University Indoctrination

This is an intro level assignment for a sociology class at Valencia Community College in Florida. If you are wondering why Universities are becoming no go-zones for those on the right, this is the reason why. University professors are allowed to spew their garbage as fact, and if you answer incorrectly then your grade will suffer. Do it enough times, and you're not going to pass the class. The right is actively discriminated against.

Leftists like to say that there is no bias in the University system. Assignments like this say otherwise. I want to spread this and show every normie what we are dealing with in the University system. Tweet this, spread it. The only way we can end leftist indoctrination is by exposing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

libguides.valenciacollege.edu/fakenews
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703724104575379200412040286
campusreform.org/TIP/
frontdoor.valenciacollege.edu/faculty.cfm?uid=ATRIERBIENIEK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do i know you didnt just write that yourself?

I would ask the professor

>Wouldn’t a real news site be unbiased with its publishing?

When he tries to say it is unbiased point out the discrepancies

I have the professor's information. I just didn't want to post it because it might be considered doxxing. It's a two parter, and I can post the online portion for the class where the assignment is mentioned.

play by the rules and get a good goy grade

Good analysis

Let me tell you how that goes.

>user, follow the assignment. If you can't then you're going not going to do very well in this class. Professor is a real disagreeable women. She's not budging an inch, so I thought I would bring attention to it.

>Florida
>community college

Drop out and get a refund. Become an electrician or plumber and start making $40 an hour.

Any sociology class will be unbearable. A way to make it fun is to make shit up that you know the professor will like and see how good of a grade you get.

lmao universities are so sad

Don't sperg out immediately, be smart about it and turn the assignment around, find a WaPo article that's fake or leaning towards a biased conclusion, and compare it with a Breitbart article that's clearly true.

Select articles from both sites with as large as possible an overlap

Your skepticism is well placed. Here is a snapshot of the online class so you can see the assignment is part of the class curriculum.

send us the "fake news information link"

This is the problem I have. Every single professor is like this. This is not my first rodeo. I've had classes where I literally have to write about how Marxist theory applies to social work and how awesome it is. These professors will just fail you. Go to the office and see what they do. Nothing.

The only way to hurt these universities is to give them bad press. I'm just one guy. I can complain or try and be subversive and get a zero. Or I can try and spread it around to bring attention to this nonsense. I don't see another way of changing this,

Howdy neighbor. Which campus?

The worst part about all that crap is that white men pay a premium for that indoctrination so puerto ricans can go to school for free.

Here is the guide to spotting "fake news." Obviously this only applies to right leaning media. Left leaning media is right by default.

libguides.valenciacollege.edu/fakenews

East Campus. I'm just starting my degree and I've already had to wade through 3 Marxist professors pushing this garbage. You either bow your head and do what you're told or they screw you out of your grade or try and fail you. I've legit had professors tell me I'm not going to do well in the class unless "I can open my mind" to the facts.

There have to be more of you who get shitty assignments like this. Anyone else willing to post more?

Pick the positive news story about the Nazi guy in NYT and share that as the "real news story".

>Ever taking "sociology"
Literally the most Marxist faux science field out there. I'm lucky my STEM major allowed me to choose psychology instead.

>sociology

I actually like that idea. Take something ridiculous from the mainstream media, use it as the "real story" and then take the serious one from Breitbart and compare it. I think I'll do that.

It's one of the intro classes. You just take it for you General Education requirements. No matter what degree you're going for you have to take Gen Ed.

if true,drop out,get job,or get to tradeschool

>Breitbart news is real news

I think I see your problem, they are trying to unfuck your unintentionally funny beliefs

>when you study society, it invalidates fake ideologies like right wing politics

oh nooooo that suuuuuuuuucks....

The cart goes behind the horse, retard.

Ah yes, Germany. A land which will eventually be full of child predators in government and migrants sucking up welfare while they work the most menial of jobs.

>being this salty that your crayon drawing political ideology doesn't get validated by sociology

God damn, I didn't expect any belated Christmas gifts...

I know you're meming, but don't you think it's totalitarian that universities tell you what an acceptable ideology is, and then grade you on it? Especially when that ideology is so outside the mainstream? Breitbart has something like 46 million readers. Why should the ideology of the majority bend to the ideology of the minority?

Well to be honest Breitbart and Infowars are Zionist garbage. They are controlled either directly or indirectly by CIA/MOSSAD. Really no different then the Washington Post or NY Times. What is of importance is the education level they are targeted toward. The Washington post is (((elite))) garbage.
It should be easy to show they are the same with only superficial differences. They all push the same agenda.

>don't you think it's totalitarian for scientists to tell you what science is?

>alternatively: I don't know what sociology is, the post

>I didn't expect any belated Christmas gifts...
You life must be constant suffering if being told that you have to prove your argument is some sort of gift. Then again I've always heard that krauts are as humorless as they are moronic.

>answer in reverse, using the Infowars Three as real news
>"user WHAT IS THIS BLATANT RACISM"
>AASHIEEEEE NIGGUH I IDENTIFY AS A HOMIE, YOU WON GIT SLASHED HUH FUCKING WHITE ASS CRACKA?
>"...sorry."
>YOU DUN FUCKED UP. DON FUCK UP AGIN
>A+
>mfw

>you have the burden of proof instead of me when I argue against scientific consensus in an academic field

Oh, sweetie...

Leftists are idiots.
Anyone who visits Breitbart News and InfoWars understands that they do very little original reporting of their own. They can't afford to do that. So what they're mainly picking up is news reporting from overseas, or here in the U.S., on items that get little coverage, or biased coverage. May be a news item, could be a government report, could be a research article. But they'll usually always provide a link out to their original source materials.That's what I like about both.

Do they have a political leaning? Of course.

Are they "Fake News"? Absolutely not.

I gotta cheat sheet for ya.

A very soft science. The sort of "science" that will consider a self-reported survey of 200 people to be valid evidence because it's all they have to prop up their worldview unsupported by basic observation.

Again, the cart goes behind the horse.

>sociology professor at Valencia
>scientist
lol, spotted the retard.

FOUR LEGS GOOD
TWO LEGS BAAAAAAD
FOUR LEGS GOOD
TWO LEGS BAAAAAAD
FOUR LEGS GOOD
TWO LEGS BAAAAAAD
FOUR LEGS GOOD
TWO LEGS BAAAAAAD

>are Breitbart and FrogsGay fake news?
>absolutely not

PFFFTBWAHAHA

What scientific consensus? Please point it out.

I have a better one. Pick the JournoList scandal ("Just call them racists") that was covered by the Wall Street Journal in 2010. Just tell her you were searching in their archives on "journalism" and came across it and thought it was interesting:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748703724104575379200412040286

please post the
>8steps
I'd like to know how fake my news is

lol @ all these profs sending their innocent bluepilled qts here to learn about "fake news", but instead getting redpilled
they fail at indoctrination by allowing free thought

>picks up stories from RT and other state run propaganda networks
>see, totally legitimate reporting :)

This assignment is biased as flippity floop flopping fuck.
First of all it says it doesn't want extreme left or right then goes on to list the most extreme right sites as fake news period and the liberal pissholes as legit. So, you aren't even allowed to decide what is fake for yourself, you're being fucking told what is fake. If you were to challenge this teachers thinking I'm sure they'd fail you

>a very soft science
Mm I see, you imply that the softer a science, the less credible it is. Next time someone is sick, they should call a math teacher instead of a doctor, you know, more "purity" in the maths, amirite? lel

>Let me just make shit up about the consensus in sociology, do you believe my strawman?

The answer is no, kek.

>Let me tell you what a scientist is: a scientist is anyone that agrees with me, deal?

Once again, the answer is no, lil' guy. I'm rooting for you though, eventually you'll convince me and your sociology professor to stop white genociding your grades. ;*

ekeke, i went through
it's not actually too bad, section 3, for evaluating your sources (although the MSM fail on many of the points)
the real kicker is the "examples of fake news" etc.
check out the infographic

>Google me some sociology to correct the unfortunate gaps in my education

For free? I think you have the internet, don't you? Aren't you one of those types that thinks he can research everything? Get cracking, I suggest wikipedia. If not, sign up for harvard classes on sociology or another uni that offers them for free, it's not rocket surgery, burgerbro.

I get the feeling though...I'm peering into my crystal ball... I see... I see that you won't do this because of the fear your ideology has instilled in you... I see... a mind that will remain unlearned...

Stick to STEM. Liberal art degrees are just for willfully going into debt.

I used to go to Valencia, now at UCF. It gets much better there. Push through the bullshit and you'll be rewarded. Or you can talk to the professor directly like any normal human being, instead of blogging here.

>I get to decide what actual sociology is, don't I?

The answer is no. Let me know if there's anything else you're confused about. I'm here to help.

>Mm I see, you imply that the softer a science, the less credible it is.
You said it.
>Next time someone is sick, they should call a math teacher instead of a doctor, you know, more "purity" in the maths, amirite?
Maybe if you want to keep playing the retard character you're going with. Medicine is a "hard" science.
>The answer is no, kek.
Yep, you're full of shit alright. Can't even provide the consensus you're claiming we're in denial of. Obviously you're privy to it since you know we're in denial.
>Let me tell you what a scientist is: a scientist is anyone that agrees with me, deal?
An professor at valencia community college is objectively not a scientist by definition. Post their credentials.

This has NOTHING to do with sociology. This is about someone forcing their world view on you. This assignment doesn't promote free thinking and critical ideals.
It tells you, this is the world view, if you don't share it, you fail.
Fuck off Mohammed

>the only thing a balanced human being needs is a calculator, the clicking sounds soothe me when I go into my asperger's hugbox

I'm sorry that your ideology has ruined your education, burgerbro. Look on the bright side, Obamacare still hasn't been repealed so you can still go to the therapist for it (Trump claiming it was is fake news, who would have thought).

>you're in denial of the scientific consensus
>what you expect me to just TELL you which consensus that is?!?!

You're fucking pathetic.

just no

By your first point, it seems you are implying its just as effective to call in a sociologist instead of a doctor. That seems wrong.

>going to university for liberal arts

for what purpose? You don't learn anything.

>Medicine is as pure a science as math! Let me backpedal some, can't I?

The answer is no, bud. You need to learn to own up to your words.

>If you don't Google stuff for me, I'm going to throw a tantrum and hold my breath REEEEE

Buddy, you need a time out. No, got it?

>My teacher is a meenie poopoo buttmouth

Alright, lil' guy, we need that time out pronto.

>he thinks obamacare provides something otherwise unavailable
lol what a fuckin imbecile

Here are the 8 steps of identifying "fake news."

NPR has gone full left

Its ad nauseum dribble nowadays. Some bits I can tolerate (still like marketplace and science friday) but ill be damned if they dont squeeze subtle right bashing into Every. Fucking. Show.

And then they tout their "unbiased" "level headed" analysis.

>Sociology is not about society! Also, why do i have to learn mean things like facts that involve me being wrong? It can't be science NO NO NO NO

user...I... I-I don't know how to break it to you... but the test results came in. I'm afraid you're... wrong. I'm sorry. I'll leave the room so you can have some time to process this. Sometimes... men turn to God during hard times. I'll be around, alright?

>not instantly dropping anti-white Marxist courses with Jewish professors
I had one at the start of this semester (an intro to anthropology class) and after flipping through the textbook and seeing Marxist terms and anti-white rhetoric I instantly dropped the class

>libguides.valenciacollege.edu/fakenews
Lol says Pizzagate is fake news.

>GOOGLE STUFF FOR ME YOU POOPMOUTH

Buddy, that attitude will get you nowhere. Your mom had a talk with you about this, didn't she?

>Medicine is as pure a science as math!
Who made this claim?
Are you gonna keep acting like a retard?

lol, who am I asking? Of course you are.

What drives a man to do such a thing? Boredom? Or are you actually invested in this debate? Are we an unemployed(unemployable) graduate with a useless degree?

Yeah, it is biased as hell. But it's not like you can argue it, you just get told you'll fail the assignment if you don't follow the instructions. I was already told as much. I went to the office to complain, and they said the teacher is free to frame her assignments how she wishes.

So basically the only option I have is to try to create outrage. But that requires a lot of people, so I'm trying to get attention out there. This is something that affects everyone. Universities create the intelligencia of our society. If they go through this kind of indoctrination, what does the future of our society hold?

You remind me of a species of internet poster that has almost gone extinct, a Snarky Liberal. You know you have been replaced by loud morons who spend endless amounts of time denigrating the free market, blaming the US for every problem and hanging on to bizarre theories about green behavior.

>drop the class/switch classes/refund
>do the report
>Find fake news in Real news story
>Post the hw assignment and the report around campus.

>An assignment presenting a single world view as right with no other choices possible is considered education by the teacher and this useless fucking kraut
Don't you have a immigrant to be prepping to fuck your wife you useless fucking waste of air

Send it to Campus Watch and Campus Reform
www.campus-watch.org
www.campusreform.org

My degree is mechanical engineering and I have a house, car, and zero debt. My liberal arts friends are working at bookstores and coffee shops and bitch about being broke while their only achievement is in using correct gender pronouns. An accredited engineering degree will still require liberal arts classes but you will come out of college being useful to society and in demand.

I love how CNN is the measure of true neutral.

>I didn't understand your point, can you reiterate it for me?

Okay, but just this once, I'll slow it down a bit for you, 'kay? The point of arguing about "hard" science vs "soft" science is that each academic discipline has its specialization. To say that a biologist has a "harder" science than medicine does is to ignore the fact that medicine applies biology, and the application of biology into medicine creates its own operating theories, rendering a biologist as unsuitable to be a doctor. In the case of society, the discipline to study it scientifically is sociology. Thus, any other discipline is unsuitable for this purpose.

I guess Campus Watch mostly focuses on middle east stuff, but Campus Reform has a "Send us a tip" page for exactly this kind of bias.
campusreform.org/TIP/

This thread makes me sad for my children. Not so much for my son, because he can go to a trade school and pick up a 6 figure job relatively easy. My daughter however, what do? Hopefully I can keep her off the pole long enough that she meets a successful young man and starts pumping out white grand babies.

This is the way to do it but you need to expose the teacher along the way and make sure people know the university and class this is happening in

Move the networks you have in the centre close to the far left and that’s more accurate

Using this reedit tier garbage guide....

>Obamacare didn't make care more affordable in America! Those are fake news!!!

See, this is the kind of confusion that your teachers help you clear out of. Stay in school, buddy.

Thank god I've finished my general education without running into a class like that.

Worst thing that happened to me was dealing with a feminist English literature prof. Who ended up really liking me for some reason.

I did. And was told if I didn;t folow the instructions I'd fail the assignment. I don;t get it. You guys argue about the degeneration of culture and society, but then when someone says "hey, here's an actual example of degeneration that is negatively effecting our system" it's blogging. I don't get it. Do you want the leftist indoctrination centers in place or not?

>Slate
At least Salon isn't in that category

>sociology
Jews require it in many schools to further their agenda of brainwashing the masses.

NPR, BBC, CNN, Vox, NBC are all left...

there is no germany anymore!

kek!

NPR is a government firm that lobbies for more government. It pretends to be sophisticated by speaking in monotone and playing classical music.
Also where is forbes?

>GRAAAHHH I'M NOT WRONG I'M NOT WRONG YOU PEEPEENOSE

If you keep this up, your conduct grade will not be good and your mom and I will be VERY dissapointed! We talked about this, bud. You can do better.

Whiter than you Muhammad

Ok want do you want German Liberal? Proof your country will be 20% Muslim, Frankfurt increasingly being unsafe. Media bias and Communist influence in academia?

>To say that a biologist has a "harder" science than medicine
No one said that.
>to ignore the fact that medicine applies biology
No one ignored it because no one made the claim
>In the case of society, the discipline to study it scientifically is sociology. Thus, any other discipline is unsuitable for this purpose.
It's the methods that are soft, you utter fucking retard. That's one of the key the differences between hard and soft sciences, along with whether or not the field itself is objective, which sociology is most definitely not.

Why are you even bothering to argue with that brainlet, he's either a troll or a fucking moron why waste your time

The class is intro to sociology and this is the professor's profile. Read it, she is a compelte and total joke. But this is what we have to go through to get our degree.

frontdoor.valenciacollege.edu/faculty.cfm?uid=ATRIERBIENIEK

>The world is as small as my eye can see, but I went to school, I swear!

Oh no, I am so sorry, user. The system failed you, what a pity. For example, I got a humanities degree and now work at a major tech company that is number 1 in market share in what it does, and I meet people just like you in the company. Unfortunately, those people aren't as adaptable to tolerant world views and are let go as a result of believing things that go against established sociology. Things like racism come from this world view, to believe that the culmination of history doesn't affect your upbringing and possibilities... it creates a struggle within them, people notice their bigoted world views, and thus the company lets them go. It is bad for business.

You might suffer the same fate, but I really wish you won't. There is still hope for you as long as you have the capacity to change. Feel better, user.

Jews, Commies and Socialist fags have taken over many university spots, teaching young adults how to be lovers of Communism and hate anyone and everything else, including their parents if they don't subscribe.

From that maelstrom spawned Antifa, who will be back in the Spring, bigger and nastier than ever.

I remember going to high school in Florida and it was awful. I had many teachers that would talk about how socialism is the only way and one teacher almost failed me because I disagreed and those same teachers would show use fake articles that had been proven wrong and preach about it as if it was fact. Debates were the worst because there was never a debate just people regurgitating what they were told to believe and everyone saying “yes this is fact” but not even understanding the topic.

>Obamacare didn't make care more affordable in America!
It literally did not. Insurance is not healthcare, and it didnt even make that more affordable for those who could already get it.

Crazy a german is so invested in defending US corporate-fascism, or maybe not.

This. I had a history class with a Jewish professor and he started the class summing up American history as 3 things "Violence, Greed and Racism". He used the phrase "white man" and "racist bastards" at least 5 times while going on about the poor Native Americans and enslaved blacks who did nothing wrong and didn't stand a chance, were just defending their people. The cherry on top was he picked on a white kid in the front row asking in front of the class multiple times why he looked so glum.
Immediately dropped the class.
Worst part is that the class only had 1 short paper and two tests so it would have been a breeze (probably so non-white students would do well).

The incident was such a fucking stereotype I preemptively dropped another social science class with a Jewish professor. Getting real sick of this shit, we need to take universities back.