Will Sup Forums buy his game?

Will Sup Forums buy his game?

What's it called.
I already like this guy.

Its a game called Kingdom Come deliverance

yeah but not because of his shit posting. those posts are stupid as fuck, not a smart business decision to argue with idiots on twitter you can ignore. the game itself looks fun

>adding non-whites to time periods where there were historically none

I can't stand this shit libtards pull. Good on him for telling them to fuck off.

It's his fault for getting in a debate with mentaly ill people

Kek he should add an easter egg where a black dude in a football jeresy rides his hoopty across the screen if you stand in the perfect spot.

and when they try to justify it with some obscure example

>see look at this obscure piece of writing, there was this one time where a black person was here
>that means the game should be 50% black and 25% arab

It looks really good, actually. So prolly.

Good man

Game looks good. My spouse would love it. We usually torrent games though and I'd feel bad doing that to this guy.

This always makes me lose it. Imagine if we made an adaption of a native American story and put whites in it because there were probably some whites who got adopted into native American tries, the shitlibs would be like "reeeee this is racism"

if it's good and an rts yea.

yes
support businesses that are worth supporting

desu im surprised there isn't a native american based video game where you play as some navajo or something and fight against the colonists and other tribes trying to conquer america

Are we still calling out rare flags?
Also double checked

Assassin's Creed 3

not a gamer, but i'm going to purchase 10 copies just to support this. it's about time someone takes a goddamn stand to the SJWs and general niggary...

Fps sword fighting cool

i am gonna buy his game 100%

Not exactly native centric but it's a very popular trope, bordering on cliche, in old west movies and TV shows to put a white that either was fully adopted by the tribe because of some honorable fight or had very close ties with the people because they saved some kids/aren't total Jews with the trading

the witcher

Oh. Isn't there 3 already?

Vávra is absolutely fucking based. Look up his debate with Petr Mach, if you know the language.

100% buying his game
>medivale game where I can remember a glorious time of honor, freedom, and the absence of niggers
>absolutely comped

been on the edge about getting Witcher 3 for a while now because my autism + adhd stop me from enjoying story based games so I usually don't bother....but after this, I'm gonna buy the most expensive special edition available.

When's it out

Based Bohemian’s, never change Czech, comfiest visit I ever had

Where did this bullshit about moors being black come from?

Lol at freedom in medieval era

We will.

Moors are the favorite tool of the left to rewrite our history by saying that there's always been shitskin in europe and that we've always been multiracial.

I guess I have too

By freedom, if you mean American freedom to kill your baby and put your male member into any orifice without any consequences whatsoever and then have the public foot the bill for any STD's--No.
But, medieval peoples only worked 1/3rd to 2/3rd's of the year, with the rest of the time given to leisure, learning of the arts, working on building skills, observing religious feast days, and raising families.
We're sooo much more free now.

No,i dont play westshit
> buying games

It’s Kingdom Come: Deliverance. For some reason everyone thinks this guy runs CD Project Red when he actually runs Warhorse Studios. He made the first two Mafia games

maybe

Thanks

3rd one was nigger mafia?

February 13th

Moors weren't black?

Vávra sold the Mafia trademark and then it went to shit.

>being a shitskin

Thank you

>214 PLN
>almost twice as the Bitcher
>that much for single player game
nah man, I'm good, maybe when on sale

I will if it get released lmao

I'll buy their games

mafia 2 was redpilled on niggers and jews tbqh
sometimes i wonder how that was allowed into a game lmao

zjebał

Nope, niggers didn't have the tech to take on Europe, let alone conquer the Arabic and North African nations in between them and Europe.

I wish we could send retarded reactionaries on a one way ticket back to the middle ages so they wouldn't bother us on the internet anymore

I saw "medieval RPG without magic" and my wallet was already out.

probably helped him create found his own gig, so all for the better

Moors weren't subsaharan niggers

I already did.

Wow. Learn to control your adhd or else u will suffer!
Tell me one thing do u frequently see British women dating Indian men in UK?

i have no interest in the game but will buy it just for his shit posting alone

Your govt as a whole is a meme, only thing that anyone cared to educate me on about it is that your president is an alcoholic that hates immigrants, along with roughly any other candidates, fucking funny. I’d have bits explained during news. y’all need to kill that little green nigger with a guitar commercial, obnoxious as shit

They made that one after he left to start his own studio and make Kingdom Come

I seriously hope he sees this and adds it in.

>retarded reactionaries
>using white supremacist flag
Can't make this up.
1000+ years of Christian kingdoms: Western civilization
200 years of secularism: children confused as to which bathroom to use
Take your pick.

“Freedom”

Wtf are you on about.

Lol what mafia 3 is complete poc game. Was he fired becoz mafia 1 and 2 was somehow racist?

Hardly just a trope, it was extremely common for early colonial settlers to "desert society" in favor of the Native's way of life. White women were often locked up by clergymen and deemed brainwashed because they couldn't contain them in the "white society" forced upon them

>without magic
U will get bored. imagine playing dark souls with no magic.

They were bedouins. They did have some black slave soldiers however. But they were just that, slaves. Nothing more.

Not an RTS. Look into Ancestors by Destructive Creations. It’s an Viking based RTS coming out by another redpilled studio

adhd and autism don't exist you were just raised poorly and had an exceptionally weak father figure, and were told so by jewish psychiatrists so they can bank on your meds, you can thank me later

I play literally every dark souls game without using magic.

Magic users are closet faggots and pussys.

That's what I did, several times. I've got >100h into Mount and Blade, and that's the same schtick. I love historical settings. Magic is for pansy elves.

Yes. Yes I am.

different people, different tastes
this is what makes games wonderful
actual, real diversity, not poo coloured
(((diversity))) of mixing up shit and piss and blood and guts sold by EA and Bethesda and Ubisoft

No. He left to start Warhorse and the series went to shit without him.

>casting "Poodispersus"
>poo disappears

You're onto something Pajeet.

I only new one Indian and he was a autismo, obsessed with a song called terry merry. He was nice but he didn't get any women

its like making a Japanese dynasty game and adding a group of black guys.

I never use magic in Dark Souls

Yeah probably. It looks decent and interests me more than most of the garbage out right now.

There was probably a token black though.
>everyone would stare

Yeah that green nigger has to die.

Also pic related is presidents campaign.
>stop immigrants and Drahoš (the other candidate)
>this nation belongs to us
>vote Zeman

I am going to buy his game just to support him. I want producers and creatives like him to know that you can create content and make a profit without bending the knee to the Cultural Marxists.

Non magic rpg users just don’t like to enjoy new things. Fags

I'll happily enjoy new things as long as they're historically accurate, magefag.

So will this game be like Mount and Blade Warband?

I am definitely buying this game but
currently I m poorfag with gtx 970.
Want to play scum and escape from trakov but 970 won’t handle. Someone pls send me 1080 ti

With lots of storytelling and cutscenes.yeah

why can't it be multiplayer? :(

In most markets this is the case but thanks to gamergate the knowledge that games "market" is split between people who actually buy games and people who complain about games but don't buy them is far more common knowledge than your average market.

So it is a market where the side that buys knows that there is a side that is solely looking to ruin games for them, you can ingratiate yourself to the people who will actually buy your games by telling people who won't but are chiding you for not making a game they like to fuck off.

this
if there would be multiplayer or at least invasion system I would buy it

Bannerlord when btw?

>U will get bored. imagine playing dark souls with no magic.
wait wouldn't it be the other way

Never ever

I already suffer with it and there is no cure, thanks for your retarded input though. Nope I haven't seen a black, paki for around 6-8 months. Don't think I've ever met a jew my whole life either. England iznt whyte ok
my dad was in the SAS and I couldn't have asked for a better father figure, no problems in my family at all, we are very traditional and everything is exceptional with my upbringing. Good try though, fucking leaf.

Why not make a kickass game and drop some race red pills at the same time, mate?

I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT ELVES!

Pls stop playing rpg. Rpg is about your experience .it was never meant to be competitive just dark souls realm made sense or invasion doesn’t mean this ultra real medieval rpg has to have invasion. Just like it doesn’t have magic it need not have invasion or multiplayer.

>get a rpg
>character creator
>maybe I should play something different for a change
>make a spell casting character
>play for a while
>feel like a fucking fag
>restart the game and play as standard warrior wielding two handed weapon

everytim

>nerozumím česky ;_;
>fuck this guy
>he likes mudshits
>vote for me
Best minimal effort campaign ever

Read the new blog.

>tfw they're still haven't finish the main questline.

Are you implying that most of fuedal Japan wasn't black? You fucking racist piece of shit.