ITT: We say one nice thing about india
>superpower by 2020
>one of the largest armies in the world
>space program to the moon soon
>produced some of the best athletes in the olympics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5myLGolqMm0&t=273s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Indians influenced British chefs so they perfected curry. So thanks for inspiring our chefs to make the best curry in the world. Even if yours is slightly sub-par.

Great history and religion, great historic architecture and monuments, diverse natural resources and ecosystems, laid back and based people, fun movie industry, no jews, hilarious accent.

>our chefs
what is a bong doing in us

American's have food from all over the world. And I must say, British curry surpasses Indian in every regard.

Apu Nahasapeemapetilon is best Simpson’s character.

I find indian traditional clothing beautiful.

Poo

Before the British empire ruined India so they could conquer it, they were one of the greatest examples of a successful nation in all of time. The British ruined them through subversion of their culture, beliefs, and most importantly, the perversion of their caste system. In my opinion, the number one people in the world who deserve some sympathy are not the negroids, but the Indian.

My roommate in college was from India and their curry is repulsive. I’ve had the British version of whatever that chicken dish is called and it was very good.

Americans don't even know how to properly brew coffee, you just sip on that disgusting lukewarm sweet brown water on a paper cup, so I'm not surprised with your comment.

You managed to fuck up an AK clone. Congratulations

Indian's have strong grips.

>UMA

The youngest person to ever qualify for any US Olympics team is an Indian kid.
America's Ping Pong Prodigy: The 16 Project

youtube.com/watch?v=5myLGolqMm0&t=273s

It really is a butthole

That is disgusting

t. poo

How do I know? because I am tea. poo

Ive looked at over 137 pictures of ur women models and i saw 1 that was a qt 6/10. So be proud of her and treat her like a queen please?

All those "chefs" were south Asian immigrants.
Also, try eating them for 3 * 24*7*365
You can't. Its too heavy.

Honestly, you guys could be a superpower.
Aside from one problem: there's over a billion of you fuckers.
The 95% ruin it for the other 5% - genocide most of your countrymen, and India will one day join the ranks of the civilized world.

I like my curry thicc.

You mix it in the rice and eat with a spoon.

Ok?

I like the architecture and the bread

You guys have thin curry. And you eat it with a piece of bread. It's barbaric.

See

You put chicken hearts on pizza. Worse than pineapple fags.

Their open-air shits are quite lovely.

Sorry to hear about your flag. On the bright side, you can't be a first world country without niggers stealing your shit and blaming you for all their problems. You're at least half way there India.

learn English you fucking poo in loo!

Typical.

those curry niggers drive like a bunch of apes

If countries were people I'd consider India a cousin.

Hope they nuke Pakishit someday.

I hear you have properly sinking submarines

wrong

poos are shit at physical labor

one thing i admire about poos is arranged marriage. keeps the grills virgins and sponsors the traditional family unit

me as american colege girl I view indian men so sexy and hard penis

>so sexy and hard penis
Nice LARPing poo

They'll be able to all poo in the loo by 2019

no sir you are wrong I am no indian

Half of the nation poos in a loo.

You guys are more compassionate when lending money than the jews and chinese. You don't give too much interest and burden. Thank you for being a nicer version of loan shark in my country.

No one caught this joke.

Chicken tikki masala is basic af but i like it

They will probably manage to defecate in toilets by 2156

The british raj had a better flag.

Some of WEBMs from bollywood are pretty funny

Good food.

>lives 7000 km away from Italy, thinks he can tell people what they have to put on your pizza

Your coffee sucks. The only time in my life where I drank coffee with sugar was in th us because it just sucks

Friendly people

how does it feel to get cucked by niggers and jews

>ended Chinas stroke of costly military defeats and settlements with a decisive victory over Indians even worse trained, even worse equipped, even worse fed, even worse organized and not even real human wave "army"

I like Samosas

did someone say poo hate thread?