Normie: "I can't wait until everyone is caramel colored so we can stop bickering about race!"

>Normie: "I can't wait until everyone is caramel colored so we can stop bickering about race!"
>Sup Forums: "People will still kill each other over who is the lighter shade of caramel, just look at the Rwandan genocide"
>also Sup Forums: "I can't wait until our ethno-state is 100% white so we can stop bickering about race!"

Well, care to explain your hypocrisy?

What actually is your point you fucking faggot?

Wider than you Muhammad

Sup Forums thinks once a nation achieves near 100% racial homogeneity that race will no longer be an issue, while at the same time recognizing that africa, being near 100% african, still has racial problems. explain this cognitive dissonance.

It's africa

It's not cognitive dissonance though now is it, you fucking half-wit tard-wrangler. The entire premise of Sup Forums is that not all races are the same, with some having higher genetically-ingrained propensities for certain behaviours than others.

>tfw no ethnic genocide in Japanese ethno-state

That argument only works in Sup Forums, any normie or someone like Destiny/Sargon would easily counter it

Back in the day black people would discriminate against other black people over who was darker or lighter etc. there will always be something

I hate memes like this
those aren't average women in any of those countries
it just shows we are primitives who only care about looks and most ppl here would choose a cute Hispanic over an ugly German because that's how our brains work
can we just become computers plz

That the races are genetically different? How could anyone counter-argue a scientific fact?

>has Ireland, Czech, Switzerland and Ukraine
>doesn't have Greece, cradle of Europe
0/10

Yeah Sargon did a great job with that.

What is white?
t. Sargon

Skin color isn't the only factor related to race, you dumb-fuck. I'd kill every Irish if they lived in my country, I swear to God I would. Yet, they are white. When we talk about ethno-state, we talk about actual ethnicity, not mutt-shit like I'm half-German, half-Anglo, Half-Italian with a little French and the rest Cherokee. You might turn out white, but you're still a mutt with no real racial identity. So kys

The argument would be: why aren't all African's genociding each other? Racial argument BTFO

Because they aren't smart enough to understand minor biological disparity beyond skin color

>(((Democracy)))
>(((Homosexuality)))
>(((Liberal Philosophy)))
>Greek
>White

ETC

they are doing exactly that whenever they get the chance

>being near 100% african,
Because one african ethnicity is not the same as another. Kenyan is not a Somali etc.

I promise you every single girl in that picture is a Roastie
all the girls going to soccer events are stupid atention whores
ive been to the 2014 world cup to the 3 german group stage games and literally ALL women I met were complete sluts

Because she would have browner skin and it wouldn't fit the rest of the picture

>back in the day

>The argument would be: why aren't all African's genociding each other? Racial argument BTFO

africans are genociding each other. thats all they do, is kill each other and sell each other into slavery. the entire continent is a war torn hellscape, and they will kill each other using sticks and rocks if they have to. in the us majority of homicide is black on black. this indicates a racial propensity for violence, which explains everything.

>muh sargon
not an argument, also youre using the wrong social capital. youre not one of us.

it's funny how guys call girls sluts , sluts everywhere, yet somehow they can't get laid

Idiot we just want it as it was before, when it worked