>Pres Trump Joint press conf w/Kazak Pres Nazarbayev 1/16/18
youtu.be/8q-vizpEHa4
>Pres Trump meets w/Kazak Pres Nazarbayev 1/16/18
youtu.be/7JTM0n-LMRY

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Bear-Claw-Events-Reviews-E820811.htm
westmonster.com/may-capitulates-44-5m-to-french-for-calais-more-child-migrants1/
poolreports.kinja.com/
youtu.be/URo_PIrcZBQ
twitter.com/Stratfor/status/954020758434566144
youtube.com/watch?v=WsKUg2WHezM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

AWOO

Ty for baking

AWOO~

MBGA

I hope you're all having a wonderful day.

Can the EU just die already?

>Paul Krugman gets called out on his shit
>um, no sweetie, I retracted it in a barely publicized piece three days later! Also, we don't fact-check opinions
>the absolute state of journalism today

tfw. born 1979
Not lazy and apathetic enough to be Gen-X
Not over-emotional and insane enough to be Milennial...

>fetishize space
>roasties will just ruin that too

glassdoor.com/Reviews/Bear-Claw-Events-Reviews-E820811.htm

>Company wants to interview me
>Everything looks good
>look at glassdoor

Why do so many of these scummy companies exist

TOP KEK
These fucking SJWs are going to create a generation of ruthless fucking warriors.
Generation Zyklon indeed

>born too soon to travel the stars with an android wife to keep you company

MAGA indeed! Thanks for baking

But I like watching Macron bully May.

>It's the Republicans fault the government shutdown because they wouldn't give full amnesty to the illegals.

And don't forget about microgravity. In space, bitches

CAN

FLY

People took their money out of the stock market because of that article, including my liberal uncle. He still refuses to put his retirement back in as he believes the stock market is going to crash any day now.

Are all the upcoming elections just Republicans defending seats or retaining seats?

That's funny because in 2008 I remember when the 83-89 group was still the majority on Sup Forums there were constant posts bitching about people born 90 and later

so what happened in Wisconsin?

>FlyingcrackheadLEIA.jpg

FUCKING CAPTCHA!!! REEEE!!!
It doesn't know where the fucking street signs are REEEEE!!!!

Gen Z is less white, more liberal, more sexual, and addicted to social media more than any other generation.
All 'based gen z' studies were conducted in England, which has a massively growing Muslim population. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that muslims hold conservative views on women and drugs.
Gen Z is fucked.
t. teacher

>we won't be able to just transform worthless neets into actual women by that point

Joke's on him the stock market could always crash any day now.

even if it crashes, it would be back to where it is now in a few years. When a market crashes is the time to buy in.

Democrat won in some meaningless special election with like 20% turnout, or as the shills will spin it, the Rethuglican party is finished

>women entrepreneurs will start up a space program fully fundedicated by white knights
>launch their orbiters into space to join the rest

I've seen shit like that before too. Took me a while to figure out what "in-store marketing campaigns" meant. The real red flag was when they asked for an interview only hours after I sent in an application. I can't even being to imagine how empty and soulless people who do those jobs must be.

Maybe he likes internet money better

>he believes the stock market is going to crash any day now.
>81-82 recession
>91-92 recession
>early 2000s dot come bubble that was fixed due to post 9/11 military spending
>2008 great recession
We're due for another one. He isn't wrong.

The sooner Europe is in chaos and the men of Europe gets their spirit back the better. If they kill the shalom sandniggers on their continent the shalom sandniggers here lose backup. Also, about that bullying westmonster.com/may-capitulates-44-5m-to-french-for-calais-more-child-migrants1/

MEGA

busing in illegal votes from the twin shitties most likely

79 is still GenX my fellow oldtimer.

That would be fine too I guess.

What would be better for America in the short and long term, eliminating all entitlement programs for nonwhites, or encouraging white family formation via white gibs for multiple kids

>shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that muslims hold conservative views on women and drugs.
Raping women is a conservative view?
wtf im a liberal now

Are you trying to give me an extreme existential crisis in which death would be genuinely preferable to life? Because thats how you give me an extreme existential crisis in which death is genuinely preferable to life.

>be your own boss

Tfw I'm all over the board.
Highly educated but never had a real job. Just internships and part time shit here and there
I've had sex but never been in a relationship and I'm nearly 33
Certainly some commitment issues

This.
How much more are eurofags going to take? I know we have the niggers and beaners, but at least I can call them out, and the US is way larger and easier to get away from them ((for now)). You guys won't even leave the house now m8's!
I legit feel sorry for the good Anons in Eurohell.

Not exactly. Throwing acid in their face and beheading them because you expect them to recite the proper Quran verse as you rape a goat and they don't is.

Public pool is back with a different URL. You may want to put the change in the pastebin poolreports.kinja.com/

Democrats are taking back our country from you Russian shills
#wegotthis

>chillin in the spaceship lunch pod
>squeezing some tendie paste into my mouth
>Sunrise over Saturn's rings out the porthole
>Sudden screaming
>Bitch comes FLYING THROUGH THE POD ARMS OUTSTRETCHED AND FANGS BARE
>YOU LEFT YOUR RELIEF TUBE ATTACHED TO THE HEAD AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>This is why we can't have nice things

i guess i can accept that.
Were you also under the illusion that life would actually be fun?

Message to TrumpOP.

>when you have an image you want to post but can't remember what fucking filename you gave it

In any case the Hispanic Heritage Foundation did a study and found that 47% of Gen Z would have voted Trump but only 32% would have voted Hillary. In particular the white kids were something like 80% behind Trump.

thanks for doing that
Keep posting that change until TrumpOP notices and changes the pastebin

Sauce?

Fascinating, I have so much to learn about True Conservative Values (tm).

>Democrats are the ones calling for a shutdown
>but Republicans will totally get blamed for it

>oops, there was sudden unexpected pressure drop
>bitch is catapulted into space without a suit
>more tendies for self
win win.

>the absolute state of this thread

it's technically on that side, they're like hyper-ultra-conservatives

We only care about the whites in gen z, who are categorically more based. My real worry is that theyll gas us first for sitting here posting on a singaporean soap carving board instead of stopping the madness

Rally Today

youtu.be/URo_PIrcZBQ

M-Mommy!

Some user there didn't even knew there was an election, GOP seems to be working overtime to take back the house and senate.

Checked
>Republicans ALWAYS blamed for EVERYTHING.

Mine got real fun once I had kids. They're fucking awesome!

how do you do fellow pedes?

It's absolute bizarre how media tries to spin this level of immigration which is essentially the nation version of wife swapping as a regular and normal activity that liberal normies just accept without a second thought. What irritates me more are those who wont spend a day living in those communities lording over those who do.

wen?

Republicans got complacent and they lost a seat they have held on since 2001. The incumbant left that seat many months ago and she was very popular and so she was elected to her new post easily and is doing quite well. However, people were either apathetic and/or they had no idea that their was supposed to be an election because those morons at the RNC did nothing to spread the word there ad dumbasses at Kikebert aren't doing shit while Dimm websites are.

It's Brit/pol/ that inspired me to check this place out, the first time since last August.

I'd bet my house on this place being populated by teenagers. You're absolute cringelords.

MIne's 16 now.
Not quite as much fun as he once was.
Im in 18 yr depression though, so...

Don't compare worthless neets to women. At least the neets can mostly provide for themselves

If you didn't set foot in /tg/ during the entirety of the election season you probably are an extreme newfag

After the last shutdown the GOP hold on congress got bigger.

No one turned out to vote, especially not republicans.

WI SD10 2016:
Republican: 56496 (63.22%)
Democrat: 32863 (36.78%)
Total: 89359

WI SD10 2018:
Republican: 9908 (44.16%) (17.5% of 2016)
Democrat: 12250 (54.59%) (37.3% of 2016)
Other: 280 (1.25%)
Total: 22438 (25.1% of 2016)

Watch it someone might post le 56% mutt memes because of that. Ignoring that certain (((families))) have had their way with Europe for 3 centuries now.

>inspired me
You post menopausal? You drinking a glass of wine right now? Cause I've only ever heard of age-ed women being 'inspired' to do things.

Um, no sweetie
You're just losing
#wegotthis

According to Ballotpedia the district in question is a "pivot district", basically it's the state equivalent of a swing state because it incorporates both liberal and conservative areas.

Last year the incumbent (a Republican) got 63% of the vote, but originally in 2000 when she first won she only got 50% of the vote to her opponent's 47%.

In 2016 the Republicans got 52,000 votes to 32,000 or so for the Democrats but in this election the Democrats got a WHOPPING 12,000 votes to the Republicans getting only 9,000 votes

Basically no one bothered to vote and the Democrats put a lot of cash into turning out their voters.

What the Democrats don't tell you is that the Republicans won two elections in Wisconsin that very same day.

seconded
Doppelsauce

I don't remember whether I did or didn't visit /ptg/ during 2016 but the last time I visited was August 2017 and you were all running on steam then.

How in the fuck is this place still around?

devil is a part-timer

Plox dont feed this shill.

I was an underage user for quite some time and I remember those 83-89 guys bitching about us 90s babies as well. What's funny is that looking back, early millennials seem to be bigger shitlibs than late millennials, who share more traits with Gen Z

Maybe, maybe not but to seem to be seeking validation for some reason.

Chekd

That's been their go to playbook every time for the past who knows how long.
No way it's going to fly with Trump at the helm though.

Ronald Blumpf is not my President!

>twitter.com/Stratfor/status/954020758434566144
As long as they obey the Sunah and the Ayatolah this is a losing fight.

Is she cute? Post pics, asking for my 16 year old son.

who will be the first politician in VR chat

youtube.com/watch?v=WsKUg2WHezM

Apparently some Germs aren't completely cucked

The difference here is not allowing amnesty is a big pet issue for the tea partiers and the trumpers, the idea that the Democrats are willing to shut down the government to try and get amnesty will galvanize Republicans as much as it galvanizes Democrats to vote.

In particular it will probably secure that AZ senate seat for McSally in 2018, meaning that we only need to succeed in kicking Democrats out across the Plains/Rust Belt and defending House seats (something the Republicans have done really easily despite low Trump approval ratings and supposedly high polls for Democrats taking the House) and it becomes an easy win.

The reality of all this isn't that the Democrats have some kind of advantage, instead it tells me the Democrats even with a big advantage in general polling still manage to do poorly indicating that they'd need an even larger advantage to win anything.

NO WALL, NO DEAL!

Your psychology degree isn't working. I'm merely an observer.

Trump is heading to Pen. to back the GOP candidate. Watch him lose

Mine either.
>Donald Trump

Do you have your TV License or Govt assigned frendo yet user?

By the way, Trump prioritized women-owned businesses in the SBA program for an additional $500 million. Because he's a sexist pig who hates women.

is there a quick rundown of all the races going on? Kikegle is just putting the "MUH DEMOCRAT WIN" ahead of every actual meaningful piece of information im trying to look for

>running on steam
>22k + threads
Your recollection of events is something else.

More importantly is to note there are an estimated 1 million illegals under 18 in California. How many millions of Gen Z kids aren't even citizens and can be deported? How many are underage anchor babies who will simply go back with their parents when their parents get deported?

Gen Z (along with the Millennials and Gen X) could all easily become 5-10% whiter through mass deportations and changes to the immigration system.

>early millennials seem to be bigger shitlibs
Bro, their pre pubescent years included hours of 9/11 slash Iraq/Afghan war footage daily, followed by homo Obama. When that Friday song girl happened I remember saying that the constant fear mongering fried kids' brains.