The left has given us a magic key to derail and shut down ANY leftist initiative or activist

This is the Pyramid of White Supremacy. It's part of a required course at Salisbury University in Maryland.
Notice something?

Any political activism by any person or group can be matched up to one or more "building blocks of White Supremacy." Paternalism, tokenism, White Savior complex, colorblindness, etc etc.

I'm not saying we should stop all leftist activity because mostly they're just driving people to the right with their insanity, but save this graphic and use it when you need it. Accuse the person or group of supporting white supremacy while pointing to the relevant heresy.

Bump me a few times to spread this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWdZOKesSnc
youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
citylab.com/amp/article/494996/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>get over something that didn't happen to you
RAAAAAAAAAAAAACIIIIIIIISSSSTTTTTT

bump

Bump because I'm climbing rapidly

Post your favorites.

I'll definitely have some fun with Tone Policing.

Tone Policing has been a trolling bazooka for years, but now with this official chart designating it as white supremacy, it's been upgraded to a nuke.

I'm going to use this power to shut down and humiliate moderate leftists who try to tone down rabid extremists.

>mfw gone up two levels in just a few months

Wew lad.

>not being affected by politics = white supremacy

>In a pyramid, every brick depends on the ones below it for support. If the bricks at the bottom are removed, the whole structure some tumbling down.
Leftists are actually dumb enough to think that taking a pyramid apart from the bottom to the top is the way that such a project should be handled. Leftists are fucking retards. The entire pyramid would fall on you if tried to do it that way. Then they would experience some genocide first hand. As they should. Idiots.

>eurocentric cirriculum

If we're going to take a break from talking about white inventors, let's at least face the reality that most niggers are mudhut dwelling scum.

>remaining apolitical

The older of you will remember these exact same people screaming bloody murder over Bush's quote of "If you're not with us, you're against us".

>why cant every race get along
>gets labeled a white supremacist
This unironically is what gives the future Reich more numbers each day

Should have put that in the OP, fuck. You can troll the hell out of normies with this and turn them hard right.

The statements on the pyramid can easily be flipped to represent virtually any race.

>Avoiding Confrontation with Racist Family Members

That's a big pile of world salad to try to explain away niggers' complete failure to achieve anything in all of history either left to their own devices or while riding the coat tails of civilizations built by their betters.

Welcome brother

youtube.com/watch?v=IWdZOKesSnc

Bump

The question is how do we climb it?

>two sides to every story
>you should only believe what the PoC said, goy
I want these people to be given life bans from serving on juries.

They goot boys. They din do nuffin.

Hate crimes? Saying nigger? These are some of the top offenses, dindos are some of the most staunch white suppremisits then.

>The Left is now doing '80s evangelical fundamentalist levels of Slippery Slope Theory
What a time to be alive

These people are a small minority and would piss off other jury members to the point of making them take the opposite view just out of spite.

I like how it's only "white supremacy," because if it was "supremacy" in general you would be accusing literally every people on the planet of being future Hitlers.

>The N-word

It's fun to ask leftists in the USA what the N-word is, especially if you wear hearing aids.
"I didn't understand", "Could you repeat that", or my favourite "Can you write it down".
They always try to weasel out of this, and the face they make when you finally say "Ohh, you mean nigger" is hillarious

Oh, when I saw the word pyramid, I thought this is about who’s on top (nordics) and who’s on the bottom (Albanians).

SOURCE

>Nigger is a call for violence

Sounds like nigger tier reasoning

Didn't notice that. I wonder if they're actually retarded or they're providing justification for the students to commit violence.

>saying "nigger" is a call for violence

>white supremacy starts with indifference
holy shit they're really serious with the whole "anyone who disagrees with me is a nazi" meme

also
>lynching is a level below unjust police shootings

>active extermination programs would be stopped if people stopped telling racist jokes
How do people get so retarded

>avoiding confrontation with racist family members

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

see They push those articles ahead of every traditional family get-together.

>school to prison pipeline
why is it that only niggers have a problem with behaving though

Fucking bump

>Minimization
>"Why can't we all just get along?
B-but, a black man said!

Who here /callsforviolence/?

>unjust police shootings
Is directly below
>genocide
Lol these people are not only brainwashed but are really fucking stupid.

>tfw I'm only at the discrimination level
how do I stop being such a normalfag?

>Salisbury University
I went there back around the 00s, man how shit has changed

>two sides of every story is white supremacy
Critical thinking is fucking dead

bump

>"Why can't we all just get along?"
MLK BTFO

No, it's just dead in liberal arts unis

stand on my shoulders, brother. i'm stuck at local funding of schools but you can still reach the next level!

What's fucked is that none of those are actually calls for violence, they're just symbols/groups

Actually calling for violence is stupid though, it's a good way to get V&

You mean Rodney King?

this, they really are trying to get rid of a "eurocentric curriculum" but the only thing to replace it with is mud huts and confucius

I love how literally any stance on race, other than autistic screeching about how everyone's a racist, is vilified as ending in all out Shoah, by this pyramid.

Why dont we just make a pyramind of black supremacy?
or jew supremacy...

>mfw at top

Works great too. Requires total control of all edu, some assembly required

Awesome

been done
for your meme pleasure.

It's gud cause it true

How do they explain Africa. White supremacy is the cause of genocide does this mean Rwanda is /ourguy/?

Strange, I thought the left hated Slippery Slopes

Honestly the teachers unions is where this is coming from, all the teachers that spoke out about this have been fired and labeled bigots.
This indoctrination is all over the world and the infection it comes from the teachers unions.

It is time to dismal the teachers unions and get the jewish mafia out.

Anyone want to take a guess what the professor's last name ends with?

Why is Sup Forums always right?

fucking every time
every fucking time

Pic is epic

Niger ? Bigger ? Nigeria ? Soulja ?
Can you say it louder?

>tokenism is Veiled Racism
That's literally what the "progressive" (((liberals))) do to appear so not-racist and inclusive.

bump

Fuck ‘em. I’m at level 3 from the top and not apologizing. I hate niggers.

I can see you up there in the pyramid, but then, I dont know why pointing whats wrong is wrong now days.

Why the left cant see this ?

>stop and frisk
Why are people opposed to this?

It doesn’t work

Predatory lending is also veiled racism. Wtf

NYC was a shit hole, then a police state but not a shit hole. I mean, I wouldn't want to live there. But it does work.

Bro the left is right on this one. They rarely ever found anything and they just raped the 4th amendment

citylab.com/amp/article/494996/

>anti-immigration policy
>English only policy
This is white supremacist. Wow fuck if gas em all.

So all of them?

>(((Berkowitz)))

Why is Sup Forums even annoyed by this, we’re legit racist af unironically. If they accused us they’d actually have a point.

Lol bitch blocked 90% of her faceberg

Because look at what constitutes "white supremacy"
This list is a list of sane fucking opinions, nothing white supremacist about any of them aside from a select few

Well, it's good to be on top...

Not technical colleges, you can't teach stem based on feelings

>leftists are driving people to the right

You got that right. My mother and father were hardcore Obama supporters. Now they're 1488 Trump supporters. They even try to redpill other people. They only watch OAN to get their news lol.

Feelsgoodman

if you look at the "Indifference" section on the "Pyramid of white supremacy" it basically states if you breath in the direction of a black person your the KKK hitler fascist evil bad goy.
some white liberals on college campuses will bend over to a black guy before even thinking about insulting blacks.
seeing that (((Berkowitz))) had no idea he would get caught clearly (((he))) was just programming these morons to be zombie mega-cucks.
more liberal programming needs to be exposed.

We're not annoyed. We're saying we can shut down leftists. And I was never racist until leftists pushed me there.

i think the left can see it, thats the thing.
not sure though. maybe they are just dumb, 12 hours a day of TV time does jewey things to your brain.

If someone calls you a white supremacist just say thank you, I knew I was superior.

>The "n" word
>Call to action
Are these niggers serious???

>we all belong to the human race

So, race realism is good?

This covers almost everything. The anti-racist must be a racial separatist.

That's not what problem, reaction, solution means but ok

yeah , reaction=solution with respect to the graph

>Any political activism by any person or group can be matched up to one or more "building blocks of White Supremacy."
Not only that but lack of political activism can also be matched to it. The only way to be anti-racist is to will everything you own to a nigger and kys.

Lol everything you do is wrong
Let's just skip to the top.
There can't be racism if there is only one race.

>"remaining apolitical" now makes you a low tier white supremacist
really made me think
also >(((Stutleberg)))

>"remaining apolitical" now makes you a low tier white supremacist
yeah
we really have a couple problems in our hands here , haven't we

I’m actually ok with the left doing this right now. The more they push in the stupid direction the more racially conscious whites will become in the future. And because radical liberals tend to have way less kids than the conservative counterpart. The future will belong to whites in their countries, and eventually when they get pissed off enough you should expect a revolution.