How come 99% of white people are utterly incapable of raising their children correctly?

How come 99% of white people are utterly incapable of raising their children correctly?

Fake. No airline has seat spacing that wide.

Implying PoC do it any better

Considering the average person to say is stranger danger and shreiks if they see kids wandering off by themselves for a long time you need to not respect the authority of other parents.

Are you an abbo or a gook?

Fake. That man would have been thrown off the plane due to being seated so close to an unaccompanied minor.

she needs a good dicking

There is nothing more ill-behaved than a nigger child. I don't know where this meme that black parents "raise their children right" and "don't spare the rod" came from, because in actuality I can't count how many times I've been in a public place where some black kids are running around like little monsters and their nigger mother just sits there watching

Crime statistics would have something to say about your faggoted comment.

i think you meant spics and niggers, their kids are fucking horrible.

This

Try again,nigger. When niggers like you have kids for the sole purpose of income and don’t even apply any parenting, you have no leg to stand on.

Yeah.

Also, James Gandolfini is dead.

I blame Rap music.
prove me wrong

>black
>parents
you mean black mothers?

Everytime, like an anti white article written by a (((stein)))

/thread

Small dogs

Growing up with the responsibility of letting a Chihuahua piss all over everything, jump on everyone, growl and yap but still called cute doesn't translate well into a 75lb child.

t. someone who just came from friends house with two of these things...and a couple small dogs

How can they raise their kids when they work all day? Children in the west are more influenced by school, peers and media than their parents.

They are scared to discipine them.

They will forever be adolescent in their minds unless disciplined and civilized by their parents.

Jew psychologists tell Parents never to do this.

This leaves children to let their childish whims grow into adult versions of it.

Rather than extinguish foolish childish wants and whims -

Thank you

"People"

>that kid
>white

Because they're subhuman

Hue

>they run
>so they are bad

Mad Buckrat!

Majority rape/abuse/neglect them. The hot kid ass is too much, and then BOOM, now dad is the kid's little bitch or else she tells. This is a system that breeds violently mentally ill humans. Please do not rape your kids. The results can affect generations and cause endless suffering.

Still better than neglect.

Lack of discipline/corporal punishment. We've started to treat children like people, taking and reasoning with them like they were adults. Children aren't mentally it emotional developed enough for that until thier late teens, if ever.

Add in absentee parents and children are raised by tv/media.

It's complicated mixture of things that effects not only white parents

>most convicted pedos are whites
>expecting white parents to properly raise a child

Fake and utterly gay.

At that age we where traveling without parents.

Shitty trees make shitty apples.

That's because 99% of white people do not listen to Molyneux.

Fake. Arabs don't have laws against pedophiles and this make the statistics look bad on our behalf.

This. Black and mexican children are the fucking worst. I see it everywhere I go. If anything white children and asian children are the most well behaved on average.

>trying to buy groceries
>literally surrounded by hoards of spic families
>four generations of them at once. they'll bring the fucking grandparents with them.
>little beanlets running around, knocking shit over, grabbing things, throwing things, shouting in spanish
>get stuck behind them when in line to pay
>takes the cashier half an hour to process all of their WIC checks, 3 EBT cards with SNAP and cash assistance that have to be processed separately

200% THIS. Black children are the worst, they’re rude as fuck and annoying. White children and Asians are definitely more well mannered without a doubt.

>the buttfucking pedo sodomite gives his shit opinion on parenting

That makes perfect sense. Black children who are harshly disciplined for being little shits would never be as well behaved as white children who are hardly disciplined for being little shits would be.

I've read enough hentai to know how that picture ends

modern society has made it so that the government will take away your children if you do something that even remotely resemble discipline

post original image pls

asians in Western society raise children better than whites.
>b-but the blacks are worse
well done whites are doing better than IQ80 subhumans at a fundamental human task, are you going to accept this as your standard? lmao

>most convicted pedos are whites
you mean (((white)))

This. Mexicans are by far the worst

are you going to use insectoid people as your standard?

whites are the only people that don't bring their kids into a supermarket at 9pm or later. I want to beat these shit skins heads in. I am trying to get stuff done but no. I have a kid running around while I try and fill shit onto the shelf

Just got home from target. Single mother on her phone, with a 6yo kid screaming bloody murder the entire time.

I was only in the store for a few minutes to get a prescription, and I was surprised to hear the screaming continue.

As I walked out, she was checking out (by putting her near a self-check machine and waving at a store assistant to bag it for her), while still glued to the phone.

The failed abortion in the cart was ripping open bag and throwing items. I passed by them and said "what a terrible mother" outloud in her direction, loud enough so other customers turned and looked. She turned her back and continued on the phone, ignoring everything, including the child.

This is why I praise suicide bombers and mass shooters. Less humans, the better.

i know it's been said, but i just want to say that nigger kids are the absolute worst

>How come 99% of black people are utterly incapable of raising their children correctly?

Corrected! no need to thank me!

Because whites are obsessed with nigger culture

Implying the State and the Electronic Jew don't raise all children these days...

because left leaning scum in society decided it was a crime, punishable by jail time and the stealing of your children by (((((((((((((child protective services))))))))))))) to beat your child when they do wrong.