How can we incorporate cat sociopolitics and philosophy into human culture?

How can we incorporate cat sociopolitics and philosophy into human culture?

I think they have a lot to teach us about how to live life and what’s truly important in our world (your job or that piece of string?).

Egyptians worshipped them like Gods and their royalty tried to live like cat.

Have we lost that precious cat wisdom?

There are more cats on the Earth now than at any other time, and yet they aren't given the respect they deserve. We should all learn a lesson from them.

>Don’t blame capitalism, the radical left, or the iniquity of your enemies. Don’t reorganise the state until you have ordered your own experience. Have some humility. If you cannot bring peace to your own household, how dare you try to rule a city

- Jordan B Peterson

Cats are beyond us. We will never achieve cat enlightenment.

A cat is literally spending all day grooming itself, getting much needed rest, exercising, and exploring the world.

They will never litter and will always bury their pee and poo in their designated zones.

They also know how to mind their own business and stay out of drama.

Cats are ideal humans.

Cats are for niggers, white people dont need cats because they live in cold habitats not nigger ones where rats outnumber the fleas

Especially my cat.

Cats live in cold habitats too, you know. Don’t tell me you fell for the “out of Africa” meme again.

I’m a white nationalist but not sure if I can own a Bombay.

Cats are stupid, lazy, dirty, diseased animals. If you have one in or near your home you are fucking dusgusting.

Sounds like you’re just a filthy subhuman who can’t keep your house clean.

lol this fucking nigger got bested by a cat so they feel the need to spout inaccuracies. poor nigger.

i let my dogs chase and maul every cat they see
fuck your faggot animal

*niggers

I had dogs, cats, horses, cows, pigs, and chicken living together at my farm in harmony back when I lived in Romania.

Try being less of a nigger and more of a European.

Here is a pic of my cat Lucious aka "Lulli", he is a cat ogre and I have learned that I am allowed to use lethal force when someone tries to touch my belly.

Cat fag

Lulli looks beautiful, Hans. Thank you for the picture.
My cats name is “Lilou” like in Fifth Element. It’s close to your cat’s name also!

Your best friend is a cat. Please reexamine your shit life

Cats are libertarians by heart. Truly what we should aim towards.

Lilou looks very beautiful as well, is he/she as young as it looks?

I never stated that my cat is my best friend, what is wrong with you leafs and your fucked reading comprehension?

She is around 5 years old. Not sure if her exact age as she was in a shelter for a year or two. She definitely looks younger than her age, though. She’s got the look!

I have literally never seen a black person own a cat.

Catthread!

Neat, mine's about the sane age, but he looks old as hell.

He must be a very wise and powerful cat. Be sure to do his bidding and he may reward you with arcane knowledge!

He is strong indeed for a cat, but lacking in wisdom, he mainly roams the basement in search for mice he can devour. Also he makes noises like a goat when you pick him up.

Yours looks far more social and easier to pick up

I hope you get cancer

We should enact a law requiring nu-males to be accompanied by cats at all times. Cats have proven very effective at correcting their infantile behavior.

Mine is indeed very calm and ok with the pets. She is the only cat I’ve seen that I can pick up with her feet up in the air and rub her belly in my arms without her freaking out. Most cats hate being upside down.

daily reminder that cats are reason we do not have undead on this planet
thank you based furry interdimensional hunters

Especially this runt

Thank you based IFHs!

*FIHs

Yes, and those that don't understand the cat way must be hunted as prey. For the luls, or food. Or boredom. As one does.

>Acts like the niggers in the video three posts up.

Nigger is as nigger does.

Your cat is really good at looking like it’s standing up while laying down. That’s a great skill to have!

I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 bearded dragon, 1 guinea pig, 2 fish and 2 frogs and I can say that the cats are the easiest out of all them to take care of.

Cats are monitors used by aliens

>1 bearded dragon
post this animal I wanna see I am curious there are no dragons here
pls post

Found the Serbian.

Like hall monitors?

more like dimension monitors
when they walk somewhere and you cannot find them they are actually in other dimensions, doing their work business, dealing with ayy lmaos and fighting undead

She looks cuter than most of the Japanese "celebrity" cats, and most of those are top tier cute to me. Congratulations and good job adopting your kitty.

Ah that makes sense. Must be why she can appear in two different spots without ever me seeing her move there.

OK, this stopped me in my tracks. Seriously. I can't remember ever seeing or hearing about a cat in a black's home. I can only recall instances where they are being viciously cruel to cats.

is this the cat thread

I love these robocat photos for some reason. It's like they just got activated by Cat Master Control and their laser weapon systems just got armed.

Chasing money instead of string was a mistake

Damn what’s this little feller’s name? Vincent Purrice?? Hahahahaha!

Seriously though that’s a cool looking kitty :)

kek. Cats hate pussies. That's a definite Sup Forumscat.

A FUCKING LEAF

I know. He is hysterical. Contorts his small frame to catch all the incoming sunlight as well!

Cats carry mental illnesses.

so does circumsision

This is Pippin.

Fool of a Took!

Sorry I'm at work. He's pretty laid back, likes to sleep on my neck and shoulders. His upkeep isn't too bad he eats greens berries squash, but the crickets stink like shit and I keep them in the garage.

Do you ever say this to your cat whenever it pushes stuff off your shelves/desks?

That type of cat is so rare. I've known a few and it is so amazing to be able to pet their soft bellies without getting the skin ripped off your hands and forearms doing so.

Jamie pull up that clip

he looks majestic
aww too bad, he sounds like a bro

Gonna get that kitty belly

The weak should fear the strong

this is now a dog thread.

fuck inferior cats.

Get in here faggots!

> t. user that kisses women who kiss their dogs
do you think you can get schizophrenia from petting a cat?

Charlie, nicest cat ive ever met

Cats are libertarians to the core.
Everything is on their terms and they are very territorial.

here is ozzy

The domestic house cat is a type of vermin that predates on indigenous birds and small mammals. Feral cat populations are better eradicated than rescued. Same for wild dogs, they are aggressive, and are a vector for the rabies virus.

>muh field mice shitting in the silo
You don't live on a farm, nor does your cat. Owning pets for the simple virtue of having a companion is a luxury.

I sometimes wonder if the world is actually run by cats and dogs, and that humans developed just to make life easier and more comfortable for them. Cats, for instance, may have pushed humanity to develop laser technology just for their enjoyment. Dogs encouraged us to discover bacon and tennis balls.

excellent looking dog.

would walk/10

Beautiful kitty user.

Awww poor kitty. What happened to it’s leg?

If your home is susceptible to mouse infestations, cats are unbeatable at turning your place into Mouse-shwitz. We have a family farm and the cats there keep the mice under control like Chicago cops did the hippies at the 1968 Democratic Convention.

Cat taught me to clean up and never leave anything out laying around. Everything has its place in clean apartment or house.
Also you got a lovely cat there.

K9/10 would also walk and share bacon with

more ozzy

He looks like he needs a hug and some toy being thrown.
Like the name too.

Cats are the White European spirit of exploration and independence incarnate. Cats would own guns and live deep in the woods growing catnip outside of any government control if they had hands.

Cats are not vermin, that is rodentia. Urban environments have enormous rodent problems, and if you think only grain silos have to worry, then you are really lacking in the between the ears department.

Cats and dogs carry pretty much nothing in the way of human diseases. Rabies is far rarer in dogs than rodentia and bats. Don't look up things like Hantavirus or rodent breeding rates or you may come to realize why our "companion" animals are the reason we have large and stable populations and society. They are not a luxury, they are why you are alive and continue to be alive.

He looks like a lover not a fighter. Getting a very mellow vibe.

dogs are the niggers of society

If they had thumbs. I would apply to live in catnean colony in the woods.

Pic is my boy Jack. Had to put him down this time last year. I learned a lot from this little bugger, and miss him everyday!

Has anyone met either a cat who acted more like a dog (loves belly rubs, will come to you on command, etc.), or a dog that has cat-like attributes (likes cheek petting, chases small birds and rodents, rubs against your legs when it wants something, etc.)? I have several times and they are the best of both worlds.

RIP Jack. Looks a little like mine.

Yes my kitty is a doggy in many ways. She likes to fetch my gf’s hair ties that I throw and also allows belly rubs and follows me everywhere!

hold me pussy

What a handsome boy. He knows he's a good dog.

whaddabout the mices fool

You can tell she is very loved. The belly rub thing I think is the ultimate proof that the kitty trusts you and loves you personally. Very sweet!

Lookup Toxoplasma Gondii.

>infected men scored lower on Factor G (superego strength/rule consciousness) and higher on Factor L (vigilance) while the opposite pattern was observed for infected women.[83]This means that men were more likely to disregard rule and were more expedient, suspicious and jealous. On the other hand, women were more warm hearted, outgoing, conscientious and moralistic.
>Infected subjects have a 2.65 times higher risk of getting into a traffic accident.
>Furthermore, this parasite has been associated with many neurological disorders such asschizophrenia.
>More recent studies found that suicide attempters has significantly higher IgG antibody levels toT. gondiithan patients without a suicide attempt.[89]Infection was also shown to be associated with suicide in women over the age of 60.

RIP Jack.

Indians could learn a lot from cats.

the real red pill is that cats are the master race, humans only evolved to become a proxy for the cat, when cats evolve enough they won't need humans anymore and they will wipe us out.
Toxoplasmosis is cats waging a covert war on the human psyche

Observe this majestic beast