twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meanwhile the pound SOARS vs the dollar

No refunds.

This has to be bait, it reads too much like someone from here has gone fishing

youtube.com/watch?v=upPmNzcqFkU
youtube.com/watch?v=9j5eK99Q9Qg

They were warned.

Kek

I hate this stupid guy on my cuckbook... "I'm sitting long in bitcoin, so the current value doesn't really matter to me. Anyone who doesn't see its value is stupid."

Kill youself

Probably, but remember that there are people out there stupid and greedy enough to lose thousands on Nigerian email scams.

BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

I lost 75% of my worth in last week.
I'm now back in the green with profit.
We already hit the bottom in many coins and the market is correcting. I expect to see Bitcoin at 25k in a few months... not that I currently hold any, mostly because the profit %'s are less in BTC than in many altcoins.

>be idiot
>do idiotic things, like put all eggs in the same dubious basket
>SOMEBODY'S GOTTA PAY FOR THIS
>BUT NO ME, NOR MY WIFE, NOR MY WIFE'S CHILDREN

>my family needs the funds I invested into an online marketplace

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Idiot. BitConnect was a literal pyramid scheme that paid interest to you for referrals.
How they thought that a Guaranteed 1% return on investment could continue to be sustainable is beyond me. These morons didn't learn the lesson from the Jew in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice.
Shylock is alive and well today. There is nothing that can compete with compound interest.

>Nocoiner is bitter at someone doing it right.

You're literally missing out on the biggest value timebomb of the decade because you're too much of a pussy to risk a few grand investment.

If you're going to invest, wait until the price collapses and all the normies panic and start trying to recover their life savings. When something becomes a popular fad with an inflated value, that's the time to sell.

>in the end, they did pay for it
Kek

This crypto crash happens every early-to-mid January.
Normies who bought in, hoping to ride 19k BTC "to the moon" (as the stupid kiddies say), freak out and bail every time.

>my wifes sons
>SOMEONE HAS TO PAY!!!

>my wife has two sons

oh my...I didnt even notice when i read it the first time.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Fucking bitcon-cucks

>unemployed
>lives with a single mom of two
>has $80,000 to spend
I'd like to believe it for the kek, but I'm gonna call bullshit on this post.