Don’t like ‘em, don’t like ‘em. I don’t like Dalmatians...

Don’t like ‘em, don’t like ‘em. I don’t like Dalmatians. Or maybe I haven’t met enough of them to form better opinion on them. Come closer tovar!

Other urls found in this thread:

eparhija-dalmatinska.hr/Apel-Skradin-l.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm Dalmatian from Sibenik.

You’re not Dalmatian, even though you might be from Dalmatia ( you probably fled). It’s the same thing if some African or Arab says he’s British, German or French. It’s more than just regional thing.

Sta ti seres o dalmaciji

But I do like the dogs though.

Ok so tell me im from Split why you hate Dalmatia

they acquire you tourism mone

Tovars are better than other Croatians, especially Purgers

plz do need more free houses

It was a long time ago in Trogir. Full of tourists. There was a big traffic jam which could be resolved if somebody just put a traffic policeman to regulate the traffic. But it was rainy and when some guy was asked why does nobody regulate the traffic he said: “We can’t put our guys in the middle of a rain”.

Fuck is the Usthse all over again

They have cancer called Hajduk. You'd be better of without it.

They are lazy but a smart bunch. Reminds me of Serbians (from Serbia proper and especially south of Šumadija)

Also, ORJUNA was based

I'm a US expat living on Brac. There's a lot of inbreeding here. 10% of the people are very dicey. Also, there's no word for 'inconsiderate' in the Croatian language.

nepromišljen, lakomislen

Once again. A Serb from Dalmatia is not “real” Dalmatian.

>Also, there's no word for 'inconsiderate' in the Croatian language.
See and pic related

Yea Trogir i guess you are talking about the traffic near the main bus station near the bridge i hate it also but they cant do anything there

You may be joking but many of my friends are ustasas and me too but we condem the "genocide"

I'm not even saying anything about Serbs from Dalmatia. I'm talking about the real Dalmatians

Those words are relative. For example, parking in the middle of the road is not considered inconsiderate. Cutting in line, causing people to wait for you - it's all normal behavior, and therefore not 'inconsiderate' relatively.

>You may be joking but many of my friends are ustasas and me too but we condem the "genocide"
Are you retarded? How can you be Ustasha in Dalmatia when Ante Pavelić literally sold you off to Italians?

Stop drying your clothes outside when it’a full of people. Very rude.

My surname dates back to middle ages , my ancestors were from Skradin, that little town has a Orthodox Church in middle of town firstly built in 1348 my ancestors fought the Turks and later on forcefully fought for Austro Hungary, I have blue eyes and just because you saw that im Serb that does not make non Dalmatian.

The only thing I like about Hajduk is the history but todays Torcida and Hajduk arent something i support

it’s*

>that little town has a Orthodox Church in middle of town firstly built in 1348
Wikipedia says Sv. Spiridon church was built in 1687

I don't speak Croatian, but what the hell are the female workers always shouting to each other when go into any Studenac or small Konzum? It happens almost every time and they're shouting over each other like it's the New York Stock Exchange!

>"genocide"
Just saw this. Elaborate why do you put that word in quotes

He said he would reclaim it when he mustered enough power to fight Italy so id rathet be a ustasa than a commie who sucks tito's and serbias dick no offense serbiabro

Heard you were talking shit.

eparhija-dalmatinska.hr/Apel-Skradin-l.htm

Its just how people are in these parts like I myself talk loudly cuz im used to it

I reci mi kakvi su Hercegovci?

Start using fucking vowels as God intended them to be used.

There are some conspiracy theories about it so i put it in "

Sorry

>He said he would reclaim it when he mustered enough power to fight Italy
False promises. He couldn't have done that since Italy was strongly allied with Nazi Germany. And it was him who gave those parts to Italy in the first place

God you burgers are annoying. You just settle somewhere and complain about locals all the time. Fuck off from Croatia if you don't like it there, Ameritard

The virgin Serb vs the Chad Croat

Idk but i do like despise him for that but modern ustasa are saying that that was a mistake

He is stealing your wife and there's nothing you can do about it.

Idk he will probably steal your wife you cuck cuz you put no fight

Why are you showing this gypsy?

>cuz

Based Serbian Kara Boga prepared to utterly destroy your girl's pussy.

Don’t have a gf

Haven't you heard for "Srbska cast" (not a typo, that's how their organization is named)?

All of serbian land top kek you fucking turk

>Orthodox Church in middle of town firstly built in 1348
Built as a croatian catholic church in 1348,
queen Jelena Šubić gave you that church in 17th century

Not anymore after her first BSC, heh.

Dalmatians are historic Serbs that converted to Catholicism. Banjo Luka Serbs are in contrast historic Croats that converted to Orthodoxy. Its all rather befuddled unfortunately.

She is taking your Kosovo and there is nothing you can do about it.

>be Serbian gypsy turkroach baby
>larp as a nationalist
>shoot steroids to become large
>pretend to do humanitarian work
>probably was never in a fist fight
>go neighboring country
>get permabanned

Yes. Turkish. Turks were conquerors, and your insults only make us stronger. Whatever little Turkish gene their is grows with every provocation, and accelerates your doom.

>serbija do ontarija
Mani me servske mitomanije

You activated my trap card.

>openly supporting Israel
no shit the Croat would get in the panties of every German leader's beliefs.

I approve of dis meme

Srednja škola: Srbin
Fakultet: Srbin (bacc.ing.srb)
Zanimanje: Srbin

Im Dalmatian
And I like all croats

Exactly.

>what is de administrando imperio

We also fight a lot
Out all the provinces of the KuK, the majority came from dalmatia

Mi smo veci Turci od vas.

Bas zato morati crci od bolova.

Dok je dolazio porez iz Zagreba i Ljubljane i dok ste svi radili i išli na more nije vas bilo briga za to vaše Srbstvo. Tek kad je nestalo para ste se sjetili da se može i klat.

Not to mention that only in recent history orthodox croats are considered serbian

>We also fight a lot
Which is also the same case with those Serbians I've mentioned. Vojvodina Serbs are cucks

He has tits

>orthodox croats

Jel ih i vi zovete cigani?

Serbs will never be Croats, and Croats will never be Serbs. To be a Serb is a privilege given by god to the chosen few.

The borders were always rather indistinct and outside powers constantly fought for influence. So you get muslims, catholic and orthodox christians. No such thing as historic Serbs and Croats since both sides have white specimens and subhumans alla kreatura balkanska.

Ne znam, ali su definitivno na nizoj socijalnoj lestivici ovde, i to zahvaljujuci njima samima i njihovom ponasanju koje je unistilo i ono malo dobrog u Vojvodini sto je ostalo. Cast izuzecima, naravno

>delusional
Speak English so the whole world can understand you

>burgermutt wants to talk about inbreds
Start with your own country :)

Rusimo vam krstove po Sarajevu a vi picke dolazite u BL i slikate se sa Dodickom. Nastavite sa vasim humanitarnim radom.

This.

But iv never seen a croat claiming that all serbs are croats converted to eastern orthodoxy nor claiming that all land to bulgaria is croatian

>>what is de administrando imperio
ono šro se zvala dalmacija je u ono doba dosezala do raške, obrazuj se

Ottomans messed everything up causing mass migrations and breaking up our kingdoms. Idk about yours, but in our medieval states it was forbidden to mix with Vl*Ch subhumans, and after breaking-up that rule became
annulled. Only true Serbs continued to follow it

i mi vama rusimo dzamije po republici srpskoj dok se vi slikate sa le bakir izetbegovicem pickice jedne

Wew. Lurk moar.

Cigan je stanje uma.

Explain pls

Ever heard of in-group preferences. You associate with people you have similarities to. Whether you are classified as croat, serb, its subjective and pointless.

dobro, i? granica hrvata i srba je bila na cetini i neretvi

Dobra dzamija u BL sto se ponovo otvorila.

Ciganin*

>Speak English so the whole world can understand you
you came here as a refugee, and as a refugee you left

About one quarter of all people living in Slavonia in the 16th century were Muslims who mostly lived in towns, with Osijek and Požega being the largest Muslim settlements.[7] Like other Muslims who lived in Croatia (Lika and Kordun) and Dalmatia, they were all forced to leave their homes by the end of 1699. This was the first example of the cleansing of Muslims in this region. This cleansing of Muslims "enjoyed the benediction of Catholic church". Around 130,000 Muslims from Croatia and Slavonia were driven to Ottoman Bosnia and Herzegovina.[8][9] Basically, all Muslims who lived in Croatia, Slavonia and Dalmatia were either forced to exile, murdered or enslaved.[7]

Thousands of Serb refugees crossed Danube and populated territories of Habsburg Monarchy left by Muslims. Leopold I granted ethno-religious autonomy to them without giving any privileges to the remaining Muslim population who therefore fled to Bosnia, Herzegovina and Serbia spreading anti-Christian sentiment among other Muslims there.[10] The relations between non-Muslim and Muslim population of Ottoman held Balkans became progressively worse.[11]

At the beginning of the 18th century remaining Muslims of Slavonia moved to Posavina.[12][13] The Ottoman authorities encouraged hopes of expelled Muslims for a quick return to their homes and settled them in the border regions.[14] The Muslims comprised about 2/3 population of Lika. All of them, like Muslims who lived in other parts of Croatia, were forced to convert to Catholicism or to be expelled.[15] Almost all buildings that belonged to Muslim religion and culture were destroyed in the region of Croatia after Muslims had to leave it.[16]

Fala svidja mi se zastava.

Evo jedna dzamijica u Srbiji sveze srusena prosle godine.

To bese ona ilegalna dzamija sto su je cigani napravili finansirani od strane arapa lol

I'm thinking about having my honeymoon in Croatia.

plakem