Sup Forums despise california

>Sup Forums despise california
>California is best at industry(IT, entertainment,agriculture, etc)
>california is also best at research and education(caltech,stanford,UCB,UCSD, etc)
>Califrnia is known as #1 cultural center in US
>Califnia is diverse

tell me, why you hate california?

I will visit California as short stay student next month :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2KeNheFleg
ocregister.com/2016/05/20/orange-countys-income-gap-the-rich-earn-11-times-more-than-the-poorest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we dont.

>why you hate california?
Their income pays for a bunch of red states and we can't fucking stand it. It makes us feel inferior and hypocritical to take those gibs, so we hate them.

I'd think you'd know best Japan you excel in all of these sectors. Also--

>AGRICULTURE!?

As a Citizen of Pennsylvania I refuse to believe these salty and sandy hills have ANY place for natural food growth outside of a Hydroponics Farm. I REFUSE!

I live there and it sucks: anti-business, pro-authoritarianism, financial shithole, and the education system sucks.

Bring lots of money and be prepared to have your Asian privilege checked

Make sure you hang around blacks to get the full American experience

>Whiny bitches
>Highest restrains on basic constitutional rights
>Worst pollution
>Worst poverty
>46th in state education
>15th in crime
>Tiny middle class because of taxes
>Most unequal wealth. All the rich people own the money, not the working class
>Don't let the police do their jobs
>Culture center of the USA? Yeah only for retards. Most states hate California culture and views.
>Shitty celebrities that constantly break the law then try to preach morality to us "common folk"
>Fuck california

>Most unequal wealth. All the rich people own the money, not the working class
These unawareness levels are unreal.

>diverse
Bingo

This is why. Somebody make an argument why these faggots and mongrels who are interviewed should not be gassed.
youtube.com/watch?v=o2KeNheFleg

California ranks 48th out of 50 in education yet spends the more than any other state.

-californian

>he doesnt know people making 6 figures live in their cars in the big cities

>Nip tells us about California...

Here faggot

ocregister.com/2016/05/20/orange-countys-income-gap-the-rich-earn-11-times-more-than-the-poorest/

I'm not a dirty commie though. But it seems high taxes for business only make sure the big businessmen survive. Smaller business needs a boom.

Tech companies move their HQ to nevada to avoid california taxes.

OP where will you be studying?

>takes 12% of all long and short capital gains

Good luck dude in Cali they have been on this hang every Jap theme for a while now. About three months ago it started..

They go down chinatown with shotguns dressed in all black blowing away all the new coming japanese. They say they are protesting immigration. SHits crazy.

Please stay in Tenderloin in San Francisco. I heard it is a vibrant, multicultural place.

>I will visit California as short stay student next month :D

So cuz you're going to Cali you want us to give a shit? GTFO

I want this whole place to burn down and sink into the ocean. The only semi good thing is the retarded job market for techies. Can't wait to move as far east as possible. -t so-cal

California has 1 thing. The most people. That is why, despite making every possible wrong choice, it thrives.

>IT
Silicon Valley has gone completely to shit. The only tech being invested in is datamining.
>Entertainment
Hollywood is full of degenerates
>Agriculture
And the agricultural part of Cali wants to break away from the degenerate part.
>Diverse
So you're admitting it's a shithole.

The majority of California just seceded from California for being California.

I like how you lumped in culture as the last two points when those are the largest detriments.

California is obviously the best state in the Union.

California is literally one of the best states. Yes parts are a liberal hell-hole, but those parts are also some of the strongest centers of development in the world. California is carrying the rest of the union. When was the last time South Dakota did anything notable?

I'd suggest going to Laguna beach. Clean beaches, pussy everywhere, no homeless or blacks. Find upper class white area's to visit and your California trip will be great.

>cali
>best agriculture

I guess if you like bad dairy and meats, with some nuts and berries tossed in.

>Legally bankrupt since 2013
>best state
hah
The entire country would be better off kim nuked cali. Even with the fallout radiation.

CA is 49th in US for education.

Population falling for first time since gold rush.

Basically ... a failing state.

Don't ruin this now

Population is growing at 0.1% thanks to illegals

>diverse
there

it looks like that pepe has shit on its mouth
oh wait! it's the california flag...so it is shit.

>best at poverty
kys, nigger

There are two things about California agriculture that differ from most farming states: one is that we have one of the most fertile farming areas in the united states, the San Joaquin Valley and the other is that the farms in these areas typically grow high profit goods.
Avocados, all sorts of nuts, dairy and cattle.

California has always been a few years ahead of the rest of nation. White America justly has a lot to dislike. Third world offspring is changing the face of America too fast. Many American values are being dropped.

It is imperative that America win the culture war with the rest of the world Especially against the culture of the forefathers of recent immigrants.

Wow bruv that was a real savage burn there.

>Many American values are being dropped.
Like what?

don't you fuckig come to california you filthy jap, we already have enough of you fucking immigrants here

>>Sup Forums despise california
Fuck yes, despite my girl being from the North Bay. Maybe even because I've spent enough time there to have an opinion.
>>California is best at industry(IT, entertainment,agriculture, etc)
IT and growing almonds don't keep a country running. INTEL is based in Oregon, Boeing in Seattle, General Electric turbines are made in South Carolina, etc. Nearly as much entertainment is made just in NYC as in all of California.
>>california is also best at research and education(caltech,stanford,UCB,UCSD, etc)
MIT, Harvard and 60 other universities around Boston, the greatest city in human history. Watch Stanford fags get saucy when I name drop my MIT colleagues. Left Coasters know they can't hang.
>>Califrnia is known as #1 cultural center in US
Misspelled New York City, friend.
>>Califnia is diverse
No, California is a giant echo chamber hugbox filled with liberal retards, tech worker drones and illegals.

this so much. i lived there for over a decade and shit got so bad i was basically forced to move

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY