived in China and then Singapore until his late 20s.
They just have a very cause and effect view of the world and don't get caught up on overly abstract thinking the way whites do.
Whites benefit from the way they think in some ways but that only works in all white societies.
The Chinese way of thinking makes them inherently more xenophobic.
Whites are naturally xenophobic as well, but not enough to prevent being tricked by heebs. Chinese will just see the Jew doing his Jew thing and be like, well that's a Jew trying to trick me.
I take comfort in knowing that if whites go, the chinks will probably just glass the nig zone and have done with it.

The former. Nearly every Nip flag is an American. And I do smile at and greet random people on the street and they get a kick out of it. Can't recall a single time in my five years here where someone had a negative reaction.
In all seriousness, Japan has a fine culture and I try to respect cultural norms when appropriate, but I never tone down or censor any """American""" aspects of my personality. Most people want to meet their stereotypical ideal of an American, not the self-hating leftist soyboys that mostly end up here.

>I take comfort in knowing that if whites go, the chinks will probably just glass the nig zone and have done with it.
NO FEAR OF A CHINK PLANET
Is it comforting because at the very least the planet wouldn't become Liberia everywhere?

lol I started talking to a Swedish guy on a bus once, I ended up sitting by him and having a conversation. He pretty much told me as an American you'd hate it here, no one talks to strangers and we are kind of introverted. How do people even make friends in Nordic countries? It boggles my mind.

We're just friendly and you're just creepy autists. Ok, I got it now.

The reason it's comforting to me, is that I get so extremely frustrated watching normie whites fool themselves to the absurd level of clownworld we currently live under, where up is down, down is up, evil is good, and good is evil.
I don't have a particular love of Asians, but I think of them like an abstract form of a logical alien. It's comforting to me that in the face of some sneaky fuckin Jew telling them to elevate the ooga boo as the ideal, they would probably laugh in their face.
In the end, I think that whites will prevail in our lands as I see many people waking up very quickly with the phenomenon of the Trump election, but if we do submit to our inferiors, even if it is from being tricked by heebs, then I believe we will have deserved it.

Yea, it's pretty common in Canada for strangers to strike up conversation.
You head to eastern Canada, and people are super friendly. Will offer you rides home, you can stop 4 lanes of traffic just to jay walk, and people smile as you cross.