youtube.com/watch?v=PEIrZO069Kg
hughhewitt.com/mark-steyn-remembers-william-f-buckley/
informationclearinghouse.info/article3700.htm
archive.is/boC8
youtube.com/watch?v=71B6hqEbbYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=c0xnUtqt_7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>literally who?

By and large, yes. I think his great failing was in not realizing how culturally damaged America was by the 60's and sexual liberation, he really believed the genie could be put back in the bottle.

What? Who is this person?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9M-q_kcn8

Fucking kids on my board.

Watch Best of Enemies.

He sounds like a fucking Trans Cuck of today.

youtu.be/YgQy70_LPS4?t=122

He was a CIA nigger that made the Republican party safe for the jew. Fuck him.

buckley was an effete closeted snob faggot

chomsky destroyed him on firing line

no

>buckley was an effete closeted snob faggot

True

>chomsky destroyed him on firing line

LOL no you retard

>saying something mean makes you a cuck
you queer

He threatened to punch him. Fuck off. Freedom of speech ends where physical force begins.

Yeah he, until his death, argued against the civil rights movement.

He wouldn't name Jew but this guy was a sole bulwark fighting cultural marxism

I like him, but with M Malice’s new book in April apparently Bill is a villain.

A man who merely shouted stop at the progressives instead of doing something about it.

>He wouldn't name Jew but this guy was a sole bulwark fighting cultural marxism
Fair assessment

yeah, he did, and it's on jewtube for you to check out yourself.

listen to this faggy know-nothing imperial douche

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho9M-q_kcn8

youtube.com/watch?v=PEIrZO069Kg

Norm MacDonald does a mean impression of him btw
Mark Steyn did a fantastic eulogy of him on Hugh Hewitt's show, but I can only find a transcript - hughhewitt.com/mark-steyn-remembers-william-f-buckley/

His stupid fucking chin when he talks. Jesus. I'm so glad he's dead.

We need politicians like him today more than ever

>Best Of Enemies
Is it good, or is it biased

He and Bill Kristal's father of the National Review started the NeoCons, which are the globalist Zionist Trotsky side of the NWO. He was the John Stewart of his day and brainwashed millions of boomers. His like died in the great meme war with TRump.
>By and large, yes.
moron boomer..

>We need politicians like him today more than ever
Moron millenial

>chomsky destroyed him on firing line
Chomsky never destroyed anyone. He uses NLP programming on dumb people like yourself. Buckley was a Trotskite, Chomsky a cultural marxist.

No he undermined the right-wing by constantly purging "extreme" elements and inviting in the Neocons. Any one article in the National Review might have been solid, but the editorial arc helped push America to the left. Watch Buckley's "Firing Line" to see more of this snake. When Hugh Hefner sold the empty gospel of "free love" Buckley let him go unchallenged. When George Wallace wanted to put America first Buckley fucked him over. He didn't deserve Joe Sobran's friendship.
Sauce:
informationclearinghouse.info/article3700.htm
archive.is/boC8

youtube.com/watch?v=71B6hqEbbYQ

youtube.com/watch?v=c0xnUtqt_7Q

he's such a fucking faggot.

Neocon Trotsky faggotry that created all the retarded boomers on the right.

This really makes me think

ehmmuh menuyhn shayghgnm goddamned face

thats what that twat sounds like

>homeschooled valedictorian, the post

Fuck off Boomer, no one wants your globalist TV programmed opinions anymore.

genx masterrace reporting in

stay mad, soiboi

It's pretty good
Introduces you both of the guys and their ideologies but from there you can jump into Buckley's writings and show

if you don't want someone in office who is willing to call lefties queers on live television then kill yourself

No, HE was our guy..fuck cancer.

THANK YOU! Fuck this other Brit Shit. I want some more Hitch in this thread.

He wasn't a neocon, but America when he was around knew no such thing as an alt-right. Our greatest gift, of being chameleons, was completely alien to his approach.

I just like his personality. he was so odd but so well spoken and quick witted. what the hell has happened to our media? he would never have a show on the air nowadays.

He was a Catholic. Americans aren't very Catholic and Catholics aren't Nazi. He was accused of being a Nazi and damaging protestant church, and therefore sued people who accused him, probably was butthurt, since he hated Nazis. Nowadays Catholics aren't seen as conservatives anyway. He was a fertile ground for new conservatives exploiting Christianity and being even more Kikery. He was founder of conservative movement in USA, but nowadays 100% of conservatives are Jews or Protestants. What's there to be said?

guy's an idiot and you are beta larpers for liking him

No one is our guy (except in the moment) because we can rip apart everyone because no one is perfect .

To a great deal, yes. I'm not sure what he thought of the Eternal Jew.

Er...no. The precise opposite of our guy.
>Marxist
>Anti-Nationalist
>Gloated about the USA becoming majority non-White
>Fedora-tipping Atheist
>Supported idiotic Neo-Con wars
>Supported EU

His only redeeming quality was his anti-Islam stuff, but anyone can do that.

True story, he did smoke weed in international waters.

That's pretttty coooooool. :)

All Christians say Jews are to blame, but then there's their holy father Jesus who is a literal Jew.
You should not ask what your country said, but what your country done for you.

Literally the founder of cuckservatism

Watching the Best of Enemies where he actually
names the jew, maybe i need the context to the quote

He was also a Jew and went anti Islam about the same time he found that out

Catholics used to be hot conservative shit, but then they all turned their back on Catholicism, probably because Catholics don't have such high approval for circumcision and USA is circumcised by best merchant.

Stop being such faggots

He was acused of anti semetism but said the quote needed context, so i dont know his views on the jq really. And desu i don't care, but people on here seem to think he started the hole neocon/cuckservatism movment and i dont know anything about that really. Was it his intention that conservatism would end up like this?

watch his firing line interview with hefner. he actually called the snowball that resulted from playboy's relatively tame nudie photos.

I am at the end of the documentary now, they end it with saying that Buckley lost

sorry leafy, couldn't hear you over the sound of all that dick in Trudeau's mouth