MADAM

MADAM

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@jashobell/the-daily-beast-is-owned-by-iac-and-chelsea-clinton-sits-on-their-board-of-directors-d6978d1e9ee5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Newsweek_Daily_Beast_Company
lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek. Did newsweek get bought out by new owners or some shit

That's retarded Kennedy wasn't deposed when it was proven that he stole the election from Nixon. Why would this be different?

She couldn't pass the physical.

Is this that same retarded article where Paul Ryan just gives her the presidency

Good then we can do 45 minute press conferences asking about how shes a fatass.

This is just starting to get sad no

Sage

Yeah for sure I heard it's next week

>Since the essay was published, there hasn’t been “any evidence that’s come out that’s resolved the question, whether .there was some conspiracy to steal the election,” the professor said.

>“I don’t feel that we’ve seen anything that increases that probability,” he added.

>“The remedy that I… outline[d] only makes sense if you believe the election was stolen," he said. "If you don’t believe the election was stolen, there might have been a hundred other things [Trump] did that would lead you to believe he ought to be removed, but none of those justify the remedy I described."

Directly from the piece. This is the same retarded article from October repackaged with a totally misleading headline.

Q WAS

RIGHT

AGAIN

Q was right on what, exactly?
A fucking Newsweek article?

++++

Gas the kikes, race war now?

Follow the white rabbit

Alice in Wonderland
-Q

(God I wish I were small like baby so Leslie Jones could coddle me in her meaty, substantial, Congolese arms)

I thought we were past the denial stage

Newsweek & Daily Beast is literallly owned by Chelsea Clinton dude

medium.com/@jashobell/the-daily-beast-is-owned-by-iac-and-chelsea-clinton-sits-on-their-board-of-directors-d6978d1e9ee5

Woops that article was shit. Chelsea is on the board of IAC, which owns Newsweek/Daily Beast. Every time you see these two just imagine it's satan worshiper Chelsea Clinton speaking out of her ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Newsweek_Daily_Beast_Company

Probably not mate.
lifezette.com/polizette/aussie-complaints-to-be-filed-with-fbi-on-clinton-foundations-dealing-down-under/

Correcting myself again, she only owns 50% of Newsweek/Daily Beast, so not 100% ownership.

Newsweek like CNN and Buzz feed are bottom feeders tailoring their news to low IQ illegals and millennials.

my nigga what is that

there's no fucking way that headline is recent and/or real

It'll be halfway into Trump's second term and there'll still be 'She could still win' articles

He broke them. Trump literally broke these people's minds.

It's supply and demand.

Lol you guys aren't even trying anymore

IT WAS HER TURN, BIGOT

Part of me wants Trump to be impeached over bullshit charges so that these whiny liberals can feel the full wrath of an ultra-conservative Pence presidency. Fags, stoners, junkies, trannies, feminists, etc. BTFO.

heres the full write-up plus a bonus one.

BIG IF

Q

Just realized they basically admitted that there's no evidence.
>if Russia probe finds conspiracy evidence
Protip: they haven't.

She lost.

Pls fuck off with your LARP, Thursday was your last chance since according to your LARP Mueller was supposed to arrest Clinton on Thursday with fake news awards.

IT'S HER TURN

Someone put her out of my misery already.

so first in-jail president of entire world? man i can just hear msm saying her oval office would be accommodated in her cell and somehow make that statement non foolish and justified

here comes the pain little drumpflets

newsweek went full retard huh?

Chemical plant burn off same night as the meteor in Michigan

Blimpf is finished this time

lmao kangacunt youre still wrong

They wouldn't ask her anything beyond, what outfit she wore for the physical.

Big nothing burger.

based Q

Not even getting digits.
Fuck off.
Trump 2020