8Values Test

I got Capitalist Facism. What do you get?
>8values.github.io/

Other urls found in this thread:

8values.github.io/results.html?e=51.8&d=45.2&g=58.8&s=67.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same

Just split me down the middle senpai

fuck off kike

Filthy neutral

>I don't agree with you therefore you're jewish

this desu
also, centrists are jews.

>

Facism

well no shit

Hey guys can I hang out here

>political quizzes

don't know what the neo means

why does it not surprise me you're not familiar with basic political terminology

he's the chosen one from the Matrix

yeah cunt, i don't know how it differs from regular liberalism

also are you a commie ironically or not?

8values.github.io/results.html?e=51.8&d=45.2&g=58.8&s=67.0

fuck yeah being in the middle

yes it's a phone screenshot fucking fight me

how do you rate

(((neoconservative))))

The freer the market the freer the people

im about as commie as they get mate - if i was in charge id send all of you to a gulag

thatcher and reagan were the archetypal neoliberals. Policies centred around regulation, privatisation, austerity. So different from what most people conceive of liberalism, at least economically. Though as a filthy commie I tend to use the words neo-liberal and liberal as interchangeable cure worse because they are both essentially in service of the same ends

curse words*

Hmmm

you are not that bad, you only need to go a bit more authority and equality

my man ! best way !

fun part is that this is actually correct which is something you dont expect from tests like this

Am I red pilled Sup Forums?

Yes ! Very happy with this result.

Pretty good

>"Ideological matching is a work in progress, and is much less accurate than the values and axes."

i honestly respect communism (implying on marxism-leninsm because stalinism is retarded) is a decent idea that would be a perfect utopia if done right. However it is in all forms impossible as humans are corrupt by nature and humans doesn't contribute equally to society

THE FUCKING IRONY

Fight me, faggot

Anyone that gets a different result should leave this board

I guess that is a pretty centrist result for Sup Forums

> I can't make up my mind on a single topic

i dont even know what this means.
There should be one race, one government and one religion. We should be working towards solidifying that ideology, by any means.

>politics is a matter of black and white

Apparently my disdain for government handouts is all that's keeping me from a better label like "facist" or "ultra-capitalist."

Same

:)

This is what I strive to become someday, papi, I need only change my drug stances.

It actually came out correct. I consider myself a moderate conservative which now I see more as a classic liberal. Government has its place in our world, but should be as small as possible to benefit the people as a whole. I believe that it should definitely help out those that are in dire need, but not help them survive long term. I firmly believe in free speech, the 2nd amendment, and equality under the law. Some of the questions we quite vague, but still ended up with the right answer.

How much of a fag am I

>not being autocracy.
actually lmfaoing @ur life.

That another test?