Personally, I do not support abortion

Personally, I do not support abortion.

It's a human being from the beginning.

I've never heard a good reason to support abortion.

>Sup Forums: but black people get abortions!

So? Since when do we decide social policy based on what black people do?

You've obviously never had to put up with someone with Down's Syndrome or other severe mental retardation. They are a lifelong burden on their families and society. Death is a blessing.

I'd choose a family member with Downs over a stranger without it. If strangers have to pay up for it I don't care.

>we need more poors, abused children and retards
>society just doesn't have enough of these scum
How could anyone think this?

>If strangers have to pay up for it I don't care.
Pay up for what? What the fuck are you talking about? Women get abortions because they don't want to spend the rest of their lives taking care of some literal drooling retard.

I say we stop masterbation as well. Truth be told, life starts in a man's balls. That sperm is alive and every time you feed your sock you're killing millions of potential humans. Oh the humanity

I think he meant paying for the hypothetical downie.

Pay up for their care and welfare. I'd place any family member above society. That's what family values are.

Abortion is a necessary component of population control.

I say we stop menstruation as well. Truth be told, life starts in a woman's ovaries. Those eggs are alive and every time you feed your tampon you're killing a potential human. Oh the humanity

>1502833549127.jpg
Very emotional, but the fetus heart is just a little lump of muscle tissue on a tiny artery, right? No reason to burst into tears and get all weepy.

There's enough human beings. Kill the unwanted ones, especially if they're niggers.

This, thats just how it is.

this is how you know you're talking to prepubescent children

That last bit doesnt make a lot of sense. When i say feed your sock i mean masterbate into it. And the sperm start in the mans balls, a women is needed to help develope it, but it begins with man.

Well that is the point, you abort tge literal imbecile eveb though madmen on /pol tell you that you should not.

>when ur jewish but also pro choice and anti semitic so you furiously beat off into a fire to cremate another 6 million jews

Who cares if niggers and libtards get abortions? Any parent who would consider getting an abortion is not fit to be a parent anyway, so let them.

I'm 26 stupid. Go ahead, tell me sperm sent alive. Tell me those little guys moving around aren't alive. Next you're gonna say anyone who says plants are living creatures are morons or something. You shouldn't cut your grass user, plants are just as alive as you and me. Vegaterians are murderers

False, heart does not start beating until 5th week.

>I've never heard a good reason to support abortion
How about, it's your body and nobody has more of a right to it than you do - even if they're totally reliant on it for life support, and removing them from it means they die.

I support abortion. The reason is not so much the support of abortion, but the lack of support for rounding up childmolesters. If a mother is unable to properly care for a child, it may be in the best interest of the child to have an abortion. The foster care system is pretty pedo heavy in the US. Yes, that is to say that it is better to dead before being molested than to live a lifetime after having your world destroyed.

If the US were to solve the child molester and rape problem that runs rampant, then I would be against abortion. However, this will happen. Pizzagate is very real.

I weep for your parents

You're weak user. That's a weak response. But i will check those dubbs

As much as I disagree with the concept of abortion, I do believe most people who do get them because they aren't prepared for a child or they're going to have a high chance of a deformed baby. How does it benefit society to keep retarded babies, single mother raised children or niggers/coal burned children?

>when ur jewish and anti semitic
The state of America public education, everyone.

Please show me your flag

>doesn't differentiate abortion-as-contraception
there's cases of rape, severe deformation, mother being too young to deliver without serious risk of death, ectopic pregnancies that could kill both mother and child, complications during gestation and delivery that could kill either or both.
Yeah, abortion is not really a method of contraception, but try to have a bigger mind before you let your opinions run around on their own.

I agree. Niggers and Downs babies should definitely be aborted. Niggers are doing plenty of it themselves which is fine. Hell Planned Parenthood's (The Eugenics Society) was all about Nazi-style eugenics...in fact Margaret Sanger and Hitler were pen pals.

Niggers are 13% of the population and cause 48% of all solved homicides. 80% of abortions are from black women. If they didn’t kill themselves by the millions America would be a third world country. Fuck off you jew shill

the established life of one person is more important than the chances of life. abortion should be legal up to third trimester (not taxpayer funded of course).

life doesn't begin until sentience, and this can't be defined by any science to date, hence the maintained status quo of the third trimester is the best option

>american education
women are born with their eggs, men produce sperm during their adult life, the egg is way older than the sperm
also all the cellular machinery used to create the baby is from the woman

>Pizzagate is very real.
The fish hook is still in your mouth

this. i used to be vehemently opposed to abortion...until i looked into the demographics.

now planned parenthood gets $2000 from me each year, and i get a tax write-off for killing niggers.

it's a thing of beauty. :)

But would you pay for someone else's downie? If you say no, you're a hypocrite and your opinions are therefore worthless.

Honestly 7/8 of people shouldn't be born. Population growth is destroying the world. In all likelihood we won't be able to make it off planet in time, because so much energy and resources are committed to keeping poor people afloat so they can continue to work, making the rich richer. System's broken, My guys.

>Please show me your flag
The Putinbots have arrived! Zdrast' comrade!

by your logic, sex would be genocide too. only 1 sperm out of 20-40 million gets the egg, the rest die.

Dont fetuses only develop their own beating heart after its too late to abort? Or am i wrong?

I think people should get more abortions, especially third worlders.

Whores have the RIGHT to spread their diseased legs to take in the seed of a million insects, so she should be able to just kill the offspring while it is still in the womb and unable to fight back, otherwise It would be HIS FAULT for being born and there would be hell to pay.

By OP's logic a petri dish-derived cloned funcional human heart would have basic rights to live etcetera.

I'm wildly anti-abortion but we need to tidy up our logic and stop sharing weak memes.

if it's rape? and you do it in the first weeks?

What about abortion before the heart starts beating? I agree with you OP, that you shouldn't abort something with a beating heart. It's very symbolic. The same way your heart stops on death (in before muh brain death), it starts on life. That said, if a couple weeks into a pregnancy a woman wants to terminate a literal clump of cells with no real form or organs yet, is it really a detriment to society?

>sex would be genocide too.
Everything is genocide except when everything is white genocide. That's how ridiculous it's become.

>1 post by OP's id

I don't agree with it in most instances. But if you know your child has no chance at a decent life (going to be born without a brain, massive deformations, etc) you should probably not make it suffer. Giving birth to a monster and calling it a miracle, is one area that makes me separate myself from Christians.

>1 post by OP's id
At least it's a new weepy image. The old one he shitposted every few hours wasn't getting any traction

A fetus is a child, a blastocyst isn't. Learn the difference christfag. I'm opposed to aborting children, not clusters of cells.

unless u were forcibly raped and the rapist has been convicted and sentenced (can't cry wolf), or that the pregnancy is predicted to kill you or cause intense health issues, then you shouldn't be allowed an abortion.

Are you kidding me?
Down's Syndrome McDonalds workers are like the greatest thing ever. Always getting my orders right, not like when those cunty teenagers do it.

You mean you would have a Down's syndrome baby to collect welfare benefits? Even if you do that, you're still going to have to babysit the fucker, and who the fuck wants to do that for the rest of their lives?

You realize that literal retard is scratching his asshole and then getting shit all over your food, right? It should be illegal to have retards in food service.

Not sure if retarded, bait, or just a high school student.

That's an 8th grade debate club tier rebuttle.

Abortion is murder period.
Being ok with it means you condone women being irresponsible sluts who can whore around with no consequence.

Deresponsabilizing women in such a way is criminal. Sex makes babies, when you open your legs in a premarital context, you have to assume your mistake and stop your degenerate lifestyle to raise the child you created.

>Lib couple gets three abortions, finally raise one or two children when they're fully prepared to give them a full ride until university.
>Conservatard couple get as many diaper shitting blessings as god sends them.
>Libs are less in number but with more qualifications snag all power positions
>Conservatards are all middle class wagies at best, white trash at worst.
Seems like a plan

I agree my friend It's not good to kill them kids.